ITT: primarchs who single handedly ruined Horus Rebelion

>m-muh Garro
>leave him be
>he a gud boi

>muh courage
>muh honour
>muh bright future for humanity

ITT: subjects that could easily be discussed in relevant generals.
Oh, let's make another thread about 40k. Everyone loves 40k right? If not they're a "grot" who must be "purged" for "heresy" amirite? ~20 threads isn't enough, let's make more, because 40k is the only thing that matters.

Generals are the true cancer, open your eyes.

Mortarion did nothing wrong

I play death guard and even I think he's a shit primarch
> inb4 its all typhus's fault he's shit
> inb4 herald of nurgle only t5

No because the generals are mainly models and painting not so much fluff and gets 3rd edition autists involved

What would you prefer, kink armour shaming, /pol bait, or sincere fluff discussions

Mortarion did nothing

Got his ass kicked by a grey knight

Actually yes it is the only thing that matters.
If you don't want 40k threads grow some balls and open a bloody thread instead of hidding in a general like a loser afraid of the popular kids. Damn it, it's the internet, it used to be the place where IRL losers would act tough.

>That's weird, the Emperor wants me to KILL a fellow primarch? Even though I hate Magnus, perhaps I should this extraordinary order confirmed from Big E himself, like any good soldier.

And thus the Imperium was saved. I'm a SWfag and I still think Leman was a complete retard in this scenario.

>"You have your orders, I won't repeat them. Plus, you're bothering me from my super sekrit project. Complete the orders I gave or your homeworld is getting visited by the Ultramarines next..."

Emperor Bad Dad wasn't known for good decisions.

It's not like Emps would have picked up the phone anyway. Malcador would answer, Russ would just hang up on him and charge on.

why doesn't Russ like Nerds?

Why didn't Horus cut his head off for this?

>that amount of passive aggressive sarcasm

lmao at you
praying for your soul

Politics.
Fulgrim fucked up the Ferrus issue, Angron the Isstvan 3, Mortarion with Garro. Was Horus in Perturabo's mood, he'd soon be running the Heresy singlehandedly.

It was more like

>"He has a mission for me? Even after a fucked up with Angron? Fuck yeah, I better get going before he changes his mind. You, what's your name, Bjorn? Bring the Wolfmobile around. I have a mission. Gonna do it right and do it thorough. No half measures. Make papa proud this time."

Well he did try to get confirmation from Magnus before the actual act. But that was only due to everyone thinking that one human guy was a mole placed by the other side. Russ thought Magnus was ignoring his pleas or some shit I guess.

And I guess any requests for confirmation would have just been intercepted anyways.

Russ did everything wrong, but cheers to him. The Thousand Sons became a thousand times cooler once they freed themselves from the false emperors shackles.

Though does anyone know if they actually fully join in on the heresy or not? 40 fucking books and they are still like "Magnus is still debating on his decision." That Alpha Legion novella hinted that he may be working with Alpharius, but now that Alpharius is dead, who the hell knows where that plot thread is going.

>primarchs who single handedly ruined Horus Rebelion

>Primarchs
Plural
>single-handedly
by oneself.

Sort of a contradiction there, ain't it?

Help us out and petition the side overlords for /40k/ then you lazy bum

The Emperor already told him to kil two other primarchs you dumb faggot. Why would a third surprise him?

So is Loken still alive?

Yes

>not Angron
>Horus: OK let's bombard the survivors again
>>NO FUCK YOU CHARGE!!!
>Horus: ANGRON NOOO!!!
>Horus: OK the trap is set let's bombard the raven guard and let it be done
>MUH CLOSE COMBAT
>Horus: ANGROOOO!!!!
>Horus: OK guys let's attack ultima segmentum but let's attack important targets so we don't expend many resources
>MUH DEBAUCHERY, MUH RED SANDS
>Horus: OK llevar you babysit him I'm done with this
Really fuck Angron, he's the shittiest of the primarchs

>implying

Gate 42 was basically

>Horus: Corax, charge!
>Corax: My men really would be more useful on the flank or in the shadows, Warmaster.
>Horus: I SAID CHARGE!

What Primarchs were actually on good terms/liked based Malcador?

I feel like all the Primarchs would hate him. Malcador is to the Primarchs as Kor Phaeron was to Word Bearer Astartes. Either the Primarchs would hate him for being a psyker or they'd resent his authority, power, and status for being a mere mortal.

>Alpharius is dead
Excuse me, what the fuck?

>WAAAHHH PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DON'T LIKE!1!!1
Why are you like this?

alpharius decided the best course of action was to start a fight with dorn and try to explain his brilliant master stroke to a brick wall

he got his own spear shoved up his ass

>muh 500 worlds
>muh jewel Calth

I thought Malcador was well liked by virtue of him having the respect of the Emperor.

All the not retarded Primarchs would like him. Khan, Gulliman, Sanguinius, Vulkan probably, maybe even Ferrus.

>double checking orders
>during war time
>basically going to the general and asking if the commander isn't bullshitting you

There are many reasons for which russ could've been suspicious, but going back to ask the emperor is not one of those.

At the time Horus was still a good guy and nobody had any reason to mistrust him. The only one who knew the truth did the absolute worst thing and made himself look look ke he was the traitor

Sangy-boy probably respected him, doubt that Rob would have problems with Malc too.