Now that Martin Shkreli has offered to buy Veeky Forums for $5 million, I invite you to stat him

Now that Martin Shkreli has offered to buy Veeky Forums for $5 million, I invite you to stat him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SoU4qzZlcw
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/10578551/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In truth, he is a shapeshifter that can only grow in power as more people pay attention to him. Right now everything is a 7 out of 10, and if this thread dies, a 6 out of 10.

PSA: if you do no like this man, DO NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO HIM. Remember that any publicity is good publicity, and he will stop if he can't get the views, clicks, bumps or whatever it may be.

Unknown Armies wise, he's probably a very powerful avatar, either of Masterless Man or True King.

I heard he played a Tremere in a VtM game

Class: Corporate

INT2 REF5 CL10 TECH5 LCK10 ATT3 BOD5 MA10 EMP0

BT Average / BTM-2 / Save 5

Skills

Resources 10
Education 5
Stock Market 10
Persuasion 5
Pharmaceuticals 10
Hide/Evade 7

There's your next CP2020 Boss

obligatory_bugbear_stats.txt

Corporate is a class in Cyberpunk? Is Janitor a class too?

>Jap Moot wants to close /pol/ to save on server fees
>Veeky Forums gets bought by a /pol/ poster
Alright, I'm convinced Kek is real.

It sure is

in a fit of ass-backwardsness you can play a cop, megacorp suit or journo

Fucking A

He's not as cute as Moot or Nishimura, would not save fanart of.

Where is this coming from?

He's the real life Alex Abel. He's been trying to ascend as The Man Who Has Everything for years but it keeps backfiring.

If he bought Veeky Forums he'd probably shut it down desu.

First he said he was going to try and buy up all the old Power MtG cards out there and sell them at jacked up prices and now he says he wants to be m00t-3.0. The guy is a madman.

499$ posting fee, per post.

>Where is this coming from?
It's all over /qa/, but he never mentioned /pol/ specifically. It's just the first thing people assumed when he said he might trim some fat.

Wait, this is the same guy?

Well fuck, see you space cowboys

Cunt/10

Too bad his main goal is to just monetize this place. If his goal wasn't to wring every single cent out of everything he wanted to do he'd be fun to hang out with really.

Shit, well, that's a thing I guess.

You know, I think this is actually good. Shkreli is an awful human being, but he's just obnoxious, arrogant and totally unrepentant enough about the previous two to be a good face for Veeky Forums.

If you think about it he's probably a tg poster. He's a mtg player and goes on Veeky Forums, where do you think he goes?

Too bad there's no way to. They can't even make money off Twitter, you think they can off Veeky Forums?

Who do you think posted this thread?

Judging by his stream, today was the first time he visited Veeky Forums

he started with /b/

Oh god

He's been on /pol/ before.

So, not to cause an unnecessary panic or anything, but... does anyone here have a backup plan for when Shkreli buys the site and replaces Veeky Forums with a picture of his magic card collection?

Shkreli, like Notch, found his "fuck-you" money and has since become a full-time shitposter. Unlike Notch, he prefers to buy props and actually perform live-action trolling.

If Veeky Forums was nothing but small boards and /b/ as a successful containment board it would be vastly better.

His facial proportions are all fucked up. He should probably look at making out with a lawnmower to mask it with scars.

This will probably be our last christmas/new year together Veeky Forums

Hold me user.

Hopefully Trump wins so we can at least die in WWIII before Veeky Forums goes down.

I brought the fiddle. Let's all laugh and grow fat in the End Times together.

Statted, you're welcome

>Flaw
>Punchable face

It's been fun, guys.

If he grew his hair he'd literally be the God-Emperor, I hope he has the sense to make me the controller of Veeky Forums so I can purge all reddit and tumblr contagion and restore Veeky Forums to the comfiness it was half a decade a go

>Specialty-Medicine-Pricing
god damnit user

youtube.com/watch?v=_SoU4qzZlcw

Goodbye horses

If you saw Veeky Forums of 5 years ago you'd ree uncontrollably about normies and degenerates.

t. reddit

is this like that episode of the Simpsons Halloween where he advertising statues come to life

>5th Amendment
kektimus maximus

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/10578551/

2010 gay DM thread. No whining about degeneracy, no frogs, no /pol/, tons of cock sucking.

You are the one who is new. You are the one who doesn't belong.

Not him, but I remember good times when the board was new triggering proto-SJW by posting Fatalpulse doujins. Mods didn't give a fuck. Plenty of helpful user were quick to devise rules to better represent stat differences between men and women, too.

Things run their course as always, but this isn't "your" board.

>Plenty of helpful user were quick to devise rules to better represent stat differences between men and women, too.

This is comparable to olden times /b/ racism, which is just doing the opposite of what you're supposed to in order to be a dick.

Find me somebody in the thread I posted saying "REAL Veeky Forums posters who aren't from OTHER WEBSITE would never not give a shit about dicks in their game!" That's the new arrival here.

Well, I never said I was a /pol/tard. Fair enough.

Is 7chan still a thing? I never see anyone mention it as an option when a Happening is looming.

>This is comparable to olden times /b/ racism, which is just doing the opposite of what you're supposed to in order to be a dick.

>Statistical representations of existing trends in biological differences between gender

>Being a dick

Must be a lower threshold these days.

>Martin Shkreli
Great I'd love to pay unreasonable prices because he justify "Good capitalism makes me a good person." self justification.

See, what we need here is statistical representations of existing trends of being a dick to devise better representation of the current threshold.
If only the age of helpful Veeky Forums were not mere memory.

Dead as fuck.

>Plenty of helpful user were quick to devise rules to better represent stat differences between men and women, too.

Why would there be any? Nature is full of exceptions. There are plenty of 120lb. manlets just as well as Amazonian women who sprout up to 6+ ft. To enforce hard statistical disparities based solely on character gender makes no sense.

Except that women and men reach different athletic peaks. The most exceptional woman is still weaker than a very good portion of men.

Okay I'm not that user, but giving you the benefit of the doubt here, it still doesn't make sense when statting out a PC in all but the most simulationist of games.
Your point about peaks reflects the gender, not any one single member of that gender.
Say if one woman happened to be stronger than any other woman and just as strong as the strongest men, what would that make her?
A damn PC.
Statting entire genders is pointless and the difference between human genders is negligible on an individual basis compared to all the other aspects in which an individual can vary.

Engaging in a pointless endeavor makes one think you are trying to achieve another point entirely.
One can only speculate.

You know if we can assume that a fictional world has magic, super science, psychic powers or the ability to harness internal chi/essence which covers about 90% of all tabletop settings isn't it sound to argue that a woman can reach equal measure with a similarly trained/harnessed man reliably?

Why would you want to focus on THAT being a limitation/restriction specifically unless... say you had an AGENDA to fill out.

Not him, but autistically statting out everything regardless of reasons sounds like something Veeky Forums would do

>Except that women and men reach different athletic peaks.

This isn't a logical statement, because there isn't a single standard of size to go by. You can't say a considerably small man has some advantage over a considerably large woman. The woman, if engaged in the same degree of training, is likely going to outperform the man due to her physicality.

If you're going to enforce limitations on character abilities, they should be proportionate to the character's physical size and build, not gender.

Now on AVERAGE yes women are smaller than men and thus would have limitations to their strength but by that logic east-asian people should additionally have limitations on their strength.

The "pro-female capability" side of the argument on Veeky Forums is generally not "women and men have equal physical capabilities" but rather one or more of the following:

--Women in our world are weaker athletes overall, but then this has been reinforced through natural selection based on distinctly different gender roles in society. For tens or even hundreds of thousands of years, men have been naturally selected as hunters and warriors, while women have not. In a world without such gender segregation of roles, women would be naturally selected for similar abilities. Now, you might argue that a world without gender segregation of roles is unrealistic, but if that's what the setting is like, you have to take that as a given and work back from that. And who is to say that the biology of humans is the exactly same in a fantasy world anyway? Many fantasy aspects run counter to known science. (And if we're in a world without evolution as we know it, then everything is out the window, because when the gods created men and women, maybe they just made them equal.)

--The differences aren't as great as you make them out to be and certainly women shouldn't have a bigger penalty to strength than halflings the size of children, who have relatively small penalties (and yet nobody complains about them). So maybe -1 strength is appropriate, but no more.

--Even if there are differences in real life, this is fantasy we're talking about, and if we can imagine a world full of elves and dragons, then surely we can imagine a world where women can be as strong as men. And for the sake of people having fun, why wouldn't we?

So the arguments I usually see are between a very moderate position that in no way claims that men don't have a physical advantage in our world and a very extreme position that says the differences are too huge to be overcome and should be represented that way in a fantasy world, ignoring the fact that halflings aren't treated that way...

fuck that
Veeky Forums aint going down, we're gonna make it through this guys
it might take the intervention of a deity of chaotic selfishness, but one way or another it'll be okay
...right?

Sure user!
We'll make it through this, just like we always do.
I have no idea what the fuck I'm going to do with myself if this site goes away. I'm genuinely afraid right now.

...and nobody ever complains about them, and ignoring the fact that a fantasy world contains many elements that are different from our own, and there's no good reason to limit people's effective choices just to satisfy an autistic dedication to "the truth". There are hundreds of less realistic things, so the inability to let this go is indicative of some deep seated level of butt-hurt when it comes to the opposite gender.

Oh, and I forgot one other thing:
--Player characters are not representative of normal people and nobody says that male and female PCs represent the same percentiles in ability within their respective genders. Maybe male PCs are within the top 10% of ability when it comes to male warriors, but females are within the top .1% of their gender. And given that PCs can often reach mythological levels of power, which obviously defies real-world physical limitations, we've already gone beyond science anyway.

>I have no idea what the fuck I'm going to do with myself if this site goes away. I'm genuinely afraid right now.
its fucked, i spend an inordinate amount of time on this site, and it might not be the most healthy thing, mentally, but it makes me happy in a way regular forums dont
i love you people and will miss you if shit goes sideways

I'll stop interacting with people online when this site goes away, which is a good thing.

Gentlemen. I say we treat Veeky Forums like it was still old Veeky Forums, and hell, if we annoy the mods along the way, so much the better.