Deluded Linkie of the year

And the coveted award goes to... AssBlaster! Here's the gilded cube toilet, user. Most sought-after prize of 2017. Congrats.

Notable mentions:
Pepe Baller
Crypto Takeoff
Mr. Nuts
The Bit Adviser
Everyone who bought on the pump to 2800

>tfw was in LINK and waiting for a good exit point
>missed the entire p&d because I was spending every possible second breeding crypto kitties
>taking even five minutes to check the price and set a sell order would have cost me hundreds in kitty gains
I should have just had a sell order on the books to begin with, but I never could have expected something like that which demanded constant attention would suddenly come out of fucking nowhere.

How much money did you make with that crap?

50 ETH in profit so far, still selling the last of my kitties but the market's basically dead and I'll be lucky to get another 5 or so before it becomes not even worth the gas to sell.

But now that LINK is even lower than it was when I started I'm tempted to put some of those gains back into it... please talk me out of it.

Cryptodoggies are coming soon...

As for Link, wait for the price to move, user. No one knows whether the December news will be good.

>Cryptodoggies are coming soon...
Yeah, signed up for the email alerts already. I doubt it'll be as lucrative but definitely keeping my eye on it. NEO's good to have anyway I think.

>As for Link, wait for the price to move, user.
Do you expect a pump in anticipation of the news (which I don't expect to be much) or do you think it's, memes aside, already priced in?

Mainnet will be launched. Price singularity. The 2012 event about to happen 5 years late.

I think Linkies are so depressed that the market doesn't expect much from the announcement. And it hasn't been hyped by Sergey or Rory, which is what crypto expectations are all about.

Nothing will happen before the news unless Swift comes out and says the pilot with Link was amazing and they'll use it forever and ever.

AssBlasting singularity already happened. Still hurting?

LINK is going to be like the rapture. only 144,000 people will make it. nolinkers BTFO by March.

Actually there's only 11500 addresses with it. So far less. If you see that many people trying to buy god knows how hight it will be.

Lads link is being added to a new exchange literally tomorrow, you might want top wait 24 hours before declaring the pump as over

The mainnet isn't up yet. You're fudding because some retard made a post. You still have time to accumulate.

>the news (which I don't expect to be much)
>Nothing will happen before the news
This. What you need to do is look at your emotions and then realize that you are most likely average. Meaning that because you don't expect the news to be much, NOBODY else does either. Therefore nobody is buying the rumor and only the merits or lack thereof of the news itself will move the price. LINK right now is a waiting game and nothing more. Neither selling nor buying is an obvious choice at this point from a trader's standpoint, and an investor's standpoint is the same as always: buy if you believe in the team, sell if you don't, and don't try to time the market.

What an absolute shitcoin.
Arkies still have a real roadmap and dev team, Chainlink is just verge tier trash.

>LINK right now is a waiting game and nothing more.
Tl;dr for Crypto Takeoff's article.

>there's only 11500 addresses with it
That doesn't include people who keep it on exchanges though iirc. I know fuck all about the technical side of crypto though so I could be wrong.

you're right, but if you're sophisticated enough to buy link (a low bar I know but still) you're probably keeping it off the exchange especially if you have a meaningful amount.

Me and two family members are in the 0.001% club (10k link.) An exclusive club of which there are less than 2500 members.

I disagree and it is highly uncertain what the news will bring. I guess due to the pseudo secretive shitcommunication "muh good things will be announced" there are literally various outcomes. the recent pump was purely ignited by the speculation in the hopes of it being really good news. so many fomo'd into the green candles because of rorys announcement of upcoming news in December.

case 1: news suck, instant sell off to ~0.20$ levels, further bleeding to ~0.16$ again until it stabilizes and then slowly regenerates as mainnet launch nears in Q1 (probably good buy opportunity if news suck)

case 2: news are "ok." nothing groundbreaking but more like "we are making progress but we still need to work. thing x + y happened and we partnered with z. price will increase a bit and then bleed back to 0.25$.

case 3: news are fucking awesome. SWIFT officially partners with Chainlink, mentioning them everywhere and Bittrex/Poloniex are listing LINK. Mainnet launch is approaching fast etc. Price would skyrocket to 0.50-0.80$, maybe 1$, dumping back to 0.40 and stabilizes at 0.50$ for a while. we still have bagholders who just want to get out.

seriously, in any case I wouldn't expect more than 1$ in the best possible outcome. if you're holding this coin you see the potential but you're also a sucker for pain. I don't know if I could advise friends to buy LINK at this point due to its frustrating performance and shit tier communication. Buying Chainlink later than sooner was always the better choice so far because everybody expects the MONSTERMOON. But it most likely won't happen for a while. Just some +50% here and there that really stay every few weeks.

just bought another 2500 link to spite you