ARK was a bigger scam than mooncoin

Im so fucking mad I bought this shitcoin for $2.50
Its worse than mooncoin and all the ERC20 scams put together
And I cant even sell it since bittrex banned me from withdrawing, so its fucking stuck in my wallet doing nothing

>Doesn't read the fine print about Bittrex withdrawing
>Supposed to listen to your FUD

Strange that ARK is on the only exchange I cant withdraw from

I might be 60 % into Ark, but I will bump and support your thread for calling ERC20 the scam that it is.

Ark is good because it lets you claim you're mooning once a week when you go from 3 to four 4 dollars then the threads dry up as it promptly bleeds out.

This is literally the biggest shitcoin in the world.

Im so fucking mad I bought this shitcoin for $2.50
Its worse than dogecoin and all the bitcoin copy scams put together
And I cant even sell it since bittrex banned me from withdrawing, so its fucking stuck in my wallet doing nothing

its going back to 4 dollarious i dont understand your attitude sinner.

>banned me from withdrawing
>banned me from withdrawing

What do you mean banned you from withdrawing?

If that is true why would she tattoo a ark logo?

Doesn’t make sense.

So let me get this straight, you've seen about a %50 ROI with ARK and you're mad about it? The only way this is possible is if you're a retarded poor fag that thought his $40 would make him a millionaire in under half a year. Jesus fuck the people on this board are retarded.

Nigga that's 25% gains per week if you play the game. Fucking idiot.

OP means he's a retard who didn't read that you have to verify to withdraw and doesn't want to do so.

Hold ark if you want a coin with no hype who’s team do not want the price to shoot up. Who register in France but will not even provide a French translation because the tech isn’t 100% complete but they are sutistically adverse to marketing.

either you have a legacy account or just send them the fucking selfie
they HAVE to do this else they get cucked by the SEC land of the free and stuff

>a retarded poor fag that thought his $40 would make him a millionaire in under half a year
Technically speaking, that is actually possible under several circumstances. Optimism brings cash to people's plate without the need to use their brain.

daily reminder that the guys that mined doge balls deep back in the day sit on 250k-500k right now

Hey man, I bought at $3.40 back in Sept. I'm holding for the long term.

Ark is no ordinary shitcoin. Give it a year and you shall be rewarded handsomely

>Thinks ARK not being a p&d is bad as an investment.
>Too stupid to verify an account.
Not sure if FUD or you really are this clueless.

>>Doesn't read the fine print about Bittrex withdrawing
>>Supposed to listen to your FUD

Bittrex changed their policy to no withdrawals a couple of weeks ago. It's not his fault you're that new.

kek