Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Friendly reminder to tell us what 3pp your game allows if you need character building help.

What the fuck happened to the last general? edition

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/iYhDNSTq

Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warriors playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1dX4UYdtwTQKhY71Q45IHLtcu193zq1ZO5jHQ5_PnTl8/edit

Bloodforge: Infusions playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit

Legendary Vigilantes playtest (ends next monday so check it out): docs.google.com/document/d/1Hrk1hl8uXVHazaiPOCvWsFUHX3PB6fQVd13tzguJTgE/edit

DSP's Forrest started a patreon for her own 3pp company: patreon.com/forrestfirestudios

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49620003/
d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/expanded-arcana
archivesofnethys.com/FeatDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Emergency Attunement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has anyone played with DHB's unchained fighter/cavalier? How are they?

>talking about potential cohorts with my GM for later in the campaign
>GM thinks it might be fun to bring in my half-elf's sister as a cohort, since I've mentioned her offhand a few times
>mfw his sister is a fullblooded elf
>mfw the other PC is also a fullblooded elf and she's middle aged to boot
>mfw my half elf is a 5'4" manlet of an Oracle, in spite of his 18+ Str
>both elves are around 6'~ or so, and are also both arcane casters

I have a feeling I'm about to get hardcore bullied.

You deserve to get bullied.

Hello /pfg/. I'm here to ask about cosmology.

I dropped the good/evil alignment scheme and went back to the Moorcockian order/chaos conflict. This conflict initiates all the plots in my campaign.

The ramifications of this include the various outsiders being condensed into the two sides. Proteans and demons and qlippoth and whatever are now simply demons in varying degrees of painful. Inevitables, angels, and devils all serve order and fight the demons in different ways. The aeons are a third faction which maintains a harmony that allows for life to exist, like political centrists.

Good and evil are as subjective as they are in real life (everyone thinks they are the good guys or are sociopaths), so the setting allows for things like goody two shoes quasi-christian churches that openly venerate Satan as the prosecutor of evil. Literal religions of evil don't exist because nobody considers themselves evil and evil is not a cosmological constant.

Is this bad wrong fun?

He just wanted to go on an adventure and maybe become a hero, user. He can't help that his human half made him so short.

At least his tiger won't judge him. Probably.

Get some elaborate boots which add a few inches.

Say they're enchanted or someshit.

Always remember, your human half made you long and girthy where it matters. The elf on the other hand has a hairless twig.

No you're not here for that, that's a copypasta of something we've seen at least once yesterday.

if only there were a word to explain that idea, like badwrong...or...badong.

Why was the last thread deleted?

Everyone says how male elves have micropenises but what is the logic behind that? If elven sluts are busty then wouldn't elven bishies be hung?

I agree with you, but elves are canonically thin and graceful and the human side is supposed to pad them out, men and women included.

Was actually tempted to just take the "not quite wildshape" revelation, since it's much harder to make fun of someone's size when they can just turn into a tiger and toss you around like a ragdoll. Granted, he could probably do that normally, but hey.

This is true, but it's unfortunately not going to help against the two women he'll likely be traveling with. A married older woman who treats you more like an adopted son, and then (maybe) your sister are (or at least SHOULD be, ya freaks) off limits.

Last thread vanished this morning before I saw any reply.

If you find the thread on an archive site, there were responses. Up until 2 hours ago before the thread got pruned, actually.

If I read the timestamps right. It had 314 posts.

Link?

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49620003/

Would Paragon Surge be any good for an Investigator? Or is it generally considered good just for spontaneous casters to suddenly learn new spells?

>planning to run rise of the runelords for my pair of players
>look at maps
>we've been using sprites on roll 20 for awhile so i decide to go all out and go sprite map style
>yeah i'll use sprites and shit this'll look great
>oh god how many maps do I have to do
>fuck
>fucking shit
>fuck fuck

Paragon surge is broken in every way. Its a banned spell in any reasonable game.

It's probably easier to think of law vs chaos as control vs freedom. Too much control leads to tyranny, too much freedom leads to anarchy. Neither extreme is pleasant.

This gives room for morally ambiguous conflicts. You might think orcs are just meat robots programmed to do evil, but from their perspective all the gods are evil and the only way to stay their divine wrath is to amuse them with violence. It doesn't matter who is performing said violence, so orc tribes could adopt and indoctrinate humans.

If a non-munchkin player were to use it as a 1pp toolbox would that still be banworthy? I really don't see a sorcerer with this feat, using 1pp options, to be any better than a wizard, but I might just be underestimating the spell.

Er, spell, not feat, obv.

d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/expanded-arcana

yes.

Don't forget that you can totally swap through any feat you qualify for with this

archivesofnethys.com/FeatDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Emergency Attunement

P A R A G O N S U R G E

broken ass spell

>Dreamforged made a Tome of Battle clone
>many people allow DFP content
Well now, maybe I can play Pathfinder after all!

Dreamscarred you fucking mong

Again, I'm talking about for an Investigator, I'm aware spontaneous casters suddenly learning a new spell is extremely good (remember it's been errata'd that you are locked into the same choice each day for a given feat like Expanded Arcana).

>Pathfinder Society

bruh its broken trust me senpai

>having players fight a ghoulish anti-paladin
>he has a conductive weapon
>he has channel smite
>attacks a good character (had smote them the previous round)
>was wielding a pickaxe
>ends up critting twice on his full attack
>9d8+12d6+405 total damage
>PC goes from full to perma dead
>player throws a fit

It was an anti-paladin, he was a good character. Hell they were the same level even. I don't know what he expected. Life is rough.