BITCOIN WILL CRASH

So guys, in the next few months Bitcoin will crash, mainly because miners will move on to more profitable currencies as the power demand for Bitcoin is rising sharply. Some will try to hold on for hope but its gonna crash to sub $100 levels.
What you must know is when this crash starts the US and UK will ban all crypto-currencies as their intelligence services are making their own.
e-dollars will be the new currency that will be officially supported, it will be lightweight, centralised and traceable by the governments and will not face the same design flaws as Bitcoin, it will be regulated.

If I were to give advise to Bitcoin heads, sell now and watch it crash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
rt.com/business/412619-russia-cryptocurrencies-oil-trade/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Greed is the root of all evil.
Don't let money consume your life.
Believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.

>e-dollars will be the new currency that will be officially supported, it will be lightweight, centralised and traceable by the governments and will not face the same design flaws as Bitcoin, it will be regulated.
so you mean regular dollars then

Who are you?

fuck off, Jacob

They will act like a crypto-currency. I say e-dollars because they could change the name at any point.
Essentially the government is trying to take control of crypto-currencys.

I doubt it'll reach below 2000 ever. The cost of mining would justify it- as long as people still used it in transactions for goods.

i don't think you understand what the term 'crypto-currency' means

I'm really, really looking forward to the crash. My video card is getting old and all the fucktard miners are distorting the prices.

>crash to sub $100 levels

Fuck off Schlomo, this is the 6 gorillionth time you've declared Bitcoin dead. Your grasp on shekels is falling.

The amount of power needed to mine will make it unprofitable and stop all miners. When there are no miners transactions can't be verified and processed, no transactions means no buying shit, no buying shit means that Bitcoin will essentially be frozen.

Its not dead yet you fucking mutt, it still could go up to above $20k, but the next few months will show miners starting to leave. There's just too much power required to mine.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

But with less miners it would be easier to mine a block for the few miners left, thus making the process worthy of the energy consumed.

> want to do a single transaction
> takes hours
yeah. this is garbage

Lol no. Do you even understand how mining works? Idiot. It's like you don't understand how well thought through this enterprise is. It's not retarded low iq government employees fur one.

kek
miners arent going to give up until the last bitcoin is mined

I've been waiting fucking DAYS on coinbase to cash out.

It's going to be a BLOODBATH when the crash occurs. I might even go out and buy some jiffypop because Veeky Forums is going to be a trainwreck.

>Takes $800 in power to get 1btc return
>That 1btc is worth

>Bitchcoin just got listed on futures trading today by Goldman Sachs...it's will crash very soon.

rt.com/business/412619-russia-cryptocurrencies-oil-trade/

No Coiners will get rekt.

Have fun having your Dollars Diluted every day.

>Shills have been screaming the crashing death of BC for years now

>If I were to give advise to Bitcoin heads, sell now and watch it crash.
Nah it's gonna go up to a million. You spergs better invest now if you haven't already

Speaking of, someone asked me to set up a wallet last time I spilled the beans on David Brock. I spoke with my insider tonight and he had some GREaT info. He's also wanting to quit so he got into some great details. Will start a thread asap.

1E7MvwAZp837kKSrSfcYJFaGC3bbf89kh9

Crypto is clearly a bubble, sell once it reaches $25k and then after the crash buy some more bitcoins and then sell once the price goes back to the mean.

NO COINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

basically fpbp

This is my plan. I'm going to wait till the bubble bursts, buy about 10k worth when it hits low for a bit then sit on it.

Nope. There are investors are looking for just a few cryptos, basically the equivalent of gold and silver.

The market will pick a couple dominant ones and the rest will go to the wayside.

lmao @ nocoiners

This is engineered inflation and will be an engineered crash.
Smart people know this and will make some money off the back of it.
Stupid people wont know this and will lose big.
Hopeful idiots will mine.
They will laugh as they sell and then turn off all their miners to watch as people squirm unable to sell their basically worthless Bitcoin as it crashes further.

>He thinks he can just sell bitcoins

cryptokikencies confirmed reddit

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>miners will move on to more profitable currencies

found the nocoiner. Fucking retard, bitcoin at this point is only mined with ASICs. There are only like two companies making ASICs right now, and they are chinese. That is why the chinks control like 90% of bitcoin mining you fucking spook.

The alt coins are mined with GPUs and can never switch over to bitcoin anyway.

Once again, every time I see someone trash bitcoin, its because of ignorance,.

t. christcuck
also don't forget to turn your other cheek :-)

Actually you can. People do it on craigslist all the time. You can also sell them on coinbase. Furthermore, you can go to a bitcoin ATM and cash out your BTC for USD.

Nice mental gymnastics. Drumpf pimped his slut daughter out to the kikes

>nigga does not know about monero
>nigga does not know about dynamic block difficulty
>nigga does not know about zero energy currencies that use proof of capacity instead of proof of work
>nigga does not know that only mega chinks with ASIC forge worlds mine bitcoin

Amen

You realize if every single shill uses the same talking points over and over you people stand out no matter what flag you use be it a geo one or a meme flag. You're all braindead zombies reciting the same shit and sometimes I actually feel bad that people do this. Then I realize you're soulless kikes trying to maintain the status quo. Fuck you.

>taking any investment advice from Veeky Forums seriously

>shill
>drumpf actually wants to extract jewish semen from her daughter’s cunt to invent a jew killing virus 5d chess hurr

You just proved my point.

send this poorfag some satoshis

15tG5qTY5UT98LyVZeYjA73DnY9MHy1g11

>The amount of power needed to mine will make it unprofitable and stop all miners.

No, that's not how it works. After some quits, the hashrate will decrease and for those who remained, it starts to be profitable again.

It will crash because there is no way the US Treasury, the Federal Reserve Bank, the ECB, the Bank of England or any other central bank, will allow this stuff to become a real and long-term viable currency without a big fight. Make no mistake about it, they are manipulating this upwards to create a bubble which they will pop, with the sole purpose of creating volatility that makes it appear unsound. Given their nearly limitless access to liquidity, huge asset bases (T-bills, MBS's, gold reserves) they can manipulate pretty much anything in any direction they like.

So, if you've made a good return, take your returns to actual currency (or a hard asset like gold), but don't believe this shit wont crash, because it absolutely will.

"satoshi" sounds actually better than bitcoin

This is utter horse shit and shows exactly how little you know about the blockchain. The consumption is quite high, about 12kWh per block, per year, and thats rising, but its nowhere near being unprofitable. That wont happen until almost all of them are mined, and even then the transaction fees will still allow a modest income to be had. Even if most of them fleed, that would only increase the profits for the remaining miners and present them with ever increasing pressure to stay.

Notice how this fuck cites nothing and purely fear fingers.

I'm tired of being dirt poor with a dead end job.
Even if it fails at least I tried.

((( bitcoin )))

Selling breeding pair (((ostriches))) emu ....similar

At least bitcoin is English. I can't imagine trying to explain what "sat oshis" are to boomers the way I've had to bitcoins.

Hello PugAnon. Nice to see you back.

No matter the topic its the same format without fail. With crypto its the exact same 5 talking points everytime
>Nothing "backing it"
>Crash immenient
>Muh Jews
>Cant cash it
>Power consumption

just swapped my measly bits of btc for litecoin and made a grand in 2 days, literally invested 250 dollars a few months ago and now have 1370 abouts.

What's your view on BCH?

sent

Nice dude.
I went to the roulette and got 3'500% in a few seconds betting on the number 17.

virgin

>what is difficulty adjustment
Sorry boomer, back to your cave. I'm not selling you BTC for worthless shiny rock

Yeah that was yesterday. You're too late buddy