You guys ready for tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/request-network/#markets
spec-rationality.com/request-network/#7Dec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you know it'll be tomorrow?

Wanted to buy in but it’s too late :(

NO Fucking delay launch till over 2 days.

REQ is bad, SHIT COIN NONONONONON
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not too late, it's actually kind of dipping right now.

>it's too late for a project whose true value if adopted for usage (which is likely given there are no credible competitors for many problems it solves) is potentially 10-100bn, because it reached 100m.

Yeah dude it's too late. I'm sorry, you lost the train.

fuck I knew it :(

what is tomorrow? xD

We're about going back up lads. Join us!

Tomorrow? It's going to happen tonight.

it happens now

wt the fuck y tomorrow ?

Not yet, there is a million REQ sell wall.

ITS FECKING ON!

see you in space, user

> New to crypto coin
> Saw a lot of people a few weeks ago were saying they believed REQ would do well in 2018, no shilling just seemed to be a consistent opinion
> Decided to go all in

Veeky Forums I fucking love you guys

There’s literally two or more orders of magnitude growth potential in this.

In the end, the size of your bags will matter more than the initial price.

There won’t be many 1000x moon missions left.

Where are you all storying REQ?

yes alot of people have been getting on the train this week
choo choo !!
>if your not already in the discord
>large up coming alt pumps

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv

Country flags please

Binance mostly. Though you can configure a Ledger Nano to take REQ.

hardware wallet like ledger nano s. you should 100% absolutely own one if you hold crypto.

Trezor

REQ is going to .22 today or tomorrow, meme lines dont lie

might wanna figure out how to make some real money here discord.gg/dwBNmtD

Trips of Doom.

It hasnt even started. Dont sell any before $1

Noted.

REQ will hit large gainz in 2018
PUMPCORD LINK IF YOUR NOT IN GET IN!

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv

It's over...

"...ING does not associate with the Request Network or the team behind it, due to the dubiousness of their fundraising methods. All communications with the team and any of their affiliated projects have been seized."

you're fake news

Stop the FUD, they have the support of ING but ING isn't allowed to support ICO based coins legally and officially.

REQ is accelerated by YCombinator that's all u need to know. Seriously.

Your discord group shouldn't have fucked with me so viciously in my anonymous discussion threads last night about Mana and BTG. When you do these things, I will quietly back away, then sit and watch and wait. When I see a chink in your armor, I will move in quickly for the kill. I will, quite Literally, Destroy You, and All with You. good Day.

Happened to me with AntShares now NEO, got in at $5 thanks to incessant Veeky Forums shilling. If you see a lot of something on here like LINK, REQ, IOTA, ETH you fuckin buy it

user, never EVER do that again. You might get lucky (and I do own a lot of REQ as well), but NEVER EVER go all in.

Apart from the blue-chips, no coins should make up more than 10 - 20% of your portfolio.

Worked for me with NEO, I literally put in $1000 of my savings because I had faith

>mfw 100% into REQ with 200k coins
risky? yes. stupid? yes.

Guys plz answer do you need to register erc20 tokens like req and link even if u bought them on binance ? I'm holding lots of both and some sites are saying your tokens get vaporized June 2018 if u don't register.

i go 50/50 in two coins, i like to live dangerously.

TEAR DOWN THAT WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M FUCKING TIRED OF WAITING AHHHHHHHHHH MOON ALREADY! STOP TEASING!

Most of your post is solid advice, except for the fact that you should have a significant holding in either BTC or ETH so you can get out as quick as possible should shit hit the fan.

Should I buy this shit?
It's not just chainlink again right?

Seriously, just hold this to atleast 20x, dont sell a single one before that

Chainlink has been shit for months user. Meanwhile REQ is still only just beginning.

This shit is going to dip hard at some point between now and the beta release, I wouldn't touch it right now.

Fuck off guys. If i just held LTC or BTW i would have made twice the gainz. Ive never held an alt while it mooned. I hate you all and your ability to manipulate my emotions.

Drop Iota for REQ? Thoughts?

Link is another rocket waiting for launch. REQ, as well as many other projects in crypto, won't be able to fully develop if ChainLink doesn't succeed. LINK will be huge. Just a matter of time.

Lol no. Nobody is going to risk their position when the release can be at any moment. I do think a dump after the testnet is inminent... If the thing is absolutely underwhelming. Anything different and this goes $0.25 minimum.

This will dip again soon.

I sure fucking hope so. Planning on buying 1k when it does.

yes

You already missed the dip

I hold 20k of this and hope that one day it will moon but there are a lot of ups and downs to go yet. This is all still in its infancy and a lot could go wrong. If your wanting to buy in wait and see how they do with the testnet. It might dip after that..

already made 4.5k go to 18.5k with req. plan on holding for a long time.

Me too

the dip already occurred idiots. It touched 16 cents this morning. Now we're off to 25 cents

Hope you meant 10k

Hell to the fucking no its dipping back to these levels after testnet. Atleast 2x after testnet

Ok bro

Why are you waiting for a dip if 1k is all you're going to buy? You're only saving like 30 dollars, chump change if you want to make it here.

YA YA YA BUY BUY BUY

Is this what request needs 30 million for? It's already on bitexplorer.

Newfag here. Planning to buy req. Is it too late already?

because im tight as fuck

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE

we moonin soon

tell us what ICO you invested in

>a coin that could be one of the biggest moon missions in crypto
>still below 20 cents
yeah too late bud :^)

no. buy and hold until at least q2 2018. don't get weak hands

I bought 500k ICO and I just dropped another 60 eth on it at 17 cents. No.

Cmon bro, without sarcasm. I am really new in this shit

Vertcoin in 2015.

id still buy without a doubt

You're still early, but there isn't much time user. Things can go really fast with low marketcap coins.

Req will reach $1 before they even have their first major customer. I think most of us understand this by now.

But this will literally be a Crypto Ponzi scheme once token burning takes place... people don't fully understand the exponential financial benefits of such an action.
Tokens can reach $5-$10+ and still maintain a healty/steady market cap

it's by far not too late.

things were different then. 30m is now the standard. If you've bought a coin that was released in the last 6 months then you seem to be ok with them raising 30m+ for ICO

Redpill me a little bit. How much should i buy if i am bot poorfag and newfag?
Tnx

go all in

Where can I even buy REQ?

>Ponzi scheme
>with a working product that works without the Ponzi
truly the god coin

>only btc to usd
Have you read the REQ whitepaper?

The idea is nice, but it's still a niche market. People can directly pay with their coin of choice just fine.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/request-network/#markets

I am pussyfag too

you don't even understand what the platform is, do you?

Nah, converting between currencies is usually either a pain in the ass or charges a fee

lol

It's literally a helper that lets you
a) pay in a crypto the same way as simply copy-pasting the receiver address and inputting the sum
b) get payment requests for random shit, again, just the same as receiving a simple SMS or something containing the receiver address and amount to pay

It's nice, but hardly as revolutionary as it's made out to be for the last 2 days

crypto isn't for you then. not because you won't go all in, but because you're afraid of taking risks. if i were you, i'd just invest whatever you would feel comfortable losing and hold that for 6+ months. just consider the cash as good as gone. if it works out, great. if not, oh well it wasn't that much money. or consider safer investments

Nice bait. 7/20 points

Scrolled down and it clearly wasn't a bait. You are at the lower end when it comes to IQ distribution.

have a read

spec-rationality.com/request-network/#7Dec

Yeah which is why I passed on REQ when it was under 10 cents. Wtf does it actually do that cant be done easily already?

the thing is normies need helpers cause they're lazy
this shit will work wonders for them

I mean i am ready to lose some sheikels, but not everything obviosly
I said above that i am newfag in crypto
Just asking for advice.

Tell me what I'm missing. And don't hide behind DYOR.

1. buy REQ on exchange
2. Send REQ to MEW.
3. Wait until Q2 2018
4. Buy a couple of lambos