Get in now faggots

CND is incredibly undervalued

It's finally on Binance now and will likely moon 10x at some point

Excellent development team as well. Read the white papers if you don't believe me.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

most cancerous devs I ever saw
Charlie Lee is a normal functioning human being compared to those guys

Just put in 150 at 2c. Plan on dumping 1k into it and hodling soon.

Bretty good coin, interested

ICO was 1 cent.
These nogs could dump the shit out of it any moment

Stop trying to ruin this coin with Veeky Forums you fucking retard

CJEERS

The devs are hypocritical cocksucking cunts for putting this on binance after all this time when they could've just done it at launch and stopped this bleedout. Fuck them, I'm never buying another bag of this garbage.

Don't give a cent to these communist fucks biggest elbow lickers in tha game

Why? Seems like a good coin

The devs are pretentious fucks, held this from ICO until today for all the reasons already listed on this thread, fuck this coin.

Charlie Shreem advisor, several working products before exchange listing? Get in if you wanna be rich

LOL devs on this shit is the biggest JOOST flag. They are the biggest cunts in the world.

The scary thing is their followers on the telegram channel, users would literally bash you if you asked about exchange listings, not the developers, the users.

Salty much? First of all, this looks like the same person shitposting.

Second, this is literally one of the best crypto projects in the world. They had an existing product before the ICO and have delivered on promises every step of the way.

Yes, I'm salty for not putting up with developers that don't give a fuck about their investors, you're probably one of the boot licking faggots on their telegram.

bump

Finally sold my bags at a slight profit. Bought when it was listed on ED at 5600.

Going to 10 cents in a few days, cya

Yeah it will spike when it's listed on bitrex. It will bleed slowly till then though. I will rebuy later.

POE and Blockmason are still going to be listed on trex before this.

You must really be autistic. Have you not seen their Trello sprints? They are actually getting community to create suggestions and vote on their importance / development schedule.

Who else does that? Who else gives their community that much respect?

My guess is, when you say "shit developers", all you really mean is "they never answered my questions about exchanges and lambos".

I don't think they're shit developers, they're just bad at talking to investors.
Also, rejecting Binance and then accepting the listing after months of waiting for a "good exchange" leaves a really bad taste in my mouth, I don't think you'll see another exchange anytime soon, I think Binance might be their only option for now.

That is a more reasonable stance. I still believe this is one of the most solid projects around though. Not just because of my bags but reasons above.

As for Binance stuff, who knows man. The initial rejection could have been to clean the slate. Bittrex forbids disclosure of listing for a reason. This situation could have had the same thoughts in mind. For Cindi's or Binance's sake - either party may have wanted to completely wipe rumors until everything was finalized.

I just don't see the malice here.

This, solid team and working products

bought more today at the dip

>dumping at 2x ico price

lmao

Might be also the case that they wanted to have working products first before listing.
They should have simply communicated that.

Anyways the devs deliver.

dumbass

bought 88k, now we wait

have 3k, when do we get our lambos?

How am I a dumbass for selling at a profit? The dumb part was buying a x2 in the first place.

ok yes whatever coin makes you happy
GET IN THE DISCORD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv

no appreciative mechanism built into token = token 1.0 = ponzi scheme = bad investment. CND is literally the worst token there is. your tokens only grant you access to app features of cindicator products. the ultimate pajet coin

I want to get off this ride I want to sell, but it keeps getting lower.

went all in on CND instead of REQ this morning

This is called utility token.

this is called a waste of money

if you're going to buy a token make sure it has things like burning, staking, etc. Places where tokens disappear or are held, this is what creates value for a token apart from pure speculation, otherwise your shit is literally just a ponzi scheme aka Cindicator tokens.

It just keeps dropping

I see you've never watched a new coin on Binance before

When will it go up again?

bittrex when?

Will we see a 10% increase?
Like free money?