20x usual volume

>20x usual volume
>blew past dollar amount ATH
>still at 1/4 satoshi ATH

Get some XBY. Anons please, when this settles down get some and put it in a safe place for a few months. Please stop chasing pumps of the week. Put your money in and do the real moon mission.

It's gonna soar anons. Once it hits bittrex/polo, it's gonna soar

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.6180
community.xtrabytes.global/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, my connections to the network used to cap off at like 4 or 5. 44 active connections right now. This snowball is rolling.

Bump

Any links to XBY's development, or potential listing to Bittrex or Poloniex?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.6180

Do what i do, start with the latest in the announcement thread and read backward. They have a forum but it was empty when I checked, looks more active now
community.xtrabytes.global/

This is an easy bet for me. Holding heavy since July.

Xby is scam

XBY or XRB?

lmaoo this ones been under the radar for a while, im glad people are seeing its undervalued

so i buy xfuel at lower price to fill node space so I can have free xby? or can fill another node for cheaper?

HELLO GOOD SIRS BUY XBY GOOD PRICE!

>Please stop chasing pump of the week
>He says after getting excited about pump of the week

Not done accumulating yet, but good post.
Surprising active and solid dev team. I've been talking to most of them in the slack and they've got some nice team plans coming. Marketing team is starting to step up their game and testnet is almost done as well. Good med/long hold

Daily reminder if you’re reading it here you’re already too late. Don’t get dumped on anons be safe out there!

This is a long play. Check out PIVX's ride friendo :^)

54 active connections to the network now. It's been impressive watching this build steam.
The team has talked about going to bigger exchanges but they have had the barrier of exercising the testnet, now that this is almost done I believe we will see medium exchanges leading up to a bittrex listing in a month or two. They have been asked about bittrex across all their means of communication so I know it's on their radar

does xfuel really fill a node for cheaper or is this guy on the forum full of shit?

Nice non argument faggot.

After some reading listed and research on their development I am excited about this choice.

No idea I was holding before xfuel and the testnet and am just waiting for bigger exchanges to drive the price up

WE ARE THE XTRAMARINES

>54 active connections to the network now. It's been impressive watching this build steam.
hey I have not followed news on this project lately, been busy, are the static nodes running already ?

No, they're in progress with the testnet, but I see a lot of talk about the static nodes

what's the news for this pump ?
new exchange listing ?

Just more people joining the forum/various means of communication and they have set up country specific marketing pages on facebook for a couple dozen countries

some faggot was researching this shit on the train yesterday.
dump it

wtf such a pump without news
something is up

Dev team is anonymous and there is no disclosure of how many people are on the team

They're pretty transparent now, sounds like you haven't checked on the project in a while

BUMP

been holding since may, very comfy

They've literally been holding back alot of stuff until they had a working product to show and now alot is coming out from them and they've been more transparent than ever. Holding since 1 fucking cent.

>Holding since 1 fucking cent
heh nothing personnel kid

Ok. Who is the lead dev? All I see is the borzalom pseudonym. Where are the rest of the dev team profiles? I see six contributors on GitHub. Four of which have last contributions that were in May