Filename thread?

Filename thread?

Filename thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sdfo.org/gj/stories/flowersforalgernon.pdf
youtu.be/sO_-cewCy8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't this dilemma resolved by assuming that at least two different people post on Veeky Forums and that those seemingly contradictory opinions are actually held by different people?

Considering that I wouldn't argue for either, and thus can't be either of the two, there may even be three or more different posters on this board.

When DM said anything goes on character design and you're drunk AF

On second thought, maybe "Interpitative character creation" is a better file name.

>Three or more different posters on the board
Nope. It's just you and me here, user.

While we're on the subject though, don't all iterations of that meme pretty much fit that description?

I think my GM ran one of these plots.

The joke is essentially "cognative dissonance" or more accurately how people's tunes change when what's socially acceptable changes.

In OP's pick for instance: Veeky Forums fucking hated and railed against 4e dragonborn and stated that they were just there to fufil stupid nerd fantasy sexy wish fufilment due to them having boobs and a female figure.

Cut to tumblr making the same argument but from the perspective of it being a femminist issue and suddenly Veeky Forums is forced to either compromise and agree with an invisible demon they've been forced to percieve or admit that they were wrong and to just let lizard people have tits.

So... nobody is gonna talk about how the Mod 404'd the last filename thread for NO FUCKING REASON?

>Implying there are even two posters
You're talking to yourself, user.

Why can't we just settle that it's bad on dragonborn, but completely harmless on humans? That way we're against scalies and SJWs?

It is because these threads are only Veeky Forums related by the barest tangent.

> harmless on humans

I don't think anyone's gonna argue humans women shouldn't look like... human women.

A better question would be: why is most artwork of female orcs still giving them substantially less musculature to the point they tend to look more like green human women with tusks.

As a general rule before you go cherrypicking random pictures to show me of giant beefy orc women. Seriously though that warcraft movie, wew

Filename threads are off-topic, just like everything else.

real question is why don't human men look like anything

>T-rex
T-Rex na Kanojo

>Filename threads are on-topic, just like everything else.

ftfy.

I'm sure some people here are familiar with this feel

>I CAN SEE FOREVER

>I don't think anyone's gonna argue humans women shouldn't look like... human women.
Reverse-traps are all-around better.

>Wahh have a rigid defined topic like my shirty generals

... you know that actually makes me pause and consider:

have there been any reverse traps that appear to be like, MANLY men? Like, all reverse traps seem to just be "women on the slightly right side of androgynous".

>NG necromancer

Depends if you consider transgender people "traps", especially if they're passable

BEYOND THE TIME

Can you imagine what spontaneously gaining +10 wisdom must feel like in real life?
>Oh god I've been such a moron this entire time and I've never even realized
It would be like remembering you got so nervous talking to that girl you liked in high school you threw up in front of her multiplied by a hundred.

Flowers for algernon

None of that shit happened.

Here. It was originally a short story before Keyes expanded it.
sdfo.org/gj/stories/flowersforalgernon.pdf

The version with sound is better
>THE PROPHECY IS TRUE

>artwork of female orcs still giving them substantially less musculature to the point they tend to look more like green human women with tusks.
Is it really though?
I think to find examples that fit this you'd have to do more cherry picking than to find examples that don't.

This needs a name

halfling druid's day off

Nondruid player hears conversation in druidic.
On mobile, can't change name easily.

elf slav wat do?

It's actually way harder for a woman to look masculine than a man to look feminine.

Well we used to look like men.

I know this bit of info from talking to a reverse trap in the past.

Kek'd

Underrated

>Isn't this dilemma resolved by assuming that at least two different people post on Veeky Forums and that those seemingly contradictory opinions are actually held by different people?

Often.

But sometimes, there are two mutually exclusive beliefs and one person holding them.

Other times, the creator is an idiot and puts two texts that are not exclusive and I want to hit both buttons.

youtu.be/sO_-cewCy8Q

A++ keks, I applaud.

Well, depends.
Men can always shave, women simply can't grow a beard, which is a common sign of masculinity so that has a lot to do with it, but I've seen some handsome women that could perhaps pass as refinedly masculine men.
Strong jawline helps but body language is a singificant factor on carrying out the illusion, more than people probably usually think.

No matter which sex you are you kind of have to already be on the center. Not androgynous, but your features mustn't be too strong.
A wide-hipped 155 cm girl with soft facial features isn't going to fool anyone just as a broad shouldered bear of a man with a jaw cut out of a slab of rock with an axe isn't.

Beautiful.
But I can't shake the feeling that picture was drawn with that joke in mind.

Would it be considered attempted murder to shoot someone known to be invulnerable? Or would be be considered some form of minor assault, like shooting spitballs at someone?

Asking just in case I run into WW.

Does anyone have the GIF of the Skeleton buffing himself up before a fight?

I have this.

Players realize your naming gimmick?

i have reached the point where even reading the title of a book that made me cry years ago makes me cry.

I enjoyed that user, you're doing god's work sharing good sci-fi.

We are running low on bandwich, we gotta save the internet before the tubes clog.

That's it. Thanks

Goddammit. Made me wake up the entire flat.

That's not a filename gag at all. The filename is a literal description of the image.

Racial trait: average iq 2 standard deviations below average.

>1 reply
Lot of underageb& on this board

underrated

slavlfling?

Yeah, or weeks of non-stop reposting so it lost its impact.

That almost made me cry.

niiice

I know that feel.

Missing player meant we played magic football for a session, they still talk about it. the dramatic campaign around it that saved New Orleans from a magic hurricane hurled by a Titan, not a peep. Fucking Scionball, I didn't even keep the rules consistent in the match and they still loved it.

Here's the original if anyone cares

I still feel bad for every time I fudged rolls or pulled a deus ex Machina or asspulls or any kind, even if my players love ez mode. I can't get myself to kill my players.

god bless the dresden files.
if only butcher would stop writting his aerunaut stuff and return to 'arry dresden.

I've just started myself, about to finish up Grave Peril.

then you have a few books to read before you are stuck like us waiting for the next book.

My only complaint with this scene is he then didn't immediately sit down and chug items afterwards to regain the mana spent in casting those buffs and for any additional food buffs.

Could he do that? I know that he can sense his HP and MP intuitively, but I'm not sure if food can give game buffs in that world.

Plus, I recall that Momonga was trying to hoard the fuck out of his potions and shit since he's not sure he can get more.

Depends on your local jurisdiction's laws. It'd probably be considered assault with a deadly weapon, but probably not attempted murder.

Slavida

tfw you just made a filename thread yesterday and its still in the catalog

Have u seen the very first entry? Very Veeky Forums. So is 70% of posted material posted so, on-topic

>implying I don't have both tabs open

op shouldn't have done it, but there we are

Enjoy this time user. Seriously. Waiting on the next book is hell. Book 16 will be written eventually right guys? Guys...?

Pic related. Been in this particular hell for quite some time

How long have we been waiting?

welp might as well roll with it

>One is literally a human character just colored green

kek

Since 2014 (he wrote a book for a different series that came out in 2015, nothing in 2016 afaik). Considering he wrote 15 Dresden Files books in 14 years, along with a bunch of short stories and six books in the Codex Alera series, I don't mind him slowing down a bit and refocusing when he's ready. Better than burning out and never coming back, or cranking out total crap that fails to even be the enjoyable genre schlock of DF.

Bullshit. You used to look like a baby.