Do you like your snake people with tits or without?

Do you like your snake people with tits or without?

I like them with tits, because I like tits.

But tits on a snake person makes no sense.

AlmostEverything is always better with tits on it so yes.

/thread

Do you like your snake people with external balls or internal?

FPBP

I don't like my snake people with balls, I like them with tits.

Fuck off, furfag.

Without. There isn't a single biological reason for snakes to have them. They don't nurse young. I'm sure someone at some point has probably gone "but it could be for fat storage or venom glands!" but snakes also store fat the same way other animals do- not even other reptiles- and venom glands that are linked to hollow fangs make absolutely no sense being anywhere other than in the jaw where they could immediately be put to use. No snake tits OP. Never Snake tits.

>"but it could be for fat storage or venom glands!"
>you will never be breastfed snake venom from your oppai lamia waifu
Ok...

with cloaca

Depends on their relation to humanity, if any.

With, since it's a fantasy game I don't really care if it fits into having a biological "reason".

Snakes don't nurse their young. Maybe snake people do, though.

VAGINA WITH TITS

Reptiles lack any means of milk production user. Snake people are reptiles.

I don't like snake people in general. It's kind of odd since I love lizardpeople almost to a fault. (In such a case I prefer the female lizardfolk to have breasts, yes.) But I just find tail-legs to be altogether unappealing.

Well, reptiles don't have six limbs or breathe fire, either, but dragons are reptiles. I think in a fantasy world with stuff like those and griffins and shit, taxonomy doesn't have to precisely resemble real-world taxonomy, where inconvenient.

Yuan-ti are a synthetic race. Made by the sarrukh according to FR, or former human cultists according to other lore.

Makes about as much sense as snake people in general.

There's no sense in trying to apply normal evolutionary logic to the details of a creature that itself is totally unrealistic from an evolutionary perspective.

Scalies and other degenerates are disgusting, sure. But seriously. Guess what else that snake person in the OP has? You know, the things that snakes BY DEFINITION do not have?

There isn't a single biological reason for them to have the other physiological features of the great ape's torso either.
In fact that spine doesn't make any sense whatsoever when you try to think about it.

I just like Yuan-Ti, not snake people in general. They are really sinister.

There isn't a single biological reason for human women to have breasts either.

Mammary glands, yes, but breasts are a lot more than just mammary glands, and the vast majority of that tissue is simply unnecessary for the purpose of nursing. Note how virtually all other mammals, including other primates, get by just fine with little more than just nipples.

Best we can tell, noticeably prominent breasts have no purpose besides sexual signaling. And if you absolutely must apply evolutionary logic to snake people (not an advisable task in the first place, but if your autism truly demands it), that same purpose can apply to them. In evolutionary biology, sexual signaling covereth a multitude of sins.

I like tits on snake people but am aware that my dick likes something ridiculous.