If IOTA has all these partnerships, why isn't it mooning?

If IOTA has all these partnerships, why isn't it mooning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEHb6czt0YY
twitter.com/HOFFMANN3D/status/938440144801226755
linkedin.com/in/omkareshwar/detail/recent-activity/
blog.iota.org/iota-data-marketplace-cb6be463ac7f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OMG all over again. keep HODLing, retards.

no working product, no wallet and already worth 11.5 bn.
I wonder why it is not going up further.

Are you trolling or just retarded?

it's almost like (((partnerships))) mean absolutely nothing. That couldn't be, right OP?

alla akbar

these are not real partnerships. just companies writing them a letter that they will explore the use of their marketplace. IOTA has shaddy marketing practices and an untrustworthy team, dont buy their shit. it sounds all good but it wont work.

Have you seen how intensely it is fudded?
Well, it was even worse.
if you were on biz lastt summer, half the category was fudding this. And it's being fudded everywhere.
Combine that with retarded PR and stupid bugs

I am pretty sure this shitcoin will be mooning again, how low will this dip go, when u niggas buying more?

i dont give two shits about the project or the motherfucker who made it I just want to make some more money of it. I bought this thing for 1 dollar lmao

It already mooned to place #4 on overall marketcap, what else do you want? Beat ethereum and bitcoin in one week?

just gonna leave this here (david sonstebo user is the iota ceo)

Iota feels like bitcoin all over again

take this how you will

"FUDers will deny gravity while falling off a cliff" is a great quote

SHITCOIN
H
I
T
C
O
I
N

Last time I checked, sharing the same room at a convention with some random companies doesn't mean partnership lol.

It mooned x9 in the past month you dim cunt . This fucking board has the average iq of a baked potato.

This. If you fuckers would have bought at $0.50 you wouldn't be crying right now. Instead you buy at $5 and get mad that it doesn't continue to rocket up.

This

It just did 15x in a month, what the fuck you guy are rustling my gimmies to no end. Are you retarded or are you just trolling me?

Iota only crescent moons

those are all of its actual partners who support iota and its method it uses to transfer data through the tangle
youtube.com/watch?v=OEHb6czt0YY
also the microsoft partnership is confirmed.
twitter.com/HOFFMANN3D/status/938440144801226755
linkedin.com/in/omkareshwar/detail/recent-activity/
blockchain and data expert working at microsoft shows his interest in IOTA on his Linkedin page.
and is the same guy that stated “ We are excited to partner with IOTA foundation and proud to be associated with its new data marketplace initiative. This next generation technology will accelerate the connected, intelligent world and go beyond blockchain that will foster innovation real world solutions, applications and pilots for our customers”.
sourced here:
blog.iota.org/iota-data-marketplace-cb6be463ac7f
so bing bam these ARE Iotas partners and peoples who have heavy interest in the idea of "Internet of Things"

they put those meetups on their website, like cisco which is now removed.

Stay poor Mother FUDers

they lied about the cisco partnership, it was just a meetup which is what you linked with microsoft

They call it partnership if reception lady smiled at you before she called security.

kekd

>rapecoin for white hating cucks that want to see europe replaced with the middle east
gee i wonder why a coin everyone loves to hate isn't as popular as it could be

oh but hey, cars then can order and pay for tires on their own! imagine the possibilities to bleed money without any effort, letting machines handle your bank balance and buy what they think you need. great.

while we're at it can we have orwellian blockchain refugee smart cities across europe? wow we can, that doesn't sound retarded at all.

invested 100k shekels thankyou

it's not a token you can by pizza with.

srsly. xrp has the same problem. international banks adopting it, all over the news, billions in revenue, excellent board of directors and solid management.

the xrp token is worth $0.225 cents, why? The token is what banks buy to use for money transfers. Not aimed at mom and pop party weekenders.

LOL ALL IOTAS BIG SUPPORT IS FAKE AND LIES AND ASKING TO BE REMOVED FROM THE WEBSITE

AHAAAHAHAHAHAAA

Ok fine. None of them are partnerships.
But they still work together and are on the same page. So it would still be worth somethinig. Microsoft may not be partnered exclusively to IOTA but tis clear IOTA and Microsoft share an interest in the IoT and IOTA's dreams and ambitions, which could mean potential partnerships later on once IOTA is better tested and fleshed out.
They may not be partners but I still think the interest in IOTA exists in these companies.
Also pic related is the Offical Cisco statement, debunking a partnership but they go into how IOTA and Cisco are both apart of the TIOTA. To me this really just means a future partnership or if anything gives IOTA the high ground when Cisco may want to partner with either a cryptocurrency or just the backend of IOTA

well the mooning is clearly over now. thats how these things work, they moon quickly, and you rush in to grab someones bags as they're leaving. come the next moon you'll be doing the same, passing your bags on as each moon gets smaller and smaller and then iota begins a long slope downwards when the hype dies off.

>unlimited moonings, hope in now, don't you like money faggot. just take my fucking bags please
lol, sorry rapecoiner. no

ok fine, so she's not my girfriend. but she smiled and said hello the other day so i'm basically dating her already

So just to recap:
>over 95% of all IOTA is held by David Sonstebo
>he did this to artificially inflate the market cap and make it get more attention
>caught lying about partnerships
>caught lying about getting IOTA added to exchanges
>writes pants-on-head retarded hashing algorithm
>creates a vulnerability that lets people steal funds from wallets
>doesn't know that the first rule of cryptography is to absolutely never roll your own algorithms
>threatens to sue the security researchers who found the vulnerability
And yet people still call it "FUD" when they've been caught red-handed multiple times doing shady shit.

ok fine, so shes not my wife, but we have a fine, non-legal binding, and show alot of interest in each others works and hobbies. Sure she could leave me for another any week now, a possibility for sure, but no reason to think she would unless its something out of left field.
We'll commit to a legal marriage relationship recognized by the government, when shes ready and maybe when I improve myself as a person.

This and

>2 years development with ZERO advancement.

Confirm had better development

there is your answer. iota has stolen the tech from raiblocks and fucked it up. no working wallet lol

From David himself:
>We didn't pre-allocate ANY funds for ourselves, as founder I had to buy on the same terms as a random 18 year old student learning of IOTA the first time.

>>writes pants-on-head retarded hashing algorithm
>>creates a vulnerability that lets people steal funds from wallets
>>doesn't know that the first rule of cryptography is to absolutely never roll your own algorithms

I worked for a startup who once did this. Took two crypto algorithms, merged them to create his own and packaged it as an ActiveX.

We got customer complaints all the time and eventually it completely tanked after 3 years.

why dont Veeky Forums just make our own coin?
with no flaws and guaranteed mooning?

Would you really trust Veeky Forums?

Literally everyone would dump the second it was possible

Ripple's market cap is huge, retard. The price is only so low because the supply is low. Do not post here again until you understand this.

This, at least stinky linkies can dispel the FUD. With IOTA you can't because it's facts.

>because the supply is so low
*because the supply is so HIGH

Because wallets don't work and you can't mine on your own hardware so no one is helping with the blockchain transactions.