CYOA General

Previously:
Pastebin:
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Best of luck, agents.

>Nosy fucker aren't you
Wow rude

I just started a new folder called Mechfu. God help me.

What do you guys think the H should stand for?
MECHANICALLY
ENHANCED
CO-OPERATIVE
H
FIGHTING
UNIT

It's the same sort of deal as Pacific Rim, it needs two pilots joined with helmets.
Hardened? Haptic? Harmonized? Hybrid?

And do you guys think there should be a country thing again? There's no real reason to since the mechs aren't limited to certain people like the kaifus, they just need a man/woman pairing.

Hentai

What are they fighting? Because it needs to start with H. Harridan is an H word that has something to do with Greek Mythology.

>And do you guys think there should be a country thing again?

It might be nice. If you want, you can have two or more countries collab on some of them, or have a dedicated EU or North American Mech.

Or I could just be sleep deprived. It means nagging old woman.

Hex. Have them fight against giant monsters summoned by witches or something.

HUMONGOUS

Rita Repulsa style?

Yeah.

Nice.

RWBY CYOA was a mistake.

Your mom said the same thing about you.

Personally, I'd be more interested in just waifuing the mecha. Make it have a pilot assistance AI to help manage the more complex tasks. Human-scale avatar body optional. I'd like it if at least one of the options was that.

Gotta agree with . Having some nice mech waifus would be neat.

Rolled 1, 6, 3 = 10 (3d6)

>1st Location
>2nd Background
>3rd Plan

Rolling.

Who the hell names their kid RWBY CYOA?

How long ago was this updated and what changed?

Flips?

If it's standard 2 leg 2 arms, how about Human ? Or something with Humanity or Hud

Humanoid
Harmonic

Purple reporting for duty! Still trying to get Cinder-sempai to notice him, and trying to impress and befriend his teammates.
Now that all but Raleigh are here, who in the heck wrote the Misadventures of team RAPE? Those posts always make me laugh
Also I realized I'm a three hours and a thread late...

Hercules ya dunce

Oh, Humanoid works well. I like that. Mechanical Enhanced Co-Op Humanoid Fighting Unit. That works perfectly.

You mean Herakles

Its creator made an aesthetic update a few threads ago on account of the builds, but otherwise nothing's been changed.

>big city (-15 gold)
>nothing
>unique item (courtesan) x3 (-60 gold)
gold left over: 45

Rolled 1, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1 = 14 (10d2)

Rolling for all powers.

A

Updated to be retard proof, according to the creator

Posting this one because I love the non-traditional classes

Don't test me user.

Well good luck with that, because I'm going to ask a dumb question anyway. Namely, do you need Reality Convert to take things that you bring in back out of the Zone? Particularly interested in this regarding the /diy/ zone, since I'd like to be able to bring materials in and take finished products out.

Not the creator, but I doubt it. I think the express purpose of reality convert is to allow changes in the Zone to have ontological interia. Hell, the reason I take it myself is so that changes I make to people in the Zone will persist. And so that Veeky Forums has some use outside the Zone

Of course...that does give me a twisted idea. Purposefully don't take Reality Convert, give someone with self-esteem issues their perfect body....and they lose it when they leave the Zone. Can you imagine the psychological and emotional pain? To taste perfection and have it torn away? You'd be like a drug dealer and it's your Godhood they'd be addicted to.

You're confusing Lasting Effects and Reality Convert.

That I am. It's early and the weather has gifted me with a crushing headache for days

Bad user! Bad! No using the Zone to emotionally destroy people!

I'm helping them! I'm showing them the types of comfort and happiness they could only dream of!

It's not my fault I couldn't afford the perk that lets them keep it! I really needed that telepathically controlled track lighting

Let's do something different than my standard Knight build.

Race: Fire Elemental. Exceptional power and resistance to heat at the mild cost of disliking water.

Class: Shifter. Exceptional mobility and combat potential, especially with fire elemental powers.

Perks:
Wise Hunter: Does anyone not take this?
Sneak Attack: Teleport and snipe. Repeat. Fun, no?
Multitasking: Vital for a teleport-friendly combat style.

Energy Generator (1900)
Small Power Module x 3 (1750)
Energy Shield (1250)
Stealth Suit (1150)
Energy Rifle (850)
Reconnaissance Droid (350)
Communicator (150)
Basic Information Package (100)
Player Information Package (0)

Third Wave: Probably Flechette. Seraphs are a good second choice, but I'd rather return earth to (demi)human control, and they seem like a better choice for that.

Looking for Group.

>Avian
>Transmuter
>Fast Learning, Faster Growth, Wise Hunter

I'll hang with you. I probably won't join a group during the Third Wave if I can help it. I'd much rather do the mad scientist thing without oversight from extradminesional travelers.

I usually go for Shifter myself, but I thought I'd mix it up. Charmer sounds appealing too, but I'm not really going to have the opportunity to bang things for the first two waves

Might as well try something that isn't my usual leader build.

Race: Arachne
Class: Winner
Perks: Multitasking, Sleepless, Wise Hunter
Items (2000)
Energy generator (1900)
Power modules (small) (1800)
Shield (anti magic mod) (300)
Energy melee weapon (50)
Basic information package (0)
Organization: Flechette

Well, crap. Everyone I know Is possibly dead, and all I have to show for i is some kind of simulation power and some retractable sharp things on my back. Okay, first things first, gonna need to gather as much supplies as possible; I know where to find find some food, hopefully enough to last me a while, and a tent is just a trip to the superstore away. Of course, others might be there to take for themselves, so I better hurry.

Might as well kill each and every zombie in my path. After all, every zombie I kill is a zombie that doesn’t go around killing everyone else. Also, for some reason, it makes me feel more powerful and satisfied.

I might be willing to help, as long as I get to kill zombies.

Monarchy/10

I'd choose fascism, but the benefit is lame.

please do everyone a favor and delete this post

rip CYOA

>you can grow grass anywhere
WHOA SLOW DOWN ON THE POWERGAMING BROSEPH

yeah, as I thought, it's shit

Actually, that does seem powerful. Think about it, you can grow grass on the moon, or even the sun. And if you grow it on a carbon dioxide rich planet, it can be one step closer to being hospitable to earth life.

Plus it makes a good prank by having grass grow on a person overtime, turning them into some kind of mixture of the wolf-man and a plant.

>Not growing ludicrous amounts of grass in the void of space
>Not harvesting their hydrogen and forming artificial suns
>Not cheating the heat death with matter creation

Room Type
>Spacious Villa

Entrance Method
>Touch me, touch me

Items
>Veeky Forums
>jam session
>normiestation
>gaymen piisii
>stronk gear
>/diy/
>Veeky Forums
>ocean man

/out
>Zhangjiajie National Park in Hunan, China. for those rock formations in pic related.
>Icelandic Outback with some beautiful-ass waterfalls, glaciers and geysers
>Some pristine island in the Maldives with white sand beach and colourful fishes

Companions
>Fluffly
for the gf.
>Fictional and Historical people that I like

Extras
>Still Alive
Diner with Carl Sagan and Aristotle! Jam session with Jimmy Hendrix and Liszt!
>Inter-bot 9001
>HQ, HQ
>Machine Learning
Cool AI assistant to help me learn. And make everything easier IRL via earplug. Ender and Jane style.
>Redesign
>Lasting Effects
Does that mean I can permanently alter my own body even outside the Zone?
>All Along
>Life Reset
>Never Let go
I think I just vanquished Death?

>retard proof
how so?
>I just vanquished Death
nah im pretty sure think life reset only works one (1) time

friend I am afraid you have posted the old version. The new one was posted late last thread.

Does the normiestation have anime or not?

Does last resort make you immortal?

>"all films/shows ever"
>does it have this one specific category of shows?
Yes.

"Immortal" implies you can't die. You can die. You just respawn back in time if you so choose. So technically, no. But effectively, yes.

>Altering History Myth and Wonder DLC

So it makes you immortal but stuck in a loop, kinda?
And combined with All Along that loop can start at your birth.
If you add Never Let Go in there, your loved ones don't really die either they just become Zone Ghosts. Which allows them to grow as you do from loop to loop.
I mean it's not perfect but it is a way to circumvent Death. And it doesn't cost that many points.

when was the last time someone posted a build? three months ago? four months?

Angel posted one not so long ago. Not the dlc tho.

was it a lesbian princess?

I'm working on a build. I just figured out how to guarantee completion of a quest, so it'll be done in a few hours.

A queen actually.

Still though, since there's nothing limiting the pilots, why would the program let you choose which country to fight for? In the first one you were special because of reasons, don't know if I should do that again, or just make you a pilot in need of a partner. I guess for the mech section I could always include in the text that some countries worked together to build a mech.
Nah, stayin' away from magic.
I was gonna have just one of the girls be an AI companion instead of a human. The rest are gonna be human. Maybe one cyborg girl.
Most of them will be, but not all of them. Humanoid almost works though.

I posted it because I am working on a build.
I guess I might post it on here, though I rarely see any replies or discussion on builds most of the time.

Also, did I grab an outdated version of Myth and Wonder?
I remember having to choose a 'difficulty setting' at the beginning.
It doesn't matter too much for me because I am going for +0, but maybe other options got changed too?

Found what I think is the latest version.
>0.9.2

Firstly, is newer (0.9.3). Secondly, this (1.0.0) is the newest I've seen.

>I guess I might post it on here
please do
I always enjoy alterhistory's builds

location fortified bunker
background rogue spies
plan clone armies
major training unkillable and tech
minor training camouflage, backup organs, bogon emitter, black hat and unnoticed

equipment power glove, suit and tie, combat knife, compact handgun, ammo, microgun, micro explosives, poisons, lockpicks, condensed rope, printed tool kit, hacking spike, briefcase and super shoes

if succeeded capture the organization then go career

if failed get captured and brainwashed

I suppose I know which one is best mechfu, then. I want to be all inside her.

Fascism's waifu is 12/10, but Democracy's power is so hilariously broken.
>hey pizza-man, let's vote on whether we should pay you
>hey girl-on-the-street, let's vote on whether we should bang or not
And since my waifu will obviously agree with me, that's 2-on-1 and we always win the vote.
But Fascism is so Aryan........
FUCK FINE;
>Democracy
I hate you

Why would anyone choose anything but Technocracy?

A fun, little CYOA

I didn't have fun
why the fuck are you lying

There is an updated version with more residencies IIRC.

Have you tried killing a Lamia, Summoning her, and using mundane/white magic to have a wonderful home life?

I'm gonna say leave out the "countries" theme, to prevent characters from being amalgamations of different stereotypes from their country. If you DO end up going with a countries theme, you could try making separate pages of characters for each country, like Mechfus: Japan being separate from Mechfus: Europe.

Also HETEROSEXUAL

>Not doing horrific things to your foes like have grass grow on their eyeballs..

>separate pages of characters for each country
>Mechfus: Europe

>not doing horrific things to your toes like have grass grow on their nails

A

could you link please?

>implying that the eyeball plants wouldn't be awesome

>resurrect your enemy and force them to be your waifu
You have turned my interest into a peak.
>Wings
>Reinforced

>Elemental immunity
>Regeneration
>Shapeshift

>Elementalism
>Summoning
>Immortal
>Practical magic

THE POINT STANDS

Raven 1

Raven 1 mystery box

>Wings
>Power Transfer
>Power Transfer

In this new world, mobility will be at a premium. Of course, this raises the issue that you're a flying target in the sky for monsters. But oh well. Chitin and reinforced is tempting, but I need those points elsewhere. I'll find other ways to protect myself

>Strength
>Speed
>Agility
>Regeneration
>Growth

Be better. Be stronger, faster, able to deal with injuries. Learn and grow more powerful. And heal my wings when they inevitably get ripped off. I feel like the physical boosts are necessary if you want to keep ahead of the beasties

>Summoning
>Continuum
>Mundane

Continuum is incredibly versatile and will give you the edge you need in all aspects, with the potential of growing into something OP. Mundane is a quality of life sort of thing. I'm not going to be fighting nonstop and having somewhere absolutely safe is a rare opportunity. Resting and eating well is vital to maintaining your edge in battle. Summoning is great, because eventually you have the potential to pull from a versatile pool of allies at any given moment. And if you manage to learn to summon a dragon or hydra? You're fucking golden.

Also....I would like to have a cabin where I can summon whatever monstergirls I've defeated along the way. I'm not going to get my hopes up for a cowgirl, but a man can dream.

Raven 2