Redpill me on this coin, does it have potential?

redpill me on this coin, does it have potential?

Nigga, yes now go home. Just look at the team. Go to the website it's fancy af.

1$ Q3 2018

Was going to make to this same thread.

25 billion market cap? 3rd biggest crypto (if the bubble doesn't inflate more)?

scam coin
buy musicoin for real profits

1$ is easily reachable for this

nothing much will happen until.shelley in about 4 months IF there is not a delay

stop shilling that crap

Logo is a nice, wrinkly butthole.

This is such a gay jew coin.

WERE SO PEER REVIEWED AND SCIENCEY.

OMMGGG

The tech behind it has potential and could be really good if tested properly and really is the only reason this coin is worth a damn to anyone.

But this coin could blow up and tank at any point, since they printed massive amounts of it and the guy and team behind it, IOHK and Charles Hodskinson, is a massive Jew who already almost screwed over ETH/ETC. They also only promoted the ICO in Japan and the shadiness behind it is just too much for me with the giant reserve of currency they have in "reserve". Also, all staking rewards currently go to IOHK for all transfers right now despite the POS staking specified in the paper because it's still "in the testing phase with the wallet client" and whatever bullshit reason they have.

In other words, just keep your eyes open and get ready to bail at a moments notice if you want to invest.

I think the 'sciencey' you are referring to is more akin to IOTA...

These are actual scientists...

I'm selling my ADA right now

bitcoin was at 22 billion just half a year ago

nice just bought 100k

>Charles Hodskinson, is a massive Jew who already almost screwed over ETH/ETC.
???
>all staking rewards currently go to IOHK
no there is no staking rewards for now, and they burn the fee they get

its way less shady than IOTA for exemple, i don't get why you FUD this coin faggot

one Japanese venture capitalist owns 80+% of this scamcoin

avoid at all costs

any proof?

Get in, we are mooning guys

I'd fuck it.

nice tech, no support so far

could be big, could be nothing

It's less shady than other coins, yeah, but it's still not really investment worthy IMO, but very few coins are in the first place.

I just don't like the people behind the coin, and if another coin implements the Ouroboros protocol, I would ditch Cardano without hesitation.