Litecoin mooning again get in quikk

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/bitfinex-withdrawal-difficulties-may-have-contributed-to-litecoin-spike/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im in nigger

in for 500 coins since 98, feelgoodman

These buys came out of nowhere, the FOMO is strong

the final day of sub $200 LTC. Better get in quick! I told you this on the last day of it being sub $100 and you didnt listen. Fool!

> get in quikk

nah i'll wait for the dip that's coming in 10 minutes

news.bitcoin.com/bitfinex-withdrawal-difficulties-may-have-contributed-to-litecoin-spike/

that, and it's the only reasonable way to get money to and from coinbase right now.

i wouldn't take a long position but its been profitable to flip these last few days

it just works

>13 minutes ago
nope, still going strong

0.0106 BTC now on GDAX

FUCKIN MOONIN

SELL AT $200

>once had 25 LTC
>Veeky Forums kept telling me LTC was going nowhere and was a BTC ripoff

:/
it's going to go back down to $20-$50 right???

If biz fud, u buy

there it is

kek. sorry bud, buy the dip

> trusting Veeky Forums
> ever

It's already 252 $/ 1 LTC in Korea
see cryptowatchmy friend.

You faggots are so dumb. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL:

>stop waiting for the price of anything to dip to a certain level
>buy at current price if you really believe it to increase in price.

You dumb cunts literally step over dollars to save pennies.

I'm holding till $1000. We're gonna make it, senpai.

after the last pump the floor price of LTC was ~$20AUD higher. same thing again this time. this is going to keep happing, get in before your regret it Veeky Forums. $300USD by end of year.

>after the last pump the floor price of LTC was ~$20AUD higher. same thing again this time. this is going to keep happing, get in before your regret it Veeky Forums. $300USD by end of year.

Sub $100 was really the last good time to get in. The floor will keep going up with each pumping session though, until normies realize they shouldn't have dumped grandpa's life savings into it and try and pull out. I'll pull out before they do, and they'll be da baby daddy.

>he fell for the false-fudding meme