See ya later virgins

+$20 in the last hour

$200 per coin incoming

Yeah buy the bull run idiots

who else all in right now?

$1000 by 2018

Salty much because you missed out on a perfect money opportunity? Bet your bags are filled with link fag.

50/50 LTC and XRP
see you anons on the moon! xD

see you at 300

>Sold all of my LTC when it was $90 and put it into ETH.
Im not cut out to be rich.

just bought 100k of it. thanks for the advice friend

christ user, remember, strong hands wins 9/10 times.

I remember when litecoin was $30 in the summer.

I had 1.2 LTC. Now I have 0.1716.

:(

Veeky Forums in 5 hours > HURR DURR WHY DIDN'T I SELL THE ATH

>xrp
You spelled XLM wrong, faggot.

>XLM
eww gross. good luck with those bags

>implying
Thats just the start of dip 2.0. Always hodl until you're at a point you can comfortably say you're fine losing out future moon missions, or else you'll end up like this guy

Why is it mooning? jk I know why cause it's the cheapest coin on coinbase lmao

Sorry you were stupid enough to short LTC

>media keeps pushing bitcoin
>litecoin moons because it's cheapest normiecoin available
That settles it, this coin is going to hit 5k by Summer 2018.

I'm fine with that.

No it wont without either Bitcoin or Ethereum paying the price for that and that's not gonna happen because Bitcoin is Bitcoin and Ethereum is better than Liteshit.

>LTC, BTC, and ETH can't all go up at the same time

OH LOOK, ANOTHER LTC SHILL THREAD. IT'S BEEN LESS THAN AN HOUR SINCE THE LAST ONE.

Pajeet go home

>implying all three can't grow
>implying Ethereum isn't the weakest amd pajeetiest of the three normiecoins to begin with
Ethereum will climb, but it doesn't have the draw that Bitcoin has or the room for growth that Litecoin has.

tfw lost 0.8 Litecoin daytrading yesterday and today

sell now and buy in few hours, you'll be back where you were

no fk u bitch lasagna rape you next week.

Wrong time of year dammit. I have a holiday, car insurance and Christmas to pay for so I only grabbed 2.5 LTC before it shot up.

checked, so tempted and I lost most of it today (.6)

But I'm trying to wait til it gets to 200, then sell. It's been steady in the 180s, what makes you think it will dip later?

As soon as it hits 190 or 200 its going to tank super fucking hard. Do it at 189 or 199. You've been warned.

We're in the late majority stage of crypto. Growth can happen through cannibalism but not in a random way which would benefit the weakest and most pointless coin.

>LTC refused to move past .01 BTC the past few days
>meanwhile Monero seemed to have bottomed out
>traded my LTC for XMR yesterday, happy
>mfw today

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH CURSE THESE WEAK HANDS.

I seriously think BTC will go below 16k soon and drag LTC with it before it can reach 190

I will definitely keep that in mind, curious to see what will happen when Charlie goes on CNBC in an hour

Sold half a bitcoin to buy more LTC at 147 :T

Man I really fucked up with this one. During the btc bullrun a couple days ago, I was deciding to put my money in either ltc or xmr. I chose xmr. Fml

Maybe. $190 was tested earlier and the bulls did not break through. $200 would literally be an ATH, so no predicting what would happen, but it makes sense that it would be a big psychological line for people looking to sell.

LTC and BTC are only weakly correlated. LTC tends to do its own thing.

Every time this guy does an interview the price goes up.

Guys, think about this logically. Normies are dumb. They're going to open up Coinbase, see bitcoin at $16,000, and litecoin at $180 (and putting aside that there are 4x more litecoin than bitcoin).

Normies don't think in terms of percentages, and people in general are bad at large numbers. Then they heard on the news that Litecoin is like bitcoin, except it's faster to transact with less fees. They're going to buy litecoin.

see you on the moon

nig you think we're in the late majority stage? are you trippin? Less than 1% of people in the world own cryptocurrency.

I srsly hope you faggots didn't buy ATH (again).

Fellas if this is true why am I losing money right now

That's because you didn't buy enough. DUMP MORE MONEY INTO LTC NOW COM'ON

get ready to buy the dip

Anyone guess the dip? I'm going for 150. Don't think it will go any lower.

The global 98.5% have no money what so ever