>pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn
>>How to Jumpchain
>drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
>>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxiNqbCozjB-ZVYzRlQ1NzNIRkk
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1noIvfC0-n5WkZyZGJ5WWFGRUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So for the Qualities section in the Fallen London jump, do you have to buy each level separately, or can you just skip to the final level?
Because I really don't want to be dumb as bricks here.

Assume that you don't need to buy something you can already do. So not buying the smarts line doesn't make you retarded it just makes you about that much better if you do.
Same with Vamp the Requiem.

Jet Set Radio Jump 124:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
No Style [+100]
Hot Shit [+200]
Wild Temper [+300]
Despised [+400]
Background: Pirate Radio [-100]
Perks:
Steping to the Beat [Free]
Victory Boogie [Free]
Fumble Recovery [-400]
Endless Combo [-800]
Teknopathetic [Free]
Concept of Love [-100]
Funky Dealer [-200]
Rocking the Mic [-400]
Items:
Flawless Setup [Free]

So, I am nonredeemable asshole with a frequency of my own and apparently anger problems. I get out and about and my pirate radio station seems to catch a lot of flack over the amount of cursing I manage to fit between the songs. The people who usually like to listen to Jet Set are the same folks who think my own work is in terrible taste and that I need to lighten up. I tend to set up long, complex systems of skater extreme measures and only leave a point once the cops or a skilled Rudie manages to tag my set up. I keep the tags and the Rudie's are nice enough not to tag any of the electric parts and I am using my speakers that can be heard across the universe (Elite Beat Agents) and my own perk to only be heard by those I wish to grant me a vast eye for things. The Rudies have take me up on my challenges and after the first year have made marking my place a way to prestige. My set up is basically a leader-board for the kids and whilst I can't express how impressed I was at that during the Jump I have to say I felt something kinda nice every time they defeated my pitfalls and traps and improved.

The most fun was in the last year where you'd have to figure out where I am from background noise on my channel and then find my set up, hidden nigh invisibly among the traps, dead-falls, switchbacks, and hidden walls. Ah it was golden.

Alright, cool. Also, anyone have any input on whether or not you have to buy all the levels? I could do with some more sneak.

The maximum Quality will cost 500 CP. Or half that. No need to buy the previous levels.

Reposting for Crux:

Also, does the knowledge gained only come from your "Abomination archetype"?

Lego Legends of Chima Jump 125:
Drawback:
Clone Brand [+600]
Origin: Warrior [-100]
Perks:
Hand to Hand [Free]
Heroic Skill [-100]
Pull It Together, Man! [-200]
Master Builder [-600]
Items:
Mach 5 [-600]

This is neat in a way that get's me to giggle with nostalgia every now and again when I can remind myself that I'm living in Lego Land, then reality decides these crazy Wu Xia knock offs need to kick in my door again to break into my house and basically make my life harder. After the fifth house I summoned my Dungeon used Doomsayer to predict that at the end of the decade time would freeze and then I fled into my castle. At around Eight Thousand Five Hundred Floors or so it'll be a little diffcult for them to beat me into submission before I shout 'TIme Up!' like a campy villain just as the decade ends.

Megas XLR Jump 126:
Drawbacks:
Where's First Gear? [+150]
What Does this Button Do? [+300]
My Own Worst Enemy [+450]
I (don't) Got Your Back [+0]
Origin: Driver [Free]
Perks:
I Don't Know Nothing [Free]
Engineer [-100]
Three Item Rant [-100]
Context Sensitive Buttons [-300]
Homing Beacon [-400]
Mind/Machine Interface [-600]
Gear:
Retro Collection [Free]
Null-Space Computer [-100]
Sweet Ride (Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi) [-200]
0-D for Dummies [-200]

Well after that cop out I wasn't surprised when I found myself stripped of most of my powers and then slapped into a giant robot whose physical stats were proportionally equal to my own impressive human sized stats. Problem is I'm a total fucking wreck mentally being a pushover who'd rather be in the background than use my monster of a giant robot. A few times it had to happen but I mostly made this about antics between myself and Coup.
I'd be scared of my double but he's just as much of a fucking puss as I am, though we did have a rather kick ass fight we never went all out for fear of real retaliation.
Too sleepy for more. Going to bed, G'night /JC!

Now that I think about it, would the mixed disciplines in Fallen London count as both categories? Like, would Explorer count as both Dangerous and Watchful, or Spy as both Persuasive and Shadowy?

What jumps Dirge made?

Anyone claimed Avatar?

The Shaymalayman version?

A lot. I actually collected them all in some folders. I'll just give you the links.

This one was made a while back when there was a weird glitch with the drive, so it's not up to date and there are some duplicates for some reason. I should clear that up: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxiNqbCozjB-ZVYzRlQ1NzNIRkk

And this one was made since and kept updated, but it includes some WIP stuff that he's not done working with but has posted to the thread: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1noIvfC0-n5WkZyZGJ5WWFGRUk

Sorry for the mess, I really need to organize these things better.

What the hell are you talking about?

Yo, what did I miss?

It's like Vamp the Requiem, you don't have to buy them in sequence, you can just jump to the final rank. Jobs are different, but each level only costs 100CP, so its the same in principle.

It's a mixed discipline because a Spy can be Persuasive or Shadowy or both to qualify, but a Spy is only Persuasive or Shadowy or both depending on their qualities and not due to their discipline.

Not that one, no. Bless you if you wanna take a crack at it.

>firebenders need nearby torches to firebend
>earthbenders need to do a fancy dance to shoot a pebble, and sometimes forget there is earth right under them
>waterbenders' special attack is pushing

>It's like Vamp the Requiem, you don't have to buy them in sequence, you can just jump to the final rank. Jobs are different, but each level only costs 100CP, so its the same in principle.

That is not how VtR works at all.

>If you're a good guy you become caucasian
>If you're a bad guy you become dark skinned
>No one can say your name right, not even you

D'oh well, it's like and say. A prerequisite with ranks.

Not getting the qualities doesn't make you worse, it just means you don't qualify for things with that tag in-jump.

Drawbacks:

>seen from behind your hair looks like a penis
>You are obsessed with collecting the elderly from any village you come across
>Relatively minor bending attacks, like pebbles, will really hurt you

Yes that's how it works for skills. You don't have to buy them in order you can buy the highest one. You're thinking of Disciplines which you have buy each individual tier.

There needs to be something Legend of Korra related, too, since the girl who played Yue also voiced Asami.

Thanks for the information on the disciplines, but what I was really asking was, for something like the Wash of Daylight perks, could I max out Explorer instead of Duelist or Monster Hunter? Or Spy instead of Socialite or Artist?

user no.
That's really not how it works. You can't just max a skill out of nowhere.

Do you have the right Quality for the perk as well? Then sure, given either Dangerous or Persuasive in your examples, they fit the requirements.

Oh, cool! Thanks!

>You are obsessed with collecting the elderly from any village you come across
That would be hilarious.

-I thought Emps powers the astronomicon, rather than just sitting around with a slurpy watching it
I like it, apart from that. I will ask though, how will you connect it in parts and size (like it's set up as) while not making it like LoT. I guess im trying to say is it's better to not be afraid of LoT style railroading. though please be lighter on it than Babylon was
>inb4 do the cutscene concept

now time to pull a Babylon and make the chaos route x years of torture and the loyalist route x years of sunshine and daisies kidding

Astronomicon isn't powered by Big E, Big E is just the focusing lenses. The billions of Psykers the Black Ships funnel into Holy Terra have three fates.

1.) They're powerful enough to be of use. They're sanctioned, which means their soul is partially consumed and a fragment of Big E's soul is put in place. It gives them some measure of protection against the Warp. Those who're deemed worthy go through a more lengthy sanctioning these guys become Astropaths aka Space Telephones.

2.) They're too weak to withstand the horrors of the warp. Their soul is fed to Big E.

3.) They're barely strong enough to not be Big E's Soulfood, but not strong enough to be a Sanctioned Psyker/Astropath. These guys instead go to school, they're taught how to focus. Then they're set up to power the Astronomicon until they have their bodies & souls burnt out by powering it.

Hey Digger questions!
1. does climbing out of a river count as being near a river for Riverprone, or is it once per section of river?
2.would a saddle broken whalewolf count as a steed for Horse Armor?

Jumpers! What do your intelligent items do when not being used?

Well I only have one but she is a lazy fuck who lounges around in human form when not doing anything. Honestly you would expect a spear to have more self respect and act more proper but no! I should have never taught her how to use netflix.

That is the comfiest sword. Mein Gott.

>seen from behind your hair looks like a penis
>drawback

>>Not having our hair look like a penis by default to show off your virility and machismo.

Can you confirm that The Purge gauntlet was just you trolling so that it can be removed from the drive? Or at least make an update taking out the impossible spite option that prevents anyone from making a real jump of it?

If your hair looks like a dick everyone can see how much of a faggot you are.

I'm sorry, impossible spite drawback? Which one is this that you think is so hard? Because I'm not seeing anything all that difficult.

>> Intelligent items
Most of them are ignored when not in use since being made into a weapon or tool is a Method of punishment I use on people who candelabra other folks or use religion to harm I don't really have many intelligent items that weren't made this way except for my Daemon Weapon bokken Which is kept safely locked up in a heavily warded safe until I can figure out how to drain the disbelief from it , killing the Daemon inside and making it usable without going into a rage. And the other is mother box who keeps herself busy with magical research, acquiring the brain tapes of various artists and Public figures,then incorporating them into the MMO I've been working on for the last Seven millennia.

They can access the 'nets or virtual worlds through my telepathy network, where they can do virtually (no pun intended) anything they please.
For a while a few of my companions, items included, had sort of informal competitions of who could make the best virtual worlds, but that has tapered off and they mostly pursue their own interests now - my Sorcerer's Helmet creates virtual art and invents new, theoretical types of spellcasting as a hobby - it would be interesting if I came across a new world where its theoretical models match reality, and if I ever get to invent my own magic system I wouldn't go wrong using one of theirs as the basis.
On the other hand my blade has no creative or time-filling impulses, only CONSTANT VIGILANCE.

It is a very busy sword, sometimes it likes to relax.

My, I can see that! Looks ready to go to a business meting there.
...And now I'm thinking of a company with a sword for a CEO.

It would pride itself on always providing cutting edge products and services.

The one that makes it a real jump, but makes all purgers and the new founding fathers as strong as the strongest enemy you've ever faced and additionally makes it impossible to attack the new founding fathers before the 10th purge. It was put in specifically to spite the people asking for a regular jump option.

This sword is so fat that I bet it is nothing but pig iron.

The one that means you can never undo the purge.

I... Do kind of agree.

The founding fathers get powered up as much as your strongest for you faced. Not a foe you defeated alone, not a foe you defeated, a foe you FACED!

Even if you couldn't ever defeat them and ran away like a bitch that's how strong each founding father is.

And the biggest issue... WE DONT GET ANYTHING FOR SUCCEEDING with that drawback! Not even a t-shirt that says "I beat powered up founding fathers and all I got is this lousy t-shirt"

...I do have a question about it though. With gauntlet format we only have to survive one purge, right?

And can you explain the safe house and armory? I mean, so for that period of time people will try to get in it but otherwise won't or that during that period of time mentioned they will succeed? Can they break in before you enter it?

Nothing all of this down.

God bless my soul

Oh, I see your confusion. You're thinking it makes each individual member of those groups as strong as the strongest enemy you've ever thought. But the text says that the groups are as dangerous as your greatest foe, not the individuals. It means defeating them all is hard, any one member is going to be much less of a threat. And the larger the group, the weaker any given person is going to be. It's the inverse ninja rule.

Thank you so much.

Does anyone know if in Gravity Rush a person with capstone but without appropriate background can eventually train up to be able to do shit a person with both can do? Or does it work like capstone booster kinda thing

So a city of purgers is as powerful as all of supcom, space whales, doomsday, and anti ainz guild. Fuck that bullshit.

No, they're as strong as any one of those things (whichever gave you the most trouble, presumably), not all of them put together. And remember, they're not a coordinated threat. They're going to be too busy killing each other to focus all that power on you.

It still makes no sense and is just as stupid as a normal jump removing your powers. There is no purpose in tgat drawback other than spite.

Earth would soon like like Mars 2 after that kind of fight.
If earth is lucky.

Yep, I did the Purge thing. It was a real dick move, I admit, also badly implemented and designed. I apologize for my reckless behaviour and for ruining any user's time. Freely ignore it for now as it's going to have an official release later.

The drawback draws on too much meta knowledge and inter-jump interfacing. It will be removed for the more plausible "full strength and backing of the nUSA" an option only available as a Purge Night drawback.

All these options will be undergoing heavy revision so anything I say now will be moot later.

Once again, I, Clover AKA CleverPenguin, was responsible for the unfinished mess of a Purge gauntlet/jump. I apologize once more and will be releasing a jump more in line with my usual standards.

No, all the Purgers in the entire world, not one city. American's got a populace of three hundred million. Let's assume that about ten percent of the population is Purging. So it's that much power, divided thirty million ways. Makes for a much less impressive threat.

Yeah because a city of criminals is logically as powerful as world ending threats, fuck off that drawback is a joke to fuck over those who want a purge jump.

What do Items made out of gravity even do? Other than being really tough

Could I literally fuck up effects of Blackhole by using their gravity in making these?

Can we just study Nevi the regular way and stuff to learn to make em eventually?

And finally: does the stuff from Hello Darkness My Old friend simply give us instant mastery/we learned the bought thing, but we could have learned it eventually without buying those locked perks or, unless we buy those, we will never be able to do this stuff?

>knowledge and inter-jump interfacing. It will be removed for the more plausible "full strength and backing of the nUSA"

That makes way more sense. Thank you.

The purpose is to preserve difficulty while letting you have your powers. It's a gauntlet. It has to be difficult somehow.

Don't bow to their whining, Clover. It's fine the way it is.

You mean you? The Purge sucks, I can't believe there's more than a single person who actually wants a jump of it. And it's Jump-chan fiat, their power doesn't have to make sense.

Wasnt the purge usa only?

People jump it the same as twilight. To tear it down.

The drawback makes it a jump so that preserve difficulty argument is bullshit.

Thank you.

I wish you luck.

I believe so. But if they keep making sequels we may eventually get Space Purge: Mars Purges Back.

Yes, which is why I used American population sizes for the estimate.

Yeah, and that's a stupid reason to jump a setting, and shouldn't be done.

Fair enough, I had missed that part. But that just means that line about you losing your chain if you die there should be removed, not the difficulty increase.

>Yeah, and that's a stupid reason to jump a setting, and shouldn't be done.

Yeah well thats like just your opinion man.

Yes, and my opinion is that if you're going to a setting just to commit mass murder, you're a pretty sad little person.

I want a tremors jump now.

You don't actually know what the purge is do you?

>Complaining about murder
>In the purge
Kek

The 10 year period would mean we would have to deal with assblasters wouldn't it?

Oh well, at least there would be Burt.

Yes it would. Unless you went to the western version.

A setting where some insane political party got into power and somehow managed to pass an incredibly unconstitutional law saying that once a year, there were no laws except "don't hurt government officials". And for some reason, instead of mass opposition to this law, people went along with it and channeled all their criminality into that one day every year, because criminals are well known for their ability to delay gratification.

Yeah, I know what the Purge is. It's a dumb story, and if you're going there with the intent of killing all those people, you're just as dumb as everyone in it.

Yeah. You should be better than them.

You forgot the part where the government kills everyone who has a chance of stopping the purge with gov sanctioned murder teams and how the only way to end it literally is with violence.

None of the forms of Graboids are really that threatening though user. Assblasters are more goofy than threatening.

I recall that being pretty bland.
Except for that Punt gun. Now THAT is a gun fit for a Jumper!

You keep typing but all I see is a person who is asshurt that people are having fun differently than him.

The middle form is a threat though, they reproduce via eating and seem to have no upper limit.

I'm honestly not that upset about people liking the Purge. My derision for that is a calm one. Mostly I'm just disgusted about how you whined and moaned until one of our creators gave in and just did what you wanted. You are the worst.

>Yeah, and that's a stupid reason to jump a setting, and shouldn't be done.
>Literally stop Jumping wrong.

> Assblasters are more goofy
That's kinda the problem. The hole 3rd movie had issues and just doesn't get the same feel as the first two.
While maybe not as bad, it's like Tremor's version of Aliens 3 or Terminator 3.

Actually I came in after clover said he was fixing it. You are thinking everyone who disagrees is the same person.

I recognize I can't prevent you from doing something terrible. I just think you should know it. I'd hate for you to live your life in ignorance.

And you can gun them down with modern guns, a semi-auto rifle is a pretty good choice against them, as is a machinegun. They were a threat because Burt didn't bring guns for dealing with them, he hardly brought any guns as far as his normal.

No, no, I think you're a small group of individuals. A small group, who all share similar awful opinions. But very well, if you're really one of the people who came in after he changed it, fine. You didn't berate him, you just tacitly endorse those who did. That's...somewhat better, I guess.

True enough.

That look in your eye... You're the kind of person who spends a lot of time and energy obsessing over people on the Internet, aren't you?

No, I spend a lot of time and energy obsessing over my own failures as a human being. You're a side-note. I've got a full, rich life of self-loathing, don't think you're that important compared to my own hatred for everything I've ever done.

Tera put your trip back on.

Is it (still) canon that the Astronomicon's "light" also has the side-effect of basically being a big "FOOD HERE" sign to the extra-galactic Tyranid swarms?

There's also the Mixmaster monsters from the TV Series, including an airborne bacterial cloud capable of near instantly sucking the water out of a non-cell walled living thing.

Well, that's rather horrifying.

And some cicada/termite/maggot crossbreeds capable of killing someone from sheer volume of noise and ravenous for flesh and plant material.

They also travel as a swarm.

>non-cell walled living thing
IT IS MY TIME TO SHINE

>Mixmaster monsters from the TV Series
Should be behind a drawback, the series was so bad, and did so poorly it didn't even get a full season.

It was amazing, I wish it had continued. It was basically the Burt Gummer show