Here's why you see REQ posts/shills all over biz -

Here's why you see REQ posts/shills all over biz -

>People shilling REQ since ICO - even when it dipped below
>Due to relentless and aggressive shilling (similar to LINK) - biz now holds the majority of REQ holders.
>Many people bought without reading up at all.
>Seeing the slightest possible increase in price - i.e. Raising 2/3/4/6 cents causes an absolute shit storm or retards trying to rub it in people's faces and 'APOLOGISE'.

You all got duped by empty promises. REQ is not taking off until mid 2018 - earliest.

Ive literally doubled my money on it in a couple of weeks you retard

it'll be interesting to see where the floor is now.

It's not like it's currently sitting at 320% since 2 weeks ago with a volume and activity that saw it weather one of the most severe BTC pullbacks while not even flinching when all of the other shitcoins were bleeding etc. etc. ad nauseum.

Take your skateboard, and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

req dipping boys
BUY THE DIP

It will literally start its thruster engines in the next 10 days when Colossus is launched, you uninformed simpleton faggot

plebbit is the one shilling REQ now, no longer just Veeky Forums

Just regarding your assumption that Veeky Forums is holding the majority. Veeky Forums hasn't any legitimate purchasing power. Everyone holds like a friction of the REQ supply, just check token holder in ETH scan before you spread FUD like that. Just check the pajeet threads...1-30k at most.

Wont even comment on the rest....too much of a time waste with your random conclusions.

Oh yeah please pass me the rope because req has treated me sooo bad

As a biz regular, I doubt we hold massive amounts of REQ

> ICO fag

I´ve doubled my money on it in a couple of weeks. How am i getting duped by empty promises?

I have made over 3x and this rocket hasn't even been launched yet. What the fuck is OP talking about? Worst fud I've seen this month.

>90k
>wagekeks earn this in 2 years
>you got that in 2 weeks
WEW

Given the team and the partnerships, REQ is one of the few crypto projects that could be worth billions in the near future. (the next OMG/populous)
right now thats a 10x-25x+

People here like money and see that opportunity so the majority are on the REQ rocketship to see how high it goes

thats why its shilled here and on reddit

I think OP is just salty he didn't buy in at 5 cents

It was below ICO price for a good while on Etherdelta and other places, so all I see are people becrying over spilled milk of investing and who fell for the FUD and bagholders who are now smug and bragging about it here, with more of the former than the latter.

what do you guys see this dipping to? considering buying back in at .17

get req'd pajeet

> No product
> No users
Worth billions of dollars.

dipping to 1btc, you're too late user

Oh, they have a product. Just no users.

Where is the product?

Fucking jelly. Good job user

Literally the only coin raising in satoshi during a BTC bullrun. If that doesn't say enough about demand.

I made €1300 today due to REQ. Can't complain, another €1000 still in REQ, great project.

just LOL if you think all the pajets on biz can rally up $100 million dollars (REQ market cap)

fucking LOL

Colossus will make the price tank, you are warned.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALESSSSSSSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why