Character sheet doesn't include space for breakfast drink preference

>character sheet doesn't include space for breakfast drink preference

>character sheet doesn't provide space for favorite color

>What is the notes section

>What other option but tea, earl grey, hot?

>drinking tea for breakfast

>favorite breakfast: pussy

>character sheet doesn't provide a space for preferred toilet roll orientation

The question is, why aren't we making a character sheet with these things on it right now?

>drink tea for breakfast
>drink tea for lunch
>drink tea for dinner
>drink tea randomly through the day

TEA MASTER RACE

>Character sheet doesn't include space for kinks

Isn't that a role play mechanic instead of a roll play mechanic?

>character sheet doesn't have an ashtray

I prefer tea, but drink more coffee because it's free at my workplace.

>character sheet doesn't have a tea cup

Pic related.

Pic also related.

Hot chocolate, with mini marshmallows, and a little caramel syrup.

>rescued maidens who rewrded you with sex: 0

ALSO, QUICK GET YOUR ARSE DOWN TO WHITTARDS! THEY'RE STOCKING RUSSIAN CARAVAN AGAIN!

That's a cold night cuddle drink.

my fucking sides

So where do we rank Bovril?

Apart from "Divisive" obviously.

>not choosing the path of sweets

It's like you don't even want diabetes.

I keep forgetting that it's not for gravy.

>Favorite drink: gf's warm piss
>GM kills your char's gf
I swear to god, he targets all my char's family members, friends, etc, I can't fucking deal with this

It's his fault user. He is a horrible ass that hates fun, no question about it.

>adding more sugar to hot chocolate

enjoy your beetus

God bless character sheet, smokers should all die

>earl grey
that's the "alignment" box

My advice? Try adding a bit of corriander to it.

>that's the "alignment" box
mah nigguh

Soon enough user.
Lung cancer ho!

>that's the "alignment" box
My sides

What alignment is this one?

My character always skips breakfast.

>there are people in this very fucking thread that drink tea in a disgusting islandnigger way and put shit like sugar or milk in it

If you have to ruin tea's taste like that you might as well go and drink piss instead.

obviously chaotic, probably evil

>earl grey tea
Oh, a fancy lad.

Black coffee or herbal tea.

TG must get shit done, we can do it lads

>get shit done
user, it's a simple matter of adding a "Favorite breakfast drink" label and space to any old character sheet.

You don't understand, we need to add a rediculous amount of redundant information boxes on a character sheet

THIS

>THEY'RE STOCKING RUSSIAN CARAVAN AGAIN!
This is easily the most important post I have ever read on Veeky Forums.

Sugar, I'll give you, but no-one wants to drink a strong black tea without milk.

Pussy

Milk in tea is like ketchup on steak: Ruining a perfectly good thing because you don't actually like it.

It's more like butter on bread.

>Earl grey
Meme tea. Rooibos, Licorice root or bust.

Butter complements bread.

Milk does not complement tea, it covers it up. If you can't handle tea without milk, you do not actually like the taste of tea, full stop.

>favorite color: salmon
Salmon is a fish!

>What other option but tea, earl grey, hot?
Black tea flavored with cinnamon, drunk hot.

That's false. I mean, I don't actually drink my tea with milk, but tea+milk is valid.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Milk brings out the flavour especially of mild black teas.

>brings out

That's a really fucking weird way of spelling "mutes".

Tea is a strong-flavoured drink. Milk softens strong flavours. If you have to soften the strong flavour, you obviously don't actually like it.

I think you might just be bad at tasting things. Or be putting milk into entirely the wrong sort of tea.

>Tea is a strong-flavoured drink.
Tea is many different flavors. Some are strong, some are not.

With how the mods have been recently, do you think it's possible to do a make a character sheet thread still?
Would it be considered a meta thread?

Gyokuro is the absolute best tea in existence. If you haven't tried it, yet, do it! Just look at this beautiful deep green and you can already guess how awesome it must taste.

I feel like I need this explained to me because I'm clearly in the minority here, but how the fuck does anyone enjoy hot drinks?

A really exceptional coffee is still passable drunk cold, but I have never in my entire life actually enjoyed a hot drink of any kind.

A milkshake or whatever was totally my kind of deal as a kid and then people ruin them by making hot chocolates. Coffee is generally awful, the good stuff is preferable to simply eating raw coffee grinds which is what I do about half the time when I decide there is a need for caffeine in my life. Tea has interesting and novel flavours compared to water (Though I can't imagine making a habit of drinking it) but reminds me less of effluent when drunk cold.

Literally what is the appeal? I am clearly missing something.

>spinach

The milk absorbs the tea, and brings out flavours that are stifled when you drink it with just water

They're incredibly soothing on cold days, and the heat helps bring out the more subtle flavors. Hot drinks are also more aromatic, which enhances the taste and overall experience.

Like said tea must not be strong at all. In fact many high quality teas are rather mild, like Darjeeling for example. Also, do you know how fat works? It enhances the flavour as long as you don't overdose it, and you're not supposed to use more than a few drops of milk per cup.

spinach that can easily cost over 500 bucks/kg if you buy the good stuff.

>Japanese green tea.
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you're drinking grass clippings and your tea source is laughing at you.

There is nothing comfier in the world than enjoying a cup of nice hot mulled wine after coming in from outside during winter (proper at least -30C winter, not some shitty ass +-0C winter).

>few drops of milk per cup

Did you know that tea, just like coffee, produces a ton of acids when you brew it? For most people this isn't much of an issue, but for people like me with a fucking retarded sense of taste that registers ALL OF THE THINGS (being a supertaster sucks, never let anyone tell you anything else) I need a lot of milk and/or cream to make it drinkable

Never been a fan of Japanese teas. Sell this one to me.

a) watery (1 bag per 2 litres) cheap fruit tea, I'm boiling that water anyway (for safety reasons), might as well give it some hint of flavor, if available, substituted by actual pieces of fruit, mint, etc put in the water.
b) strong green or black tea, special opportunity / ceremonial
either way - always without sugar, milk or any other additives

First gyokuro isn't necessarily from japan. Second while some chinese producers have improved recently, you can still easily tell the difference and the best types certainly still come from japan.

Okay so maybe its a climate thing? I've seen one frost here in my entire life, and the handful of times I've gone somewhere it snows I've been so exhilarated from the novelty that I never actually felt much of a chill regardless of how much I stripped down.

I have in fact tried hot mulled wine in an 8C winter, and concluded it would probably have tasted better cold.

I like the idea of subtler flavours in theory, which is why drinking tea is somewhat interesting at least, but I don't actually find the experience 'fulfilling' on any real level which seems to be the draw with tea for most people. Like, it has no calories or sugar, and if I'm drinking it hot I've basically established I'm not thirsty either because it isn't going to be refreshing, so I just end up wondering why the fuck I'm subjecting myself to it, and given its subtle rather than bold flavours there's very little in the way of distraction from that.

>there are people in this very thread who don't start their day with strong black coffee

I'm so very sorry for you. My wife's a supertaster, and there is no amount of milk and sugar that can make tea or coffee drinkable. She also can't stand the smell of coffee, which is just crazy.

Gyokuros main feature is, that for 3 weeks prior to the harvest it gets covered with mats to completely block any sunlight. Due to this the teas bitter compounds get reduced. Thanks to that you can brew it very strong, as even if you use a great amount of leafs it won't get bitter. This leads to a very rich, thick and flowery flavour to a point where it can even build up some foam. It has quite a lot of caffeine, though. Depending on the type and how you brew it up to 3 times as much as coffee, so it's definitely not an evening tea.

We're talking the leaves in the produce department right?

Chai tea so strong it makes you immediately shit while drinking it is the only response

You do know milk is acidic right?

>if your character sheet doesn't include trivia and factoids it's not realistic or fun enough
Nu male.

Ah, so the bright green colour is because they don't need to process it as much, I guess.

Tea is mostly fine, I've found I prefer green teas with a bit of milk and cream on top and then a little honey to balance it out. Coffee on the other hand is very, VERY difficult to make drinkable. I can tell straight away if the coffee pot or what have you hasn't been cleaned in a while and some dark-roast blends literally tastes like someone made it by stirring hot vinegar with a half-carbonized stick fresh out of a fire.

I'm sure it's different for everyone, but to me sour and salty flavors stand out especially bad. I've had things that I made myself, from scratch, with no added salt taste too salty. It's a pain in the ass.

If your milk is acidic then it's gotten a bit old, user

Yes. That's the great thing about green tea. Even if the stuff itself is expensive as fuck, it gets pretty cheap thanks to resteeping.

It's a Japanese style tea, and you're being purposefully obtuse, or possibly just don't know any better.
Japanese style green tea is steamed, as opposed to pan fired.

Unless you're going the Macha route, but yeah, it's got a lot of strong tea particles per leaf and about 30-60 seconds is all you need for steep time.

Still I've not found any good green or oolong teas since I left Japan.
>tfw food and drink from Japanese vending machines ruins you for life let alone their finest restaurants
Fats are sequences of acids, milk is acidic on the ph scale too. Coffee is more base.

Which is relevant to your initial "argument" in what way?

>assuming tea and coffee are the only choices
>not drinking orange juice
>not obtaining your recommended daily Vitamin C

> breakfast drink preference
Water.

I'm hoping here that it was only your character who fell for the vitamin c meme and not you too

So what character sheets does Veeky Forums recommend?

>subjecting yourself to liquid bitterness on a daily basis

No wonder you're so jaded.

It's like you WANT scurvy.

But user, it remids me how the world really is; pain, suffering, and the certainty that we'll all die. I just like things to taste like the things they are, not some saccharine lie. If I wanted to drink cream and sugar, I'd melt a tub of vanilla icecream and drink it with a straw.

This. If there's a nasty flavor in my mouth I have to purge, then I'll drink black tea, but otherwise water is superior.

Is it not better to live under an inspiring lie and do great things than live under a crushing truth and do nothing?

>jack in the box always asks me whether I want juice or coffee for my breakfast drink
>"uh can I get a soda"

Whoa user, don't whip out that auto-lose image too soon. Now we have to treat you like an idiot, and I honestly have no feelings one way or the other.

Alas, that's the great dilemma. The problem is, once you're aware of the lie, you can never go back. If I had have known the truth was so bright I could no longer see the shadows, I would have never left the cave in the first place.

...What kind of soda?
Depending on your answer I may have to kick your ass.
Flavorless soda and tonic water are fine answers, but sweet soda beverages are LITERALLY INEXCUSABLE.