Is it me, or is this quite the deal?

Is it me, or is this quite the deal?

take this to the main 40k thread

but yes every box deal with an actual box does offer some discount, sometimes really significant, as is the case with the Start Collecting! boxes for certain factions.

just the one-click web bundles don't, and they are always shit

It's a decent deal.

>Tactical Marines - £25
>Sternguard - £30
>Terminators - £28
>Stormhawk - £33
>Drop Pod - £22.50
>Land Raider- £45
>Razorback - £25
>Terminator Captain - £18

>Total - £226.50

Yeah, that's a very significant discount. Hopefully the other armies will start getting their own versions of this; it's a pretty sweet deal.

They could probably sell this for £60 and still do fuckton of money

I also wonder if they really sell those box, i mean people are buying those blue guys for 30 years straight and they are the number 1 resell in used army....

>They could probably sell this for £60 and still do fuckton of money

No they couldn't, take a basic economy or accounting class before talking about business manufacturing.

if by economy class you mean a MOM degree from Lyon 2 then it's done.

>France
No, doesn't count.

>french economists
Next thing you'll be telling me about polish rocket scientists.

Oh sweet, a bunch of space marines at a discount

>Non-Codex Dark Angels units

FUCK

Nothings stopping you painting them green.

>Normal Terminators
>Buying a LandRaider in Grav Weapon: The Edition

What a great way to waste money user

>shillpost
>sockpost

A friendly reminder that the value of toy soldiers is determined - just like every other product and service - at the street level. Quoting MSRP is irrelevant in any discussion of "value," since only abject fanboys - and shills - would pretend paying full retail was ever an option in the first place. Yes GWIDF, everyone is entitled to continue buying your Genuine Citadel Sand(tm) and to believe in their heart of hearts that five 1in plastic infantry figs are "worth" £28, but it crosses a line to characterise such fiscal indifference as "good" for real people, or to pretend that the difference between your arbitrary numbers is "a very significant discount."

Please stop.

Friendly reminder you should never, ever buy anything but food, drink and shelter, since those is the only things with any real "value" - the rest is pure subjective opinion and meaningless prices based purely off "fun" and "rarity", all of which are artificial.

>as "good" for real people

Who are these 'real' people?

Pretty sure you can generally get these boxes from the cheaper online retailers.

People who aren't willing to spend large amounts of money on something most other people don't care at all about and don't see as very useful or interesting

oh wait, almost everyone with disposable income does that, whoops

We get it, you don't like the game. Please, shitpost somewhere else.

Actually read what I typed, moron.

Everyone has hobbies and splashes cash on them.

Dark Angels don't have a use for a Terminator Captain model, we don't have acces to that flier either, or Sternguard.

The problem is if Timmy wants some brand new plastic Ultramarines, he can't really get them very easily on the used market. The unused sprues/unsealed boxes are worth approximately 80% MSRP on eBay and other stores, which is basically the current value the market is bearing for that product.

Gold and paper currency have on intrinsic value either, it's a pointless observation to make. We aren't living in a Mad Max society where we use water and gasoline and pussy as currency and where it actually has literal value to both staying alive and as a society.

I did read you post. I bet you spend you cash on sucking dick. It is your hobby after all

>he doesn't spend money on hiring the most exquisite whores he can get to suck his dick
???

That is spending your money on having your dick sucked, not on sucking dick