U
D
E
D

>25 usd cents
literally nothing

already dumping

>shortchanging actual value by 3 cents when price is shown in op

says the no linker at 17 cents, 19 cents, 22 cents, 25 cents, 28 cents... 50 dollars at eoy 2018

i sold my fucking REQ for this
kill me

2 words:

deluded

linkies

Deluded

Well, I bought in at 1650 for 40k LINK, I guess it will buttfuck my now and be -20% tomorrow for some reason

Why aren't LINK threads banned as well? I swear you shits have 5 threads about your worthless bags up every time.

>that nosedive in the middle

That’s a whale offloading his bags. Truly a pump and dump. Do people really buy this when the graph is like that?

Me too bro but no regrets, it will work out

Thanks for letting me know. Now I can dump these bags on your head lmao

>1682 sats
Fucking kek. OP, did you by any chance check out the orange line on the cmc chart?

Riddle user here. If you're going to invest, buy now. Do not swing trade. I know this has been said a lot, but this is the last time you'll see Link at these prices.

>near all time low in satoshi value
>l-look guys w-we're mooning. I know I would have more than tripled my money if I just held bitcoin when I bought my link bags, b-but at least I didn't lose too much in fiat value

>but this is the last time you'll see Link at these prices
At least there's something we agree on, link is quite obviously going to sub 1k and will never be 1600 again

>not realising that the cents value is going up just because bitcoin is going up
but go buy more link for all i care you guys got confido'd sergey just is smarter and plays pretend until the card house collapses

I didn't give a shit about alt coins. Just making a coinbase account back in august was a big step for me. If I had just stuck to that and bought BTC I would have made 7x. Instead I listened to the idiots on this board and bought shitcoins that plummeted in, you guessed it, around August. Fuck this bullshit.

bitcoin wont go up forever it went from 10k to almost 19k in 1 week but this is all healthy growth am i right ?

>1680 sats

lmao

I APOLOGIZE KIND SIR BUT PLEASE SIR GIVE ME SOME LINKIE SIR THANKX KIND SIR

kek all the salty noLINKs in this thread

It doesnt matter if satoshis are down. The fact that the price is going up means that people are still hdoling. If theyre still hodling their btc in LINK that means they are INVESTING in LINK.

THINK BAKA

topkek

I feel you user. I bought 0.26 BTC in february for $300. I would have went 14x if I just held, but instead I gambled on shitcoins, withdrew 1100 in august, put another 300 in in october and now I'm about to withdraw 900. Overall I made money for minimal effort, but I could have made so much more for even less effort. The $4k gain I would have made is worth about 6 months of wagieing where I live

>"look I can perfectly time and predict the market"
>Still not a billionaire

Laffing at all the brainlets in here who think satoshis are actually useful in real life and will remain important in the foreseeable future. Fiat value is what counts.

Feel ya bro

making a bad trade isn't the same as being delusional and denying reality.
>fiat value is what counts
You would most likely be up 3x in fiat value if you didn't buy Link, and could buy 3 times as much Link right now as you did when you bought in. Everyone fucks up, but linkies always try to make it look like their shit decision was actually good
Chainlink shills should be required to disclose how much Link they're bagholding and where they bought in.

IT was 4-5k in August, now it's 15k

Same thing retards like you said to ETH holders (as well as BTC) a few years back. Because you imbeciles can only think ahead from 1 week to another week. This will also be the reason why you will never make it.

I bought at 26 cents on Binance listing day, sold after peak at 38 cents, bought back in at 14 cents. Nothing but mad gains

I need to get out of iota and into link. But IOTA needs to moon first.

>lost 60% of bitcoin value on link bags
>y-you will never make it
>le ETH
lol whatever. you could have bought ETH in march 2016 and be down 20% in satoshi value currently. but your dumb ass would still think you're winning because you're up in FIAT aka monopoly money

we have a ranking system for this

gay as shit just like your coin lmao

That does seem like a comfy hold, good for you user. I'd estimate you're up about 10% in satoshi value, that's better than how 90% of Veeky Forums is doing

Arguing with idiots like you is wanting my brain cells to commit suicide. No, eth is not 20% lower than DEC 2016. If you fail to see chainlinks potential, you lack IQ anyway. You wouldn't have seen ETHs potential or BTC or anything else. You still wonder why ETH became so big. So most likely if someone didn't tell you "BUY BUY BUY" you wouldn't buy.

But yeah, fomo chase pumps and "daytrade". You're gonna make it.

buy 1k ether for 14000$ in march
is now worth 500k

buy 11,6 BTC for 14k in march
is now worth 185k
the fuck are you smoking ?
alts can give more gains if you buy at the right time

but IOTA already mooned. the reddit hype phase is over and the ugly about the coin is starting to surface
just sell already if the network allows you to

well, the ugly is irrelevant. it was very visible and surfacing even before the coin. everybody ignored it because of the massive FOMO. some groups incite a pump with news and the panic to miss out starts.

LOL why are people selling REQ for LINK right now? LINK isn't going anywhere for months and the 'new's will probably be really average and it will dump to 10c.
The SWIFT 'news' you heard about isn't until March too swift.com/events# and the last event finished on the 1st with nothing about LINK.
I am not saying it was dumb (it probably is but I don't know, LINK might get released on coinbase tomorrow for all I know!) but selling REQ for LINK when REQ has actual roadmap progress out within days and communication from the team is crazy.

Req is good because it's on brainlets level and they hand hold with pretty graphics and named milestones you all can squawk at each other on reddit. Paypal? That makes sense. Go buy some more req bags while the rest of us bask in the subtle complexity of LINK.

user, it's 2017. I was talking about march 2016. It was just an example.
If you bought 1k ETH in march 2016 (coincidentally it was also $14 at this point) You'd have $466k, whereas if you bought 33.9 BTC in march 2016 for the same amount of money you'd have $564k. Now the gains are still crazy in FIAT, but FIAT is a scam and the point I was trying to make is that it's possible to get on a moon mission at the wrong time and you should absolutely care about satoshi value.
March is not December user. I don't know why you're bringing that up. Again my point is that satoshi value matters.
>You still wonder why ETH became so big
Actually I have a better grasp on this than you. You think it's like this magical new technology that's going to change the world, while the reality is that the only reason it went up is that it was a very effective and convenient way to hold ICOs, most of which still hasn't gone anywhere. That and a lot of fomo
No one is going to use Link for anything, they might use the protocol but not the coin itself. Link is like ripple, the only reason it's worth anything is that normies don't understand the difference between XRP and the ripple protocol and actually believe banks are going to use XRP itself, which is just not true.

kek REQ is such a baby coin
I still wish it well though, REQmarines are in a similar boat to us. better not tempt lady karma

Why are the people who think they know the most always the dumbest? Just stop posting user

I wish it well but the chasing moon missions based on NEWs is retarded and for every person it works out for 10 more get burnt.

ok
I'll leave you pink wojaks to your own devices so you can bask in the subtle complexity of LINK. pic related, very subtle

>2% against BTC
Wow you're really showing us there pal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

thanks for proving my point ;)

>No one is going to use Link for anything, they might use the protocol but not the coin itself.
but user the protocol doesn't function without link
read the white paper

This. Link haters are retarded

It can only go upwards from now, the floor has been set. I really don't see why people won't invest in LINK for the long run.

well link trades in btc, right?
if the satoshi value drops every day, that means tomorrow i can buy more link for the same amount of btc, right?
how is it smart to hold link then?

>t. Captain hindsight with less than 10k in crypto

Good idea. You should have sold at 1500 sats yesterday

i'll consider when it goes below 500 sats, maybe

Nobody cares about what you do with your pocket change

How do you people go from 50$ EOY to .50 cents....

>5.2 btc
>pocket change

this really bums you out, doesn't it linkie?

learn english and try again pajeet

All linkies are millionaires you little dirty no-linkie

Holding btc is sure smarter if you can time the market. But you can't

they sure are, in their linkie dreams, where potential, possibility is and wishful linking, is fact.

>unironically watches south park past season 14
Oh course a no-linkie has to flaunt his shit taste everywhere

It's ok to be mad, i get it, link has sentimental value to you.

It dipped to $1800 and was less than $3k in early august. Was never $5k at any point in August.

>posts rick and morty now
it just keeps getting worse with every new post....

Nobody is saying buying LINK was the best of all possible trades to this point, but retards saying we've lost money because it's less in satoshis are morons.

>noLINKs are rick and morty fans
it all makes sense now

>It can only go upwards from now, the floor has been set.
It's too fucking late to sell now when it's under ICO price but if BTC continues to rally above 20k in January, it'll drop below 1000 sats.
How many poor bagholders bought at 5k-11k.
I just wonder when we'll see at least 5k sats again?

I'm really regreting my LINK purchase but now I'm stuck with these losses and I refuse to sell until I at least break even and who knows when that'll happen.

>hurrdurr you should've held bitcoin instead

Thanks, captain hindsight.

>You would have made more money if you had invested in something that did better

Wow, you must be some kind of genius.

>under ICO
It's 2.5x above ICO though.

Up 100% on LINK. Pretty comfy right now. Sure, it's not REQ levels of comfy, but comfy nonetheless.

All According to plan.

Sorry, I don't measure gains and losses in fiat.
I bought with 4.5 BTC and now I'm at 2.7 BTC, so that's a 40% from my perspective.

The noLINKers would love use to drop our bags and to pick up sweet $.20 link for themselves.

>tfw

Why is blockfolio doing this to me

My English is fine but clearly your TA isn’t. EOY .50 cents is a lot more of possibility than a 10000x gain over 12 months.

dunning kruger

Huh.
And what do you measure BTC in?

You forgot to edit the amount of LINK tokens you own

Topkek

how much BTC did you lose for investing in this? AHAHAHHAHAHA

this

ok paji ;)

>absolute autism

And how much Amazon stock, amirite?

Ask the cashier at your grocery shop what he measures the value of goods in.

>And what do you measure BTC in?
I don't

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you don't.

>we all totally didnt buy crypto just to make gains and cash out to fiat then never touch this shit again
yeah sure

>pfffssht

Fucking these. All these newfags measuring their gains in fiat need to get out of crypto. Whole point of crypto is take over of fiat.
I am up in fiat but lost so many btc on alts