Hello friends, you probably did not heard about this unique opportunity. Coss...

Hello friends, you probably did not heard about this unique opportunity. Coss.io is a exchange and if you hold COSS tokens you get 50% of all fees every sunday! Amazing returns each weak. COSS is a great investment, I can promise you. Buy now or stay poor pajets.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also it's paid out in the token traded, so you're basically diversifying without doing anything

since u idiots have no idea how to invest this is probably your only way to make good investment choices

>you probably did not heard about this
>pajets
Hello Pajeet

Yes, very good project I agree.

lmao

I love this meme. Makes for easy accumulation.

they are making some good growth but def an exit scam stay away.

fud, you angry you have no COSS pajet

not too late, buy now or stay poor

prove it

>pajet
literally retarded

seriously, is this a good option to buy? their exchange looks like shit

OP is trolling with reverse psychology FUD but yea it's a good buy

we heard of it a million times already fuck off, it's a shitty exchange, if i wanted shitty dividends i would buy kucoin shares

yeah m8 complete rehaul of UI is coming out by christmas, FIAT planned for jan (est.), and its dirt cheap

so the price is approximately not changing that much until christmas i suppose?

shut up fud, Rune is a good man and coss will be 10$ in 2 months

stay poor

idk about that......*cough* but there is a discord for the alt pumps coming in 2018
>GET IN HERE EARLY

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv

>discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv

Rune is a fucking pathological liar and a ignorant fuck.

Depends if you're measuring in usd or btc. Its sat value has been pretty constant, but its mcap/usd has doubled over the last couple weeks. Exchange volume has been increasing as well, although it's probably down this week due to them locking eth and erc20 withdrawals and payouts while the cryptokitty shit was congesting the eth network.

Moon when ?

Moon targets are:

December 25 - New UI release, already in beta testing this week with traders
Q1 2018 - New trading engine, API support for bots, etc.
Q1-2 2018 - Fiat trading

Despite the huge FUD campaign since the beginning, which has continued to end up false at every turn, this coin will easily be $1-2 within next 3-6 months.

Even though they are sometimes late they continue to deliver on promises. The DAO, new coins and exclusive ICOs, and now the UI in 2 weeks.

On top of that Singapore is probably within the top 5 crypto-friendly countries so even if countries regulate or ban cryptos it just drives more and more traffic to an exchange like this.

The noobs can't even create a marketing promo picture. Look at her hands.

That is pretty fucking funny actually but badly photoshopped hands are the least of my concerns about the project and the exchange.

yes, its really bad

Funny. Kek. It's amateuristic.

If I made you laugh, do not hesitate to send me a donation in BTC to repay my losses on this future shitcoin scam
1CBFJkopqZxZ9YTtkVWYkvuzyeUmZ5qbPd