If you don't have IOTA you are just stupid

Devs confirmed #3 in 3 days

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7f3dmx/list_of_known_iota_partnerships_corporate/
come-from-beyond.okis.ru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

btw this is CFB, lead dev for IOTA

CfB, thats a backdoor writer.

He freezes other peoples iota tokens, since he controls Coordinator.

> CFB

lmao, nigga is literally retarded claming bugs in his code were security features

main dev larping and speculating about price any chance he can
lmao

11 billion market cap on a 100% scam

Well done cryptards, well done.

Devs speculating about the price of their own token?

LMAO talk about red flags

>btw this is CFB
yeah, miners hate him

this. And this is why you should all buy some more linkies. Now that's promising.
>the silent waters are the deep

Well played Linkie linkie

But user, IOTA's bugs are actually features and the fact that the network was fucked for multiple days on end isn't an issue (their main dev will even offer to buy your coins from you 90% below market value if you're displeased)

It's the future!

Oh awkward to aim for a market cap rather than revolutionary tech (which he failed big time with)

lol pretty pathetic when a dev goes full
>2 DA MOON

"helping create it"
implying szabo and finney needed the help of that fucking 50% forehead guy

He was replying to a tweet for a price prediction...

> inb4 someone claims CFB invented proof of stake

I hate IOTA. BUT this is how you make the most of this totally retarded market. You shill your shit like crazy while you can because you will never experience another market like this for the rest of your life, and it’s not going to last forever. And here I am holding ark like a retard when they go out of their way NOT to hype their product.

is it okay like that?

guess who else shills their shit into overdrive?
P&D groups
does this jog your noggin yet ?

I hate the devs but I only hold Iota. It's so easy to increase your IOTA too. It keeps hovering between $4 and $5 for the past few days so I keep making buy orders for low $4 and sell orders for mid $4.

I became a millionaire because of IOTA - Cfb has never been wrong on his price predictions

Didn't the IOTA devs predict $10 by end of last week or something?

Anybody have that tweet or whatever it was?

Wow devs pumping their own coin y’all get dumped on

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7f3dmx/list_of_known_iota_partnerships_corporate/

Last week its under 10$
Get ready to buy FOMO

iota failed because they want white genocide pic related

BUY THE RUMORS SELL THE NEWS
FREE MONEY DON'T BE RETARDED

exactly

Devs speculating on price... Definitely not a red flag

Nobody fucking cares about your political bullshit. Take that shit to pol and start another 500 CBTS threads. We're here to make money.

>if you dont have(insercoin here) you are stupid
devs confirmed (insert number here) in (inster number here) days

wrong.

Microsoft disagrees with you.

Wrong. Micro$oft also wants white genocide. They are pushing it very hard in the office.

Are those devs are trustworthy as CfB?

cryptoland has a ton of quirks, but this is always a major no-no

>IOTA cucks spam microsoft 24/7
>Microsoft finally replies: Look we will look at it when you actually have a product one day, until then stop contacting us please
>IOTA team: MICROSOFT PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY THE FUCK IS IT GOING DOWN THEN U BITCH WHY

IOTA has a shady team with deceptive marketing practices, they put not the product first but the hype. these guys dont know what they are doing, they’re a bunch of 20/21yo faggots that need to compensate for getting beaten up in school by the chads. just google photos of these guys, i wouldnt put my money near them, it screams loser, fake and lier all over the place.

Devs pushing price.

Stay the fuck away.

this.

> hardned 50yo professional with 30years experience and multiple projects to back his resume
OR
> some 20 something beta cuck

>we live in a world where scams like IOTA can take #4 marketcap
I really fucking hate reddit. They're all brainless sheep yet they still profit.

#3 in 3 days

Some choice CfB quotes

Let's talk about your father, is he happy to see whom you became? So what about your father, did you have any? I see you are upset, go and call your mom, I'll tell her that she should have done abortion.

No, baby, you are here to entertain me. You obviously fail in jokes and not smart enough to google for some, maybe ask your Admiral_Bit buddy for advice? Both your brains should get enough IQ to solve this simple problem

Admiral_Bit, relax, accept that your IQ is not high enough to even scratch me. The reality is harsh, I know...

come-from-beyond.okis.ru

thank god i didnt buy this shit coin, it looked good at first and i even considered getting it, but after researching for 20mins the team, site and claims the amount of lies, deception and shady practices totally put me off... Also their main Dev is a massive faggot, it can only get worse from there. I can’t imagine any serious pros (the ones with skills are all right wing nazis) working with this leftist refugee loving overweight communist pig.

IOTA: SOUNDS GOOD, DOESNT WORK