Wake up every morning with blood coming from nose

>wake up every morning with blood coming from nose
Is this from the stress of trading or from daily adderall snorting?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AWm5UeD
youtube.com/watch?v=RslA81J2E0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nose red candles

Ask Veeky Forums

Both but the adderrall is probably worse for it

just a sign of being retarded

Its the IOTA Jihad being preformed on your brain. Your brain will be liquid in a month or so. You should not have bought a terrorist coin.

niqqa dont snort addy everyday wtf

why not

I snorted addy once. It wasn't worth it compared to just ingesting it. Stop OP wtf

doest it work for studying? some faggot on YT tried both adderall and modafinil and he felt more "focus" w/ modafinil

its amphetamine... its better than cocaine

it's cancer, user. it was honor shitposting with you.

ok but im asking about the focus high

i know it gives you alertness , but need focus for knowledge retention. i have very low retention so i have to study the same shit 2x
sry my bad english

Mondafil is just focus without the euphoria you get from amphetamines. You want to focus? use mondafil. but adderall will also make you hardcore focus, but it also makes you feel really good

shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill
discord.gg/AWm5UeD

Snort Amphetamine not fucking Adderall jesus, You're going to destroy your nose with all the fucking binders. Or dose a fucking nasal spray with saline solution and Amphetamine and some Benzoyl Alcohol

don't snort adderall ffs. Only snort pure cocaine. Otherwise eat your adderall like a normal person. If you have XR (extended release) you can also crush it up like you're gonna snort it and then add it to a drink like coffee or something (adderall has a sweet taste). You get the effects just as rapidly but without the nose damage

>daily adderall snorting
What does that do for you?

>these amateurs trying to tell me, a pro adderall user for years, how to do it

>wake up, snort 70mg adderall IR
>immediately jump around my room because it burns and jolt of energy
>suddenly all the shit in my intestines get liquidated and I diarrhea 2 times each morning
>after that I begin trading for 16 hours on crypto and commodities

What are the benefits, are they worth it?

fuck no it will literally kill you and drive you insane (unless you are me)

Just eat the pills, you dummy

Snorting damages your nose over time and its only advantage is faster onset and slightly stronger rush at the cost of wearing off significantly faster. I've abused adderall on and off for quite some time and I find oral use is generally the best

I want it to be over quicker so I can sleep at night, thats pretty much why i snort... eating it makes me up for at least 2 days

Dumb nigger.

> huRR me SnOORT PILLS.

Get some fucking amphetamine instead of paying fucking extortionate prices to Dr.Goldstein Shekelberg for 10mg of amphetamine sulfate per pill.

This is why your nose is fucked, you're putting about 10 times as much stuff in it most of which is not absorbed and just dries out your mucous membranes. Seriously try the nasal spray, you'll thank me

t.amphetamine pro

it's a sign

Meth man. You're doing meth. Every once in awhile sure. But you're gonna fuck yourself up

when I get stressed I go to bed and will get a MASSIVE nosebleed in my sleep like clockwork, I thought I was the only one.

nigger Ive done the nasal spray I hate that stuff
and dr goldstein gives me a good deal how dare you

what about... snorting some water afterwords? I used to do that but I think I remember that just makes you take it orally secondary

I used to make meth, im no stranger

>you're putting about 10 times as much stuff in it most of which is not absorbed

Can confirm. I've weighed my 15mg adderall IR pills on a milligram scale out of curiosity and they end up being 150mg total mass, meaning the pills are 90% bindings and fillers and 10% amphetamine

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=RslA81J2E0U

Smoke weed lol
Do drugs lol.

you wouldn't have any stress nor any need for adderall if you just bought and held unify

Incorrect. Adderall is a mixture of HCl,Sulfate and Saccharate salts of the 2 different Amphetamine enantiomers in ratios I can't remember.

That extra Methyl group doesn't make a particularly huge difference with respect to physico-chemical properties but they're still not the same thing. That small modification however makes a huge difference when it comes biological interactions. For an example of what is the same molecule having hugely different effects consider that one of the enantiomers of Meth does nothing but act as a nasal decongestant.

Drugs should be legal so retards like OP can get rekt faster

he says as he sips his whiskey and coffee