Eating raw meat while playing at a Magic tournament

>Eating raw meat while playing at a Magic tournament
>Judge gives me a game loss for "intimidation"

Uncultured swine. Raw and almost raw meat is the best kind of meat.

>eating during rounds

Both gross and disrespectful

>Fapping while playing at a Magic tournament
>Judge gives me a game loss for "masturbation"

>Eating xenos flesh while purging the xenos
>Declared Excommunicate Traitoris for 'heresy'

>Playing FNM at the local hobby store
>In the middle of a tough game, jizz on opponents cards while staring him in the eye
>Judge gives me a penalty.
>Apparently this isn't approved table banter.

Fucking SJWs.

>raw meat
the tapeworms you can get from beef can grow to the length of the human intestine, and food poisoning causes all sorts of long term and sometimes permanent damage to the body

>tapeworm in your beef
this has never happened before. what kind of a sadsack country are you from that lets this happen?

America

That's not raw, that's blue rare.

You are thinking about pork. Beef can be, and is often, served raw. Many restaurants will char the beef on the outside and raw throughout. It is called blue rare.

>eating well done steak at FNM
>banned from DCI
>banned from the store
>thrown in jail

Well Done Steaks Matter Too

because they were mortified about how your disgusting piggy fingers were staining your cards, right?

That beef is obviously seared though.

Most places that serve it like that though are very particular about the quality of the meat they serve like that. If you're cooking it like that yourself it can be dangerous if you don't know how you're butcher is getting/handling his stock.

>it can be dangerous
I don't doubt you, but this is a nebulous word that can mean anything.
Does that danger include Tapeworms?
Or just bacteria and viruses?

Does it matter? Fucking cavemen apes knew how to use fire to cook. What are you, an animal? It's not "cultured" to eat raw garbage and offal and fish eggs, you dipshit.

Uh. Don't the SM have some implant with the ability to learn by eating the flesh of dead enemies? Checkmate, Inquisition.

I serve blue steak at a shitty pub i work at nobody's got food poisoning.

>well done

GET OFF THIS BOARD FAGGOT

Not that user but I fully support the Well Done Steaks movement. Whatchu gon' do 'bout it?

>implying you can "checkmate" the Inquisition

"Dry pieces of charcoal are food too"

>I've never had a proper Well Done steak ever: the post

A lot of people don't cook well done steak properly.

Even normally good cooks, partly because they just look down on anyone who doesn't order the "correct" steak and don't put any effort in

user.

user.

Well done steak.
With ketchup

Because they don't exist. Anyway is there actually a point to this thread? Why am I here?

Im the type of person who likes burnt toast, burnt marshmallows, burnt cookies, and i like my steaks medium well.

I knew I had this saved for a reason.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying your charcoal. It's apparently great for your digestion.

Good taste.

I still enjoy blue rare on the rarest of occasions though.

No, but it is delicious. I will fight tooth and nail for goose liver pate and liver+bacon.

Jesus calm down nigger. People eat it for taste, not for health.

>well done
what are you, my dad?
his only cooking technique is "highest heat possible forever"

I unironically like this more than any other kind of steak.

MORE POWER!!

A steak pun, eh?

That's a medium rare well done

>not boiling your meat
[English laughing noises]

>implying old people don't go for well done
this list is shitty

I died.

Unless the animal was already infected when it was butchered, bacteria doesn't just magically appear on the inside of meat. It would be on the outside surfaces, which is why cooking just the outside of a piece of meat is enough to make it safe to eat.

The opposite is true for ground beef. Cook that shit all the way through, since once it's ground up, you can't tell what was exposed to air.

You also have to be careful with restaurant beef as sometimes its cut up then glued back together.

Unless, of course, you sear the meat first and then grind it yourself, after which you cook to a delightful medium rare.

A man of good taste.

Rest of you fuckers have been rused by the French.

A man of atrophied tastebuds.
Mid-rare is more flavoursome, juicier, quicker and objectively better. Plus it's fucked up less often by the cook. But go ahead, keep eating your bland boot-leather and slap yourself on the back for going against the popular opinion, man.

>cheap cutting board
>from a "package" of bacon
>tfw you've been going to your local butcher for so long you've forgotten that people actually buy that shit in the grocery stores

Fresh bacon, burger and cuts of any kind erryday. Freshly smoked sausage on tuesdays and thursdays. How the meat is cooked is secondary to its quality and freshness. Get on my level and support your local small-town butcher.

Political correctness gone mad m8. You can't even smear "Die cunt die" in excrement on your ex-girlfriends front door incase it upsets a tranny.

...I'm English and boiled meat triggers me.

Unless it's been fried or roasted before and is in a soup. Then it's okay.

>local butcher
YES.

THIS.

Butchers are objectively superior to supermarkets, for at least 2 reasons:
1) The meat is almost certainly better quality.
2) The meat is almost certainly cheaper.

Similarly, greengrocers are objectively superior to supermarkets.

I will admit that supermarkets can be more convenient.

I'm and even I think you're a faggot. Why would you ruin a steak with ketchup?

>Implying you can't just eat the inquisition instead.
>Silent laughter intensifies.

what's the difference between a greengrocer and a supermarket?

>playing with myself at a mtc tourney
>judges can't do shit because playing blue is legal

Raw meat tartare is good. Especially with some olive oil, salt and pepper.

Pretty filling too so you don't need to eat much.

But regardless
>eating during a game

I would've given you a loss for being a fucking animal.

...greengrocers stock fruit and veg (plus occasionally things like grains, birdseed, etc.)

Supermarkets stock all kinds of stuff.

This thread has been valuable and good.

Th-thank you tg-senpai

In nearly three decades of living in England I don't think I've ever eaten or been offered boiled meat.

I'm french and I didn't know brits could have good taste in food.
Do you hate your country? Would you pay my part of the rent if I cooked for you?

Not speaking of beef and how it should be eating but that understanding of bacteria is inaccurate.

Most bacterial organisms are self-motile so they would be able to move through what remains of the blood vessels in the beef and other gaps in the cellular structure.

>Play at GP with Enthralling Victor play mat deployed upside down, facing my skinny neu male opponent
>He calls Judge to give me a game loss for Unsporting Conduct
>Female judge "confiscates" my play mat and lets me off with a warning

>It sure is nice being rich.
Colour me surprised.

Why would you ruin a steak by cooking out all the moisture and flavor?

TASTE THE HEAT
NOT THE MEAT

Earring raw diet. Kool on u user there are many benefits to raw diet. Inadvertently scareing tg troll over ur dietary chocies awesome Brownie points to u. Don't b intimadated by other tg opinions i would eat raw liver more often just to scare my fellow work associate's. Food on user and feast upon the delicous juicy fear of ur enimies.

No. I'm on a zero-hour contract and that's the only money I have coming in. Also, I enjoy cooking.

Also, seriously, boiling meat is a crime against the meat. Gotta get those Maillard reactions going.

Actually, boiled most things is pretty terrible. Although I am planning on making a soup using mashed potatoes later.

How the fuck is a tapeworm getting into muscle? you only get tapeworms if your food has been contaminated by animal feaces.

How the fuck has no one posted this yet?

You're from a shitty part of London.

And it is fucking wolf food.

Medium rare is the only correct way to eat a steak.

Because the user who posted that was wrong and soiling the memory of Mr Rodgers in the process by putting these words in his zombie mouth makes it worse.

Look at that, the Frenchman thinks he can cook!

And here we have a clear example of the mental degeneration caused by eating raw meat and acting like a savage. He probably shits on his lawn, as well.

it's pretty much the only thing I can do right
sometimes I wish I was born a women, not because of any transseual feeling but because I'd be very happy being a housewife and having most of my day to cook with no job to worry about.

Nothing wrong with that user, but I was more mocking the irony of a Frenchman claiming that the English don't have good taste.

Only real men can enjoy a charred, burned, piece of meat. The satisfaction of the slight crunch and taste of the charred flesh melding with the juicy, tender insides as you consume lesser creatures is too much for anyone but real men.

Oh, and you know what I liked to do when I played magic?
MANA BURN
I also enjoyed playing mono-red from time to time

I only came here to say that I almost only eat well done filet mignon.

What dumb nigger gameshop lets it's basement trolls bring food into their property? Everyone already has to deal with the smell of you gross fucks but for some shit reason you thinks okay to further pollute an already toxic atmosphere with the sounds of you trying to gorge yourself on some room temperature carrion? Can't you just go to taco bell like the rest of your bottom dwelling brethren and fill up on Dorito tacos and mewtendewe

Also, I complain if it's not really well done, if it's medium for instance.

And yes, I can tell the differences of the type of meat when it's well done, not all charcoal tastes the same.

It's a french meme to say brits don't know anything about cooking and that they boil all meat to serve it with minty sauce.
You know your way around beer I'll give you that.

Higher quality I give you, but where do you live that the butcher is cheaper than the supermarket? Unless by "butcher" you mean that shady Paki in a backalley, but then again quality doesn't factor in.

Where do you live where the butcher is more expensive than the supermarket?

Cook yourself

What is it about steaks that turns people into elitists?

Europe. Supermarkets generally stock imported, prepackaged meat or at best they package it on site, while butchers have locally farmed meat. Quality is obviously higher but that increases the cost. The same is generally true for all kinds of food stores (vegetables, bread etc).

>where do you live that the butcher is cheaper than the supermarket?
South of the UK.

There's also the fact that I'll always prefer to support a local shop over a chain, but the "local" greengrocers and butchers (yes, two of each) are quarter of an hour's walk away and the supermarket down the road is convenient...

That's what you get for using dredge, you degenerate

This may shock you, but there are parts of England outside of London.

I fucking hate London, what an overcrowded, polluted shithole that place is.

I think "That's a rare medium, well done!" would have been a better way to say that.

I always get my meats fresh, like the animal was just butchered over by that vacant lot and was just screaming a while ago fresh. You can never complain about the freshness of food in a rural area.

I used to boil my chicken before cutting it up and frying it because I was afraid of salmonella.

That's true, because no proper steak was ever cooked Well Done before.

Medium rare master race.

This isn't raw, it's rare. Very, very rare.

And who the fuck ever considered steak tartare intimidating? Does sushi count? Fish is a meat, too, you know.

I was at that tourney, user, and your "raw meat" was your own fucking dog. You sick fuck. There's a reason you got permabanned.

>does it matter?
Yes, or he wouldn't have asked.

My dad always served Well done, to "Kill any pathogens."

I love my dad, but I mean, even the resident medical professional in the house would eat medium rare.

>rare
Might aswell be raw, you animal

Yes, son.

>there are people right now that do not eat their steak blue rare

>there are people right now that do not hunt their own meat and kill them with their bare hands and teeth.

>Does sushi count? Fish is a meat, too, you know.
Sushi technically only refers to the rice portion of the dish. The fish is a topping.

You mean "sashimi".