$180

>$180

LITERALLY your last chance to get in under $200 is this week. Why are you so adamant about staying poor?

No thanks. I'd rather get BTC before people start dumping LTC.

why would anyon buy this and not xmr

because it's on coinbase

the most downloaded app in the us recently

Won't be pumping to $250 until BCH has it's next pump to 2.4k. Easiest trade to move into BCH with LTC profits, then move back into LTC while BCH dumps

Because he wants to stay poor ;)

It's going down again, it is only playing catch up with BTC

whats the projection on xmr?

Na, lately ive been noticing that every time BTC grows, say, 10%, LTC will grow like 15%

This is only natural considering the circumstances (both next to each other on the most downloaded app right now, same tech, 4x LTC so theoretically excluding hype it should match 1/4 BTC)

However much it comes to that 1/4 depends on if BTC holds its ground and doesn't crash

its not going below 165 ever again

slow steady growth

Unfortunately this is true... but when Monero hits Coinbase... Fuck me... Thats when gains will be witnessed that have never been seen before

BCH isn't happen.
Just give it up.

Because money is where the normies are.

OH LOOK, ANOTHER LTC SHILL THREAD. IT'S BEEN LESS THAN AN HOUR SINCE THE LAST ONE.

Making money here, sup

XMR is associated with illicit use, Coinbase will only list the normiest of cryptos. You will not see Monero on Coinbase anytime within the next 3 years, screencap this.

sell now, buy back in later?

Just buy XRP. Trust me.

this is true of anything that hits coinbase. Now that the fever is truly hit the mainstream normies if something goes on coinbase for >$10 a coin it's going to go to fucking mars within a month.

this looks bad

Every time you spam I think about how poor a no coiner like you must be and feel nothing

my man you would be lucky to buy in any lower

>XMR is associated with illicit use

Well pal it's not like Bitcoin is associated with saving puppies

Coinbase would never adopt XMR, they already have enough trouble dealing with the IRS as it is.

>is associated with illicit use
this is always the dumbest thing I read on this board. know what's associated with illicit use? the fucking USD.

What is this and how do I read it

Every hour you make these threads, and I think... how much does your boss pay you per thread to try to get biz to move the needle before you dump.

its an order book and should never be looked at, it is used entirely by whales to psychologically manipulate noobs, 100% useless. trade the chart never the book

>normiebase fomoing the shit out of a a top 10 coin
>WHY ARE YOU MAKING THREADS REEEEEEE

>sell wall
>low buy orders
>dump incoming

>sell wall takes 0 dollars to put up and is meaningless, will disappear if you start to buy it

Monero will probably never hit coinbase because it's not possible to track individuals using it on the darkweb. Coinbase wouldn't want the govt breathing down their neck on that. It will never get the normie pump.

Bitcoin is associated with a global limited transaction rate, and ability for others to track usage and amount, though.

alot of FUD in here which can pretty much be discarded. this ltc run is only just beginning. the world has caught wind of cryptocurrency and litecoin, ot ethereum, is reaping all the benefits of being the most widely undervalued coin im the market

lol, this

So last time we went from 77-100s we dipped back to 77.

We rose even faster than that, 100-199 with only a retrace to 130s. I feel like we'd correct before hitting 200

damn, I put $100 into ETH instead of LTC against my gut and got shafted. I need ETH to hit $485 or so to turn a profit and buy into LTC now.

sunken cost fallacy

mfw I'm all in LTC

mfw this coin saved my ass because I fucked up on day trades and was substantially down

200 is happening soon fukers

I hope so. I'd like to buy some more LTC on sale before the thrusters are full go.

I mean, not really. it isn't hard to see ETH hitting 485. I just miscalculated which one would boost higher faster, and ETH started lagging while LTC jumped consistently overnight.

What is the chance that this will drop to 120$ again? Will it correct at some point?

it will correct after 200 for sure

correct yes, 120 no way

150 is the new floor and it's moving up as we speak

LOL. zero chance of $120. Sure its going to correct but theres no way it will go below $150

fahgbaegka

Saw this at .00975 a few hours ago but wasn't too fussed since I know it likes to hang at .01

I don't think I'll ever catch an LTC moon mission, probably just gonna give up on it forever.

50% of LTC owned by top 100 addresses kek, funny how they attack bitcoin cash for being decentralized

DELET-

for not being decentralized****

Why did that crash last time in Summer happen? It was steadily rising and then after the Chinese banned ICOs, it crashed down and made me panic. This won't happen again right?

NO. GO ALL IN NOW INTO LTC COME ON WHAT ARE YOU WAITING? It's LIKE YOU FUCKING HATE MONEY.

Monero. Ultimate money laundering coin on coinbase?

Bitcoin Cash and Dash are prime contenders desu

i dont think you understand what decentralization means

Dash IS the money laundering coin, mate.

are you the user that made the thread yesterday where you lost everything on shitcoins?

Friendly tip, it's good time to sell and buy later when there's a correction

do with this tip whatever you like, I'm in LTC for a while now

Search for D.VA signal and notifier on telegram. We are telling you with numbers.
[Profit table]
XMR +25%
BCH 1st +10%, 2nd +10%, 3rd +15%
KYC +8%
ARK +15%
NEO -8%
OMG +20%
DASH +166%
ZEC +12%
Wavers +45%
EMC2 +30% (12.01)
TIX +48% (12.02)
REP +35%(12.03)
OMG +10%(12.05)
IOTA +60%(12.06)
QTUM +55%(12.07)
BCH +30%(12.08)

Literal fucking retards... Yes, one of Monero's key features is privacy but this IS NOT to only and ultimately "hide" illicit activities, although obviously this will occur, its main utility of the privacy feature, and the reason why Monero will one day take over BTC is pure and simply Fungibility; ALL COINS ARE VALUED THE SAME... not like bitcoin with its fucking rainbow coins that are linked to the darkweb and cannot be used again in the clearnet world... Just let that sink in a moment.

Just like Fiat "cash" we use today, Monero cannot be traced to previous uses or parties, thus ALL coins are ALWAYS the same value.

What will happen to bitcoin when ALL the coins have been used for illicit activities and there ALL rainbow coins?? Thats it, the coin is fucked over, however Moneros coins will still remain clean coins, just like Fiat is deemed clean, because of fungibility.

NO OTHER COINS SIMULATE PURE FUNGIBILITY AS MUCH AS MONERO DOES!!! FACT!!!

Any coin that has review-able history data of its coins, be that partial or optional i.e user preferenced IS NOT TRULY FUNGIBILE!

/Thread

i will fungability your ass faggot

At least spell it right faggot

f g t

I will buy LTC at $80, when it eventually corrects to there.

Monero already confirmed for not coming to coinbase. You all can calm your boners down

I learned in fact that this always means the opposite somehow

Big sell orders = Going the be bought as fuck
Big buy order = Selled as fuck

Though I only noticed this on shitcoins

Inb4 ltc is being bought cause of btcs massive backlog to buy xmr.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FAGGOTS

I didnt read but youre a retard. Im not sure why you got so mad over the fact that this wont come to coinbase.
If you feel better, I'd say there wont be any new coin on coinbase for the next 2-3 years.

Can I join?

You will be poor fags while I make my fucking gains. 160 was the buy in this morning at 4am.

You fucking misses it. See ya later faggots. Going to the moon.

it's tanking back to 160 today, screencap this

feelsgoodman.jpeg :)

I'm in both, so either one going up is good. Lite is just faster, but ETH will pump you just watch. It's a solid coin

Bought in at 82 euro. Feels fucking good man

Yh even monero corrected it was very close to 300 but dipped down to 230 and now hovers around 250

I know for a fact one of those is going to shit not saying which one, so the whole thing is false information, gl with trying to trick noobs though

>don't say which one for no reason...

you guys told me to buy in and i did, and now its plummeting

why did you guys lie to me? im gonna be even poorer in a few hours ):

i hate ltc i dont care if it hits 10k i will never support it

>bought some at 80-105
>sold at 185
>waiting for it to drop back down
I did good right?

WHOS THE SHILL NOW FAGGOTS

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm not sharing my own reaseached hardwork to others, go do you're own fucking work

im doing the same exact thing dawg, i hope so

You did good, son. You did real good.

Just don't fomo back in too early

>bought some LTC on coingbase
>noob mistake didnt realize binance does trade LTC
brainlet question, if i sell LTC/BTC, in which way do i receive my funds? BTC? BNB?

Iota

i don't give a shit about your google search history but you presented an opinion backed up by nothin so there is no reason to take it seriously. that's what i'm saying not begging for your shitty market analysis which i'm sure is pajeet tier

Made the trend lines at 3am this morning. Don't be fooled faggots. 200 coming soon

is coingecko accurate on its coin prices? it has ltc at 183.00 usd. other sites have different values

I don't care about your "private" dump on noobs, or "private" signal, next time I won't reply

WHY IS MY DEPOSIT TAKING SO LONG TO HIT GDAX REEEEE
I'M MISSING EVERY MOON MISSION
Seriously I'm just gonna use normiebase to lock in a low price from now on.

its different on different sites, google arbitrage

Elle dur?

unless you're dealing in shitcoins normiebase is the best bet for the big 3. And when they add 2-5 more coins in 2018 it will be the best place bar none.

Thanks fellow crypto trader!

Litecoin is easily the comfiest hold right now

LALALALALALALALALA WE WILL NOT FOMO LALALALALALALALALA

Get in. Next pump in progress.

The green line lists buy orders. The height at any given price is the amount of orders between that price and the current market price. So this order book shows that there are a lot more sell orders between $182 and $183 than there are buy orders between $181 and $182.

This guy has a point. It's not entirely useless but you shouldn't treat the order book like it's a window into how other people will behave. People with a lot of money can put down large orders to manipulate other people's expectations. Trying to second guess what is real and what is a work is not easy.

this
Back in the day when orders on the S&P emini were less broken up, the so called walls would go up, intending to push the retail the other way, but what a surprise, nearly every fucking time the price was ATTRACTED TO THE WALL!!.
Think about it, markets are set up for trade, they go where the volume is, they hunt that volume all day.

I bought @$98 and sold @175, hoping it corrects down to 160 or so then back to 200. We’ll see...