Drawthread: Rainbow Boots is a stupid edition name Edition

On the last episode of Drawthread: Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

ragathol.deviantart.com/art/Kinda-Sorta-Heroes-332025723
ragathol.deviantart.com/art/Kinda-Sorta-Heroes-2-332025868
anonkun.com/stories/another-goddamn-persona-quest/iZbfFqG8SzaqoDeEA/home
youtube.com/watch?v=zqctftxbS3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting my character at her husband's rugby match.

Her clothing is marked by the orange dots. Shorts, and then bodypaint of his team's colors which I have never specified in-game, feel free to pick whichever works best. Her hair is next to the blue dot, and her expression by the red dot. His jersey number is '2' if you want to put that on her chest or tummy.

This isn't supposed to be a lewd request by any means, she's just very aggressively into sports.

Two Jawas in a single jedi's robe, waving around the shoddiest-made and unstablest lightsaber ever conceived.

>"this is a stupid name"
>uses it anyway

Anyhow, migrating from last thread, I'd like to ask for a drawing of the Abyssal husbando of a Lunar Exalted in a game I'm going to be GMing soon.

He's rather tall and an athletic sort of slender, with skin that looks like it was once tanned but is now sallow. His eyes are light brown, almost amber, and his hair is a brown dark enough to be nearly black. He keeps his hair relatively short and brushed up in the front, to keep it out of his eyes. His Day Caste symbol should be on his forehead (a black circle dripping blood)

His clothes are mostly black, a long open robe over articulated Soulsteel plate, the dark metal embellished with bone-like accents: ribcages appear to be a common theme on his armor more than anything else.

Basically, he's a late-teens/early-twenties Adam Jensen without any cybernetics or facial hair, wearing the necromancer version of SWTOR Jedi robes

Posting an anchor for

Anchoring for Maskamillion.

Her body is formed of polished obsidian and verdigrised brass, inlaid with a large black-green crystal on the center of her chest between her breasts, another smaller crystal where her navel would be, and a line of similar-colored crystal spikes down her spine.

Her head is a beautiful female face of perfectly-polished obsidian, set in an unfeeling, unmoving mask, with long, elf-like ears and a teardrop-shaped disc of acid-etched brass rising up around her head like a form of halo. Her eyes are orbs of black-green crystal, and a river of iridescent liquid crystal trails from them at all times.

Her torso is legless and armless, with a single inch of upper arm on her shoulders, and two inches of thigh in her hips. The stumps of her arms and legs are covered in caps of verdigrised brass, each set with a single black-green crystal in the center. Floating a few inches away from the leg-stumps, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal has two perfectly-formed digitigrade legs of obsidian with two taloned toes and a single spike growing down from the heel like a heel - both talons and the spike are made of the black-green crystal. Floating close to her arm-stumps are two pairs of shapely female arms (that makes a total of four arms), the fingers tipped with talons of the same crystal as her toes and heels.

Finally, from the crystals on her spine, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal can form a variety of forms out of liquid green crystal. Usually she keeps it as four long ribbons that writhe in the air with a life of their own, but she can easily form them into large batlike wings or long, spiderlike arms should she wish.

Requesting the girl on the left and right wearing derby uniforms and posing happily together with a trophy after a match.

Left girl has a cybernetic right arm and leg, and the girl on the right has brightly colored cybernetic eyes.

Cuts, scrapes, and bruises optional, happy shit-eating grins encouraged.

No need to repost the entire request every thread for an anchor, just post his wips or something. Unless you're trying to pull the same shit Charlotteanon did.

I'm trying to make sure he doesn't need to go looking back at a potentially-dead thread in order to hunt down my description of what I would like him to do, since it's a bit on the complex side.

OR here, anchoring from the last thread. That is just the right amount of disturbing and absurd so far dude, loving it and interested to see where it goes.

I'm sure he's smart enough to screenshot or copy/paste what he needed.

Requesting my party's uniform

>Gas mask is jet black with 4 small horns on the crown
>Uniform jacket and trousers are midnight blue
>Beret, scarf, & gloves are black
>jacket trim is black
>black Metal Insignia on beret is a small fame with a swirl in it
>Bandoleer could have random assortment of subtle real wold and magical equipment

I have an idea for the pose. leaning on a wall with one hand behind it's back looking slightly to the side.

Thanks anons.

Anchoring with text, references, and WIP.

>I'm working on a race of earthen underground-dwellers and I'm hoping I could get a visual aid for them. Ideally, I'd like a male and a female standing side-by-side in standard D&D-style race lineup fashion, like at reference 1.

>The men should have bodies the color and texture of roughly-shaped clay - loose earth-tone skin, with stubby features - like references 2 and 3. Their skin, especially their arms, chest, and back, are studded with rocky growths, kind of like reference 4, which are heavy enough to leave them hunched.

>The women are quite the opposite, with delicate features and skin white like chalk or porcelain, like reference 5, and totally lacking the rocky growths that the men have.

>Both sexes have long, broad ears, somewhere between those of an elf and a bat, like reference 6. For both sexes, whatever color their hair is their eyes, lips, and even fingernails are the same color, like reference 7. Any color for either is fine, but women tend towards brighter/more vibrant, while men tend towards duller or pastel.

>If anyone would like to help with this, it'd be really appreciated. If not, I totally understand. Please feel free to ask any questions or request any additional details that you want.

See

I tried to email you but your email apparently doesn't exist when I sent it. What's your address exactly?

Once again I'd like to request the girl on the left, with blonde hair like the heads above her, wielding the hammer on the right. Both the hammer and her armor should be made out of jade.

If you want pose specifics, I would love for her to be pointing the head of the hammer out at the viewer, with a challenging or just plain sadistic look on her face.

I would like to request my abomination of an alchemist who got a little too interested with natural attacks.

He has the base of a wereboar, but I'd like his head to have a mix of alligator and boar muzzle. He would have 3 spiky tentacles along his upper back (between the shoulders), 2 wings on his lower back, and a scorpion like tail. His wrists have these spines coming off of them, and his fingers are clawed.

Stop deleting your posts and then reposting a correction. We can all see it, and it just looks dumb.

This, god damn. Happens at least once a thread.

Did anything ever come of this group pic?

No.

A 5 person drawing is way into commission territory, are you crazy? Party sketches on the low end run $50, start saving up those good boy points.

Wasnt it this one?

Reposting from last thread. Been years since I tried making a request, so forgive me if I've made a mistake anywhere.

I've been playing in an Exalted game for a while, and just about the whole party has gotten art for their characters now, either drawing it themselves or commissioning it. I figured I'd try my luck here and see if anyone picks it up.

Pic related is the art I've been using for him up till now, and on the right is his Eclipse caste mark. For those not familiar with Exalted, characters have these golden marks that appear on their foreheads when they expend a lot of power. I'm fine either way if his mark is showing or not on his forehead, though I thought I would include it just for reference.

The character himself is a mild-mannered guy, fairly handsome and well-kept. Has neat brown hair in the style of the reference pic, and wears a pair of glasses with a round brown rim. He also uses sorcery, so the group likes to call him a Harry Potter look-alike, even though he's more like Doc Holiday. Dresses nicely, and always wears a cloak like in the reference pic, mostly to hide his weapon holster on his back (though in the drawing, I'd like for the holster to be on his hip just so it can be seen).

His gun is a revolver, kinda big and blocky sorta like pic related. Exalted is pretty anime, so big hand-cannons aren't exactly strange. The gun is red, with decorative golden engravings on the barrel.

Doesn't have to be color, lineart would be awesome as well! Just figure I should outline the colors just in case.

Thanks in advance! If anyone feels like picking this up please let me know, I don't check the drawthreads often so I might completely miss it otherwise, or not follow the next thread if this one dies before you're finished.

Since the other thread was on its last straw:

I'm glad you like it :3
Some tips for your shading if you want: Imagine a light source direction and try to calculate how the shadows would fall based on that. Block it in with hard shapes first, then soften with lower opacity brush or airbrush (I use the watercolor tool in SAI). This does takes some understanding of shapes etc, but working with that is what's fun.
Level 2: Pick a lighting color and use it consistently. Roughly and generally, go with more saturated colors for sunlight, and less saturated for overcast/darkness. Start by selecting the shadow color for the first area you shade, and for following colors, try to select the shade from the same relative position from the base color(on the palette) - see picture. It will keep the shading together.

Oh, I missed that. Nice!

I might do if I remember (a bit late here now). Just line art, though.

Requesting a human archer. He has short brown hair, rounded glasses, and is aged about 19. He should look a bit nerdy and nervous, his clothes don't matter all that much as long as they resemble an adventuring scholar. Thanks!

is that...just heromachine?

>he said, surprised at the effort put into a free request for a 5 person group

touche

Migrating from the last thread.

I added arrows to better explain what I'm requesting.

In my Mutants and Masterminds game, this girl is posing as Pepsi Man, mostly for laughs. I'm requesting that she be shown climbing out of the Pepsi Man suit she built.

Oh hey, thanks for the tips! I use GIMP, but there's a smudge tool that I'll try out.

For the user who asked me to color his Raga delivery, I'm going to bed now but how are these colors looking for the tunic and the skin? (To elaborate a little: I'm planning on a red-and-white color scheme, with the embroidered stuff picked out in gold for contrast)

Fuck. Forgot pic.

Request for a modern vampire girl that has a penchant for jelly filled donuts, that are actually filled with blood.

Take your liberties on her appearance, but I do request that she wear jeans.

Yeah dude that's gonna be great. Thanks!

I REQUEST:

Another player in a game of Ironclaw I'm in has a hyena magistrate, and through the course of the game he's pretty much turned into the main character. However, he's the only one without a picture. If someone could doodle a picture of a young-ish hyena-man using a cane dressed in the robes of a Chinese magistrate, I'd be very grateful.

Posting a request for an undead monk character.

Long story short, they were raised from the dead as a bodyguard, with no memory of their past life. They served as such until their charge died of disease, but they felt their purpose had not been fulfilled and took up to wandering, looking for someone else to protect, and generally trying to do good with the odd life they'd been given.

It's a simple request: I just want some improvements. I am currently working on my art skills - and hopefully can deliver like the drawfriends do on here sometime soon. For now, I guess I just want my currently favorite piece to be improved. If any drawfriends would like to I would appreciate it greatly

Anchor for the person doing my request, and loving how it's looking so far.

2 party requests, lol. Good luck.

God DAMN thats nice

>implying party requests are really that less likely of getting fulfilled than any boring, non cheesecake request ITTs

Migrating again, third time's the charm. Or fourth, I lost track of how many threads went by

Requesting a generic looking mecha infantry dude, base it on a slimmer version of the RGM-79F, maybe styled similarly to those Kamen Rider Gundams on the right.
Optionally, with one arm being an arm cannon, Samus' arm cannon as an example, and having a shield on its back like Protoman.
I should add that having this guy look as a mass produced unit would be great but I dunno how to achieve that except for making him look kind of generic, feel free to suggest anything.

That's seriously cool, reminds me of Persona kind of

I've done a few simple parties when I've liked the ideas. It's nothing I'll get into right now, now.
ragathol.deviantart.com/art/Kinda-Sorta-Heroes-332025723
ragathol.deviantart.com/art/Kinda-Sorta-Heroes-2-332025868

Requesting a young teenager boy crying on a bare chested female elf.

The elf looks in the mid human 20s, she is fully clothed and looks like she uncovered her chest just so the boy could lay there and cry. The teenager looks like an adventurer and wears a leather armor like in pic.
He grabs onto her clothes while crying uncontrollably, she just caresses his head and have a motherly smile.

Her clothes are like the ones in the lower right pic, her hair is long, straight and light brown (like in pic), the pose could be either of the ones in on the top.

Other details: the boy's hair is short and shows he doesn't put too much attention on his appearance, if you feel fancy you can give the boy a small buckler and a dagger.

He-here I go________________________________________________________________
Take all the liberties you want in the drawing regarding clothing, hear and other details. I really just specified because the rules say so, what I want is the gesture of the elf and boy to be the same.
Thanks.

It is, actually, it's for a Persona quest that I QM on Anonkun (Another Goddamn Persona Quest). The character is Shizuha Arashi, of the Lovers arcana, and her Persona (the robot lady) is Andromeda. She's the party's dedicated healer lady, and she has mommy issues.

You can read it here: anonkun.com/stories/another-goddamn-persona-quest/iZbfFqG8SzaqoDeEA/home

Requesting an Aaracokra assassin girl.

Added values.

Requesting an image of the BBEG for a Sci-Fantasy setting, a duo of magical terrorists, a male mage and a female shaman vampire.

The male wears something very similar to cleric robes, with a mask like in the reference picture. He would be holding out his gloved hand towards the viewer. He's not a powerful mage but his strong point is his ability of persuasion and to radicalize others for his cause. Color scheme is dark purple and gray.

The female is from a vampire race, having very pale skin. She wears a ceremonial mask and clothes like in the ref pic. She would be standing behind the male. She wields a halberd. She has Umbrakinesis (like Zed from League of Legends). Color scheme is blue and black.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting a Knight wearing plate armor, sallet helmet, and wields a Halberd with a lantern tied to the shaft under the blade.

>my dick is a bee

Laughing, dude. Cool to see it coming together.

Heyo, s'me again. Reposting because A. New thread, and B. It's probably been 24 hours since I last posted.

Evard as an egyptian man, PCB-board patterns on hands, tentacles as nanites, bottle as bomb in one hand, cestus on opposite hand. Crop-cut hair.

Much obliged, willing drawfriends.

(Also sorry for namefagging, but consistency.)

It's hip to FUCK BEES

Congratulations. You took a good pic and made it... Well... This is what popped into my head:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqctftxbS3c
Inb4 crossclass ranks of Climb and Jump.

Hopeful request for a Danish knight/warrior type character, a monster hunter if you will.

Start off, his armor is pretty much like the effigy in 1. Full chainmail, including leggings and an integrated coif. However, over his chainmail he also wears thick boiled leather armor (I think it's called Cuir Boli?) like in the eiffgy and picture 2. The leather is stained brown, and consists of a thick leather cuirass, leather pauldrons shaped like a lion's head, leather plates over his biceps, elbow protection, and leather greaves. The details are embossed in silver. Under his leather armor, but over the chainmail he wears a simple tunic, any color you like really, just something that absorbs and does not refract sunlight. Maybe a gaelic or norse design on it?

As in picture 3, the slayer wears segmented gauntlets, with a strange weave -inside- his chainmail. Sewn through the steel links is a bunch of durable red string, tied off on various links that give it the illusion of roots or plants growing through the chainmail. Also like in picture 3, he has a shield strapped to the left side of his body, however it is a plain wooden shield with no heraldry of any sort (he replaces it often).

The helm is like the one in pictures 4, at various angles. It is made of steel and painted no specific color. There is no chainmail attached to the helmet itself, but he does wear a coif under it. Over the great helm though, and his shoulders, he wears a giant pelt trophy a bit like the one in pic 5, but unlike 5 the monster's head is far more grotesque. It's like the beast in picture 6, a warped abomination with two heads fused together and twisted in a revolting angle. The bones are removed, with the furry flesh draped over his helmet, giving him a more intimidating appearance and also boasting of his grand past accomplishment of killing the creature.

For weapons, he has short sword and dagger girdled to his multiple belts on his body, but wields a shortened scythe-sword like 7.

Posting anchor for Bogroll

>All praise the great and powerful Comissar Obscurisus Smugduck

Migrating my request for my CC character Star Girl.

Using screen shots from Champions online for reference, was easier than trying to find the right look by bundling images together.

Her cosmic patroller uniform should be shown well enough. She is also wearing a leather jacket from Earth with the sleeves rolled up. Her belt should hang a little lopsided as she doesn't cinch it up all the way, and has a few pouches for various gadgets ala Batman.

Her powers consist of flight, super strength and cosmic energy bolts (as shown in reference.)

She has an adventurous personality, never taking things too serious unless innocent people are about to be harmed.

I'll leave pose decisions up to you the artist as I trust that you will design something better than I could find.

>Stunning desperation

Hi. Could I get a picture for a reoccuring NPC in my campaign? She's an Indian bandit princess who looks similar to pic related in terms of face shape and build (but with a bit more ab definition). She's wearing a sleeveless tiger-skin coat that goes down to her knees over this style of bikini wrap top, and she is wearing white 'harem girl' pants with a belt made from large gold discs around her hips.

She uses a recurve bow, but you don't have to include it if you don't want to.

Requesting a Raven Aarakocra character. He's short even for an Aarakocra, wears a patchwork hooded cloak that his beak sticks out of, and holds a Khopesh.

See:
>Stop deleting your posts and then reposting a correction. We can all see it, and it just looks dumb.

Requesting Gazer-chan preparing for Halloween.

>Stunning desperation

More like the patience of Job.
Bogroll is a talented artist but also takes the longest to deliver a final product. But said final product is always worth the wait. Keep it up annon one day your request will be fulfilled.

>Stop deleting your posts and then reposting a correction. We can all see it, and it just looks dumb.
No.

Thanks! I think I'm more or less finished. I think a little later I'll give this a shot.

That's cool as hell man, thanks again!

Just wanna thank whoever drew this up for me, wasn't able to respond sooner due to my computer dying for a bit.

Requesting a magesmith wearing a semi-organic looking spider helm.

Migrating

Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.

Sorry, had to do a bunch of errand today, so I couldn't get a whole lot done. But here's another WIP pic

Hi gazer-fag!

Requesting a party of four picture for my players in a Star Wars game I'm running.
Not looking for much beyond them just standing as described together, I think asking for a background is pushing it. Colour is appreciated but not necessary, too.
If possible (if the drawing is digital), it would be appreciated if each character was on its own layer, so that I can also give each player a picture of their character by themselves.
Thanks a bunch, drawanons.

Requesting a warrior robot: the appearance it's like the golden army soldier, but with the core protected. having a rocket launcher shield right arm, a drill left arm, the head of Romeo Blue, and all colored in black. Thanks in advance.

Migrating WIP for drawfri
end to post more progress on when done

>I think asking for a background is pushing it

Yeah user, that's where you should draw the line.

Requesting BBEG, he's a lich that was punished by the gods and his body is now bound to a tree.His bones and fine black clothes are now moss over grown it. He has green flames to function as his eyes. In the picture I was hoping he could be holding an old toy doll.

3rd thread's the charm!
Requesting a traditional Western Dragon with golden scales and a traditional Eastern Dragon (Serpentine) with scales that are soft pastel colors.

Beneath them is what looks like an intangible amount of wealth, Of everything from gems, to gold to works of art.

Both dragons are playing a game of chance, Be it anything from Poker to dice rolling, I'll leave that up to you.
Thanks in advanced!

Requesting character portrait for a Pathfinder character. He's a delusional, self-obsessed dandy ifrit fencer.

Left for pathfinder ifrit, right for dandy, bottom for fencer. Don't really care about the specifics so long as its a combination of those three and has a mustache, it's just a portrait for a table tent.

/R/equesting a Nord champion, devout follower of Ysmir/Shor/Talos/whatever the fuck conglomerate of people the gestalt deity is, huge bulky guy clad in nordic steel plates.

>I> Armor is close to pic related, he doesn't have a cape or that specific helmet however, and could the artist who does this please add non-retarded faulds and a functional breastplate with plackart, I would thank you kindly. Color of the armor is dark steel, maybe with some snow stuck in some corners.

>II> Helmet is just like this Chaos Warrior's, but dark steel like the rest of the armor. No part of his neck is visible either, the neck-gap between the helmet and torso is covered by a double-thick mail aventail. His eyes aren't visible through the thin V-slit visor either. Horns are the same.

>III> The entire armor is covered in etchings similar to real-life norse runes, with a labyrinthine pattern of wyrms snaking across the armor. Etching is in stalhrim, basically ice that doesn't melt that is super-durable, but this is for looks.

>IV> Like a lot of Nords he loves hunting, and in his past he killed a Snowy Sabre-Cat like this one and skinned it. The skin is now pinned on the spikes of his pauldron guards, giving him a fluffy white mantle that makes him appear larger and more intimidating.

>V> The center of his breastplate has sculpted sigil of Talos over where his Sternum is.

>VI> His main weapon is a nordic steel warhammer, exactly like this one.

>VII> On his hip however is a simple steel arming sword. It's kept in a scabbard, which has some steel reinforcement like in the picture. The leather is fairly weathered however.

>VIII> Strapped to his arm, he wears a shield of talos. The shield is worn over his left bicep, and he holds his warhammer in a reverse grip with the hammer head facing away from the enemy, so he completely protects his left flank from enemy fire while also allowing him to ready up a devastating overhead strike from the warhammer.

Is that a good thing, or a bad thing? Because I can change the colors easily enough, they're not at all fixed until I get to the shading.

I'm not actually the OR, mind you; I just think that's an epically awesome thing. I looked at her and an Assassin's Creed theme song lodged immediately in my head. It was awesome.

If the entire request is too much, I'm happy to change it to just portrait pictures or something instead. Only been lurking for a bit, wherein I have seen a group of four request delivered, but I've no idea if that's at all commonplace.

Not even close to commonplace, it's quite rare that someone gets something with multiple detailed characters.

So I have a character in a post apocalyptic game. We're in Europe and my character is a member of the Tuetonic Order being dispatched to Moscow to help fight the various mutants and deal with threats out of the wasteland. Wears powered armor. But It'd be nice if I could get a bust of him or him outside the armor. Usually he wears a German Military uniform with little post apocalyptic trinkets like good luck charms or battle trophies as well as a little white mantle given to him by his family as a good luck charm. Keeps his hair burred close, beard is usually a five 'o' clock shadow. Has a great big Iron Cross tattooed on his face.

Goes by StuG.

He StuGs things.

Right, noted. Would something like four black and white portraits be more reasonable to ask for? If so I'll modify my request, and post it at my next bump time.

"Reasonable" is asking for a single character sketch, these artists are working for free for you.

That said, stranger things have happened and people have gotten high detailed multiple character deliveries before. Just don't hold out any hope.

request whatever you want who cares. user could come in here requesting charlotte porn and if someone wanted to draw it none of us could stop them.

Fair enough. I'll probably tweak it one way or another. Thanks for the feedback.

>Priority zero request
>Spoilers for awful

Hey wanted to make a memepic but have no tablet.
Someone fix my 20s MSpaint pls?

My group is fighting a multi-eyed dragon-like creature, so I have a creature/monster request, if anyone's interested.

The monster has a thin body, wedge shaped head, spindly legs and a long, whip like tail. The creature has a long neck with multiple eyes all along the neck in odd intervals and the eyes are just a glowing white. AS for the smaller details, the monster has black claws, sharp white teeth and smooth, sky blue skin.

There are references in the image and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

requesting an image for a character in Fallout TTRPG im playing in. Her appearance is very similar to Ana from Overwatch in design except that it is vault-tech in theme.
she is based in a dessert so her attire would be less armored and a bit more open for comfort.

>based in a dessert

stupid sexy ghost

fucking autocorrect. but thanks for pointing that out.

(You)

so I'm looking to getting a changeling drawn for an on going chronicle of mine, she was a hunting dog for her Gentry during her time in arcadia. Now though she is working with the Triad.

she has the face and hair of the first image. The physique, arms and tail of the second image. Legs and eairs of the third image. Fur and markings of the fourth image. and outfit of the fifth image.

thanks to anyone who does this.

It's called "commission". Depending on artist, compexity and requested elements, it will cost you between 20 bucks for very rough sketch to something around 150-180 for the coloured final work with colours and shit.

Because there is pushing it with requests in this thread and going full retard with extremely complex and detailed demand and then playing dumb that you "didn't know" it's way over the line.

Yes user, there are dozens of bored drawfriends that would draw specific, complex request completely for free.
Lord of the Guns could draw something like that, but only after finding the idea interesting, not just because it was requested.

-Non-Artist user Faggot (2016)