Ark

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6ZY59QS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like FARK

I'll just leave you to think about this. There's a saying going around here and It's "always do the opposite of what biz says". Majority of biz says that ark is shit, we also got the name deluded arkies and iris hearth ( all top quality memes senpaitachi ) but Ill have to remind you how much money you would lose if you listened to the majority on biz. Ill start with IOTA. When it was at 0.5$ whenever a thread popped up you would get spammed with alahuakbar memes and everyone shitting on iota. Iota then blew up (huehuehue). Or link, one of the most shilled coins on this board. Pump and dump. You can still see the bagholders haunting the threads hoping to dump their bags. Hell just yesterday I saw a thread where someone posted if he should buy ARK or LINK. "Deluded arkies" were the only ones giving him reasons to buy it in forms of an argument, while literally everyone else were just shilling and posting memes and promises of lamboland. I'm not trying to shill ark and I'm not telling you to buy It. But do look at other examples and how biz reacted to other coins and where thy are now.

Digibyte all over again for biz

10k sats is the new paradigm

>Smartbridges - Exchange any coin for any coin. Atomic swaps & loopring can't touch this.

>ACES - Execute smart contracts in multiple currencies

>One button Blockchains - Allows easy creation of Dapps, with custom blockchain settings. Excellent for a small & medium businesses.

>SCIC - First Coop in France, endorsed by the French Think tank, part of the new economical revolution in France championed by President Emmanuel Macron

>DPoS - This is what Ethereum talks about as a future scaling solution. Staking, governance & voting on community projects. Ark gives you an interest return rate of 10 - 6% better than any Savings account.

>Smartcards - Q1 2018 smartcards, pay in any cyrpto, anywhere that allows.

>Mobile wallets - Q4 2017. Self explanatory. Cyrpto on the go. 70% of all internet traffic is on mobiles.

>ArkV2 - Q2 2018 - Reduction in fees for everything, plus additional technical upgrades.

>Language Support - 12+ Available, Smart contracts coded in Solidity.

>unfinished product

>competing against LISK and Blocknet, which have just as good, if not, better tech

>failed at implementing a credit card system

>sole purpose is to have as many shitcoins as possible in the world

>biggest cancer of the neptunia fanbase

>notorious for beating dead horse memes

>logo is a literal triangle, representing the pyramid scheme known as biz_classic

>DPoS - This is what Ethereum talks about as a future scaling solution
Literally an outright lie.

Fuck ARK and all of the people you brainwash.

>unfinished product

What the fuck are you talking about

>Literally an outright lie.
Wrong.

>unfinished project
There are like 4 coins/tokens with a higher marketcap than ark that are even less of a finished product than ark. Eos for example.

FUD is highest when prices are down

HOW MANY ARK TO POO IN THE LOO?

LMAO. YOUR ROADMAP FINISHED AND ITS THIS LOW!?

Thats even worst! Goodbye product anticipation. Now you arkies truly are gonna get fucked against blocknet and lisk

If you think the ETH team actually wants DPoS, and hasn't specifically said bad things about it, and every other type of consensus algorithm that centralizes governance processes, you are either a fucking fool or an outright liar.

Fuck everyone who perpetuates this bullshit.

I can see 999 sats coming up for this coin

You're just pretending to be retarded, right?

ETH wants to implement PoS. Bascially the same thing but slower and outdated.

dPoS is not centralized. It may actually be the most decentralized consensus because everyone can vote,
not just people who have the minimum staking amount and a sufficient server system.
51 replaceable nodes is more than enough.

Its a natural progression, proof of stake will come, with that comes the governance of the network, you want bad actors governing? No course you don't, eventually you decide voting for the best stakers, this way projects, community issues, move forward quicker & the network becomes more secure.

brainlets will never understand just let them buy bitbean or something

Ark is hated?

The reason you guys got the nickname deluded arkies is because you shill it so much.

Everyday I go to Veeky Forums I see Ark thread near the top. Everyday there's a thread that ark moon is about to happen.

Really only thing that is keeping ark up is its generous dpos system.

I'm worried that ARK broke its consistent pattern of a steady decline for a couple of months followed by a huge moon and then another steady decline into another huge pump. Now it's all about BTC and the normies flooding Coinbase. If even a small percentage of the normies get into alt coins won't they just go with the latest flavor of the month and not something thats hype has died down months ago?

theres days with no ark threads you mong
if you want to complain about spam go kill some of the chainlink faggots or the iotamarines
nice reddit spacing btw

There are as many chainlink threads on Veeky Forums as there are trap threads on /b/ which is to say A LOT. Yet they have the audacity to complain about the lone ARK thread that pops up now and then? Fuckheads...

yeah this is how i feel, i just wish i had sold my bags above 100k but i was getting too greedy

I’ll never forget not selling this at 100k

>tfw fell for the ark meme
>mfw fell for the hold meme

What the fuck did you just fucking say about ARK, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in advanced computer science and cryptography, and I’ve been involved in numerous underground cryptocurrency development teams. In fact, I have access to the private keys for the 300 largest wallets in the crypto-sphere. I've trained in economics under several nobel prize winning professors, and Mr Nakamoto personally came to me for advice on how to solve Bitcoin's scaling issues. You are nothing to me but just another bagholder. I will wipe your little shitcoin the fuck out with capital the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about ARK to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of whales across the crypto-sphere and your coin is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call LISK. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can dump any coin, anytime, on over 700 exchanges, and that’s just with my own capital. Not only am I the largest wallet holder in ARK, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Satoshi Nakamoto's private wallet and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable coin off the face of the internet you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will baghold in it. Your coin is fucking dead, kiddo.

>tfw bought in AFTER 100k sats

lol what? this is well known.

1) ARK is trying to be an everything token + an exchange in a volatile market. There's no reason to hold it.
- if I have 5ARK, it's use case is I can trade it for any other token that has implemented the ARK code into their blockchain
- My 5ARK can buy me 1 BTC today. BTC moons. My 5ARK can now only buy me 0.5BTC. Why not just hold BTC from the beginning?

2) The only reason to hold ARK is to hope its value increases at an equal or faster rate than the rest of the market.

3) There's no market pressure for ARK to be adopted when ETH already has smart contracts and dapps.

4) Forking your own blockchain off ARK will create a system of tiny decentralised networks which will make those networks less reliable than the already huge ETH network

5) ARK is a good idea, but it's not an idea that would excite any specific industry more than already available and established cryptocurrencies. This means aside from general momentum and hype, there's no reason for it to rise in price

Most important thing to realize is it's just vaporware with plenty of promises and no progress.

1&2) In the long term holding Ark may win out vs BTC.

3) ETH is garbage and needs replacing, and since there's a demand for ETH, Ark might have a shot here.

4) I actually don't care about the pushbutton shit to be honest.

5) Time will tell.

It's a gamble, it's one I'm willing to take. Especially as someone who got in late. Potential gains with BTC/ETH are limited now, smaller undervalued coins will net far, far greater returns if they actually go up.

If ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN NO BULLSHIT PUMP GROUP, THERE YOU GO..

discord.gg/6ZY59QS

No one gives away free money, ergo any offer to join a PnD group is a scam unless you're a whale and they _need_ your help.

1.there is a reason to hold since dpos means staking rewards as well as can be used for transactions in ark ecosystem

2. you just described the entire crypto market

3. ark will be able to do icos and cryptokitties without the entire network dying. erc20 tokens are effectively worthless as you can just use eth. ark allows yout hot new ico participants to take their released coins ans transfer to wherever

4. maybe this is a valid point except all forks can implement dpos as well

5. yes there is no value in icos having their own, ready made blockchain. keep buying those amazingly useful erc20 tokens

1) As you said it's a volatile market. You could buy 1 btc with ark one day but your example works in an opposite direction as well. Maybe btc crashes and one day you yould buy 100btc with 5 ark. argument no.1 is shit

2) isn't that the whole point behind every crypto shilled here. Hold and hope for a break out of our shitty life?

3)ETH is slow, costly and bad. whenever a big ico hit the transactions got clogged and let's not even talk about autistic kitties stopping the network and raising the fees to 2 usd.

4) why make anything new at all then? You know you got all this great tech in the world that was made because someone wanted to do something better. Also having more small networks makes them run more smoothly and without major clogs.

5) We will see, but ark becoming a first business entity in EU does make it an idea that should and does excite the industry

Again no one is forcing you to buy it. It's a crypto with a lot of potential, that many people, myself included support. It's not the most explosive coin in terms of value, but that's exactly why we like it. It's stability brings me closure and hopes of making a profit.

This.

They are brainwashed. I tried telling them my wallet was laggy and they destroyed me over it without one single helpful suggestion other than 'you downloaded the wrong one' (I didn't) and 'hur, shit pc' (it's not).
That being said, I still own ARK and will buy more before this countdown shit (5-days currently) ends and sell it if nothing happens.

1&2) There's no reason for it to win out against BTC. It might, but Monero, VertCoin and other actual cryptocurrencies have a better chance as their product is more focused on being a BTC replacement

3) Why is ETH garbage? The point of ETH is smart contracts. ARKvm will only put ARK into the same playing field against ETH when ETH already has industry support and market share. Big players don't want to use ETH as a transaction token like ARK wants to be used as.

4) This is one of its main selling points. But I can't argue against indifference

5) Time will tell, but the point of investing is to make an educated analysis on the value of a product vs the potential value of a product based on a variety of factors. ARK does not have a lot of reasons for it to be the 'next big thing'. It's a good idea, but there's no reason to buy it.

1) So the reason to hold ARK is that it generates you more ARK. This, believe it or not, will put pressure on dropping the price as it will dilute supply. NEO does something similar, but generates GAS instead of more NEO. MOD plans to pay dividends in ETH. COSS and KuCoins token pay out in various other fee's. A token that pays you with more of itself is a closed system with no external pressure to hold it.

2) No you newfag. I described the behaviour of the crypto market, not the reasons to invest. If the reason for a token is it saves an industry money or makes an industry money, then you can invest and expect it's value to rise. This gives investors a reasonable expectation to see a return on their investment. The ENTIRE reason to hold ARK isn't to use it, the reason for holding ARK is to try and beat everything else. Do you not see the issue with this?

3) Doing cryptokitties on a terrible, isolated network isn't as enticing as entering the huge ETH network already available. ARK only succeeds if everyone adopts it vs ETH which succeeds despite your support due to its focus being SmartContracts.

Keep in mind, im not trying to shill ETH, just comparing ARK to what I see as it's primary competitor (not including LISK which will already support Sidechains, or Stratis which does whatever the fuck else it does)

4) Okay

5) Stop being emotional. I'm not attacking you, i'm trying to evaluate the value of ARK. If you take this shit as a personal insult, then reconsider your investments.

1) BTC was a comparison. ARK presents itself as an everything token that you can exchange for any other token. My point is that you're relying on ARK to rise in value because ARK needs to rise in value to be useful. Other tokens are useful regardless of how third party crypto's are doing.

2) No, it's not. The point of crypto's (good projects atleast) are that they have a use case and serve an industry with tech that can disrupt the market. ARK will not target any industry other than Crypto- seeing Crypto as an industry is a flawed concept as Crypto is a new type of tech being applied to existing industries. If you're investing simply because you think holding something will make you money, then rethink your investments. Put yourself into the shoes of those with a lot more capital and spending power and think what will be useful to those individuals. Obviously there's more to it than that, but investing into a store of value hoping for it to become a widespread store of value is why everyone thinks BTC is a bubble.

3) That may be so, but ETH isn't trying to be used as a currency. It's entire platform is based around offering decentralised Smart Contracts.
What is ARK trying to do other than become a store of value with an in-built exchange?

4) That's fine. I don't see what ARK is doing better though, which is why I think it's a poor long term investment. It has momentum and hype, so make money now. But it's already being outclassed by other tokens and products with more specific purposes.

5) Okay

>Again no one is forcing you to buy it
This is a pointless argument. This is Veeky Forums. The point of Veeky Forums is to discuss business and finances (and asian women). Saying "nobody is forcing you to buy it" is obvious, just as nobody is forcing you to sell it. But why get defensive about your investments? I don't understand- we're talking about money here. Not your feelings about a project. Why dismiss discussion about your investments on a thread talking about your investment?

ARKies apparently BTFO in this thread. Now FOMO sell faggots so I can accumulate more of this shit.