Anyone else getting nervous? not trying to FUD but this is too strange, i'm seeing BTC all over the news...

anyone else getting nervous? not trying to FUD but this is too strange, i'm seeing BTC all over the news, people talking about it in public.

months ago dad asked what i was doing when he saw me on an exchange and i explained BTC to him, now hes asking me to put his money in along with some other family members... this is strange, i'm getting nervous. they're all trying to make money but don't care about the underlying tech, i wish we could go back to no one talking about this.

exactly. the worst part is that I haven't made it yet. fuck

this is one biiiiiiig bubble mate, just hasn't reached its potential yet, and if it keep getting too big, people will do everything to prevent it from popin.

With the current HODL, everyone who'S buying will be storing them, the volume will keep getting lower and lower.

Will the price change, will is be controlled, ?

if it doesnt keep up with the volume whats gonna happen

How much time do you expect we will have to sell when the crash comes? Crash will take place over at least a few days right?

You should be worried. It's possible "this time is different" but history repeats itself and human greed and normie stupidity are sure things I this world. "New paradigm" is possible but if you feel that way for certain you are looking at things with green-tinted glasses (i.e. wishful thinking)

Its kind of fucked up because you cant even really tell them to invest in another coin... If BTC goes down its taking everything with it.

this is why it's going to 1 million.

AHHHH NOOOOO STOP. IM GOING TO.MAKE IT. BOUGHT AT 16K. I WILL MAKE IT.

as if other coins wont/dont have usd or ltc eth gateways

btc has less hold on the world every day, its a dumpster fire on the side of the road.

Realistically speaking Ethereum would be the only coin that could really go up if Bitcoin dies, of course it would have a brutal effect to its price but for the long term it could hold up

>cute, adorable

Found the cuck.

when the top is in everyone will know it, because it's going to be fucking crazy

20-30k with 5k daily candles then a dump like you've never seen

You will. It'll easily get to 30k in a few weeks

not taking the piss, genuinely curious, why do you say it'll rise to 30k in a few weeks and won't just pop?

It's the beginning of mainstream adoption.

Normies will kill crypto but there is still plenty of money to be made. Be smart about your exit.

WHERES THE LAMB SAUCE?

ITS FUCKING BURNT UOU DOUGHNUT

dude they will forget about crypto tomorrow. most think its a scam and all that shit anyways. they hear about it in the news and they forget it the next day cause theyre too lazy when they actually have to do something to participate

replying to myself here

the normies are content with the mere thought of something. for them its enough gratification when they think, "yea, im gonna do that too! im gonna be rich!" then they sit down in their chair and watch tv or open facebook/insta/snap and do all that retarded shit and then they forget

>Goldfarb expects that in the coming months we'll see more "stories about people who got fabulously wealthy on bitcoin." That, in turn, could draw in more and more novice investors looking to get in on the action. From there, some triggering event will start a panic that will lead to a market crash.

This.

Then again why do you give a fuck if they care about the tech? The more money that gets pumped into this the better for all of us. It’s human nature to leave something in if it’s making money, so as long as normies see BTC is on an upward slope, the money that’s put in will stay there.

As said earlier, we can’t be too greedy and gotta make sure we choose a good exit time before this whole thing collapses over our heads.

Or maybe it won’t, who the fuck knows if crypto will be adopted in the real world. All I know is that this planet will never have any decentralised systems, there’s country’s already putting some kind of regulation on blockchain networks.

No. Normies at my office are all heavily invested. In fact, the coworker with the biggest stake has an incredible $130 in it.

Zoom out you fucking retard.
ATH, 40% dip, return to ATH, 60% rise, 40% dip, return to ATH, 60% rise...
It's been that way since its inception, the only time it deviate was mt fucking gox, and it only put the pattern on hold for some time.

That's the problem with retards like you, you think in numbers and not in fucking percentages.
Numbers are fucking irrelevant, all that matters are percentage.
When bitcoin is valued at a 100k a piece, your 5k candle will be 5% swings. Are you telling me bitcoin moving 5% at once is not normal you triple nigger ?

there's no reason to expect bitcoin to crash. if you think it will, provide a reason. no, "everybody be talkin' bout it, mon" is not a valid reason. what is going to cause the price to drastically decrease?

Well personally, I'm a bit nervous that BTC has tripled in price over the last month. That's kind of high even for something that gains like 5-20% a month. Not nervous enough to sell, mind you, because right now the plan is to wait until my year is up so I can sell slivers of my stack at the long term capital gains rate, but nervous enough to be annoyed when this stuff dips potential 20-40% or more.

Ayy what's the best site/app for anonymous small scale crypto to crypto exchanges? Wanna cash out some of this btc and get on the eth train

They're going to drop bitcoin back into the $5,000's to try to get people to lose faith in cryptos

Changelly or shapeshift

ah yes, the all powerful (((they))).

This is true.

why you worry? the tech is good.

it’s not “ancient” as the kids claim, its actually well-proven by now. btc is a proper investment vehicle. and its a good one. it has pros and cons, just like ever other investment vehicle as well. it’s not perfect BUT it’s solid, meaning stable, reliable tech you can put your money in. Also if you urgently need to transfer something, you always can if you swallow the pill of a high fee. So there’s nothing fundamentally broken with BTC and it can go well up to 1-2.5 Milllion USD per coin.

awesome, thanks

people only know what previous mania's look like, so they inevitably attempt to compare and contrast them to the .com bubble or whatever. but markets don't work like that and they're not easy to predict. the pain is to the upside right now, not the downside. FOMO everywhere is just beginning.

people want only BTC. for a normal person the tech behind that is already a headache. they see everyhting else as scam and dont have the time or nerve to research 1300 coins, many of them who are actually scams. so there will only be one king for the masses and that will remain BTC till all eternity

Why not buy eth with btc

I really fucking hate normalfags.

That's what I want to do, yeah

> if you think it will, provide a reason.

Slow with high transaction fees. Lightning network will take ages to do with raising the block size can do now. Other coins will be cheaper with more growth potential for normies as well. A person who only has 1000 to spend gets a lot more bang for investing in a superior and cheaper coin.

Writing is on the wall, BTC will get up there but its stupid as fuck to invest in it seriously at this point.

BTC is already dead, bagholders just don't realize it yet.

mainstream hype != mainstream adoption

We are already at nearly 500 billion market cap and just last month we were idling around 200 billion. We will probably reach 1 trillion in 1/2 months at this rate and reach 3-4 trillion market cap by the end of 2018 / early 2019, similar to the market cap of the tech bubble before it popped.

This. Though we are in a short term bubble. There will be a correction soon, but long term we are looking fine.

True if big

i'm thinking a massive bubble. one that sucks everyone in first and then is such a shit show in the crash. and so many people with their life savings getting ruined. that it becomes the focus and justification for a wide ranging series of laws and regulations that finally wrestle crypto currency under the full control of the establishment.

and then they make crypto, which they now tightly control, the only currency. a cashless currency where the government controls who can and cannot buy and sell.

it's all a conspiracy for absolute control

>How much time do you expect we will have to sell when the crash comes?

negative 3 days

Have you looked at the charts? That's a good way to lose money. If you're buying ETH, buy it with fiat.

>Crash will take place over at least a few days right?
or a few minutes. did you see the size of some of those candles last night when the futures kicked in at 6pm?

i couldn't even trade for nubits when it started coming down again. too much traffic or something.

you pretty much want to pull out before the crash. everyones trying to do that though. and they want to lure you in and catch you unaware so everything will look totally fine before the moment it starts to crash and it becomes instantly too late to do anything about it.

it's a trap, constructed on purpose, to fulfill a political goal, at the cost of individual lives. to pump and dump everyone and then regulate the shit out of it to prevent it from happening again and in so doing gain more power over crypto so that it can be made into the cashless currency the establishment wants to use to control anyones abilility to buy and sell.

look at them pushing it all over the media
shilling for bitcoin now all of them, gushing over how much money its made. seducing the general public into the trap

We just had a correction a few days ago.

You think that was a correction?

>hes asking me to put his money in

Word of advice from someone that did this

Don't do it

Managing someone elses money is a job

These lazy fuckers think you are stupid and they are moving to take advantage

>buy $12 worth of btc in 2014 at ~$400 while drunk one night
>forget I even did that up until a few days ago with all the btc talk
>login and check my wallet
>worth $550 today
>could have spent $1k on 2.5 btc and had $40k today
fuck me
fuck this shit

>now hes asking me to put his money in along with some other family members.
don't

big holders actually cant cash out
fees are too high and network too slow.

would you actually try to cash out 1 mil in the current market

People deserve what's coming.