Small business owner here with multiple Shopify Websites

Seriously, once Request Network starts integrating into Shopify...this will explode to the heavens.

>Lower fees than what Credit Card and Paypal charges will save billions for business owners and their instant fiat conversation helps with volatility through the kyber network.

Veeky Forums been shilling this for WEEKS and if you didn't buy...you missed out on 100x but for late comers you can still make the 50x.

Once YC pushes this on silicone normies...they will make 25x.

YC backed Flexport and pushed that shit into silicone valley normies and is a billion dollar companies within 1 year.

Merry Christmas :)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14599851
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm also a small business owner and plan to use Request Network. I'm offering discounts to customers who choose to pay in cryptocurrencies and thats generated a lot of interest.

Im so glad that I have 14k REQ. Just cant wait.

you need to 10x that shit bro, if you wanna goto lamboland

I had 18k req bought at $0.06.
Sold at $0.07 and bought Iota on the peak of the pump.

And its not hard for REQ, right? If its 100x, I could easily buy lambo. Shit, its only 10$/REQ.

Dude, JUST...

Lol okay i miscalculated. But 30-50$/REQ would get me a lambo.

you deserve to lose everything desu

day traders always end up losing in long term

for example, if you brought ETH at $1...you'll likely to sell at $2

know when to holdem, know when to foldem

I seriously don't think normies understand how big of a deal Ycombinator is.

1000x is not outside the realm of possibility, and is absolutely in the realm of what YC unicorns have done in the past.

Good luck. Have had a 25% discount for using Crypto's, and only one transaction. Thousands of transactions with Paypal.

>I seriously don't think normies understand how big of a deal Ycombinator is.
Have you been on the HN forums lately? It's pure cancer.

>tfw only have 500 REQ
Where did I go wrong?

More popularity means cancer. So that's good.

lmao

Medium sized business owner here. Definitely going to implement REQ once it goes live. Also hold a nice chunk of 240k REQ.

100x is still possible now to be honest. I can see $20 in 2018. This is THE moon mission.

kek

FUCK FUCK FUCK I wantedd in

So is the idea for transactions to take place in REQ or is REQ just the Stock coin of the company, and they are building a layer on top of ETH?

I started with 16k and now have 19.5 thanks to playing the dips. I'm too scared to try again though

You can still get some.

Waiting for the DIP so I can go ALL in.

Get rich or die trying.

Sell BTC, wait for the dip and buy in with Ether -> REQ?

What does x100 mean to the current price? Sorry noob here. Don’t be mad!

>REQ will moon
>why?
>
>
>
>And for all those reasons, it will.

I have been tracking REQ shill threads. Not ONCE have I seen a single mention of its development team, consensus algorithms, or game theoretic incentivisation schemes.

You're literally LINK 2.0, I can't believe this board will fall for this again. You're just a derivative OMG. And let me guess, skateboard right?

This board has fallen so much. It used to be a good place to get some decent information about tech and some unknown coins.

It's literally a shitcoin pnd board now. I hate all of you

YCombinator backing tho

Low-effort fud.

Wow they're very aggressive right?

Right?

Actually REQ has great potential, just like LINK. But I agree, the people here buying it are clueless faggots.

Post your portfolio faggot

They call it Paypal 2.0 :x

they are more of a throw darts at the wall and hope something sticks company desu.
but I just bought in to REQ yesterday regardless after cashing out my LINK (at a small gain)

Y Combinator is a bunch of faggots that haven't had a win in almost 10 years now.

not convinced faggot
>IOTA whale here

This.

First of all REQ is way more than "paypal", it is a whole payment network and you will see with the release of colossus, how many different API's will be developed.

You are clearly misinterpreting the REQ project. Online payments is just one single use case for REQ. And just a counter question, why is paypal so popular? If you can answer this question, then why should a competitor
1)who has a friction of the fees, thanks to the blockchain
2) will be faster in the transaction, because there wont be any barriers, thanks to blockchain
3) and without the whole hustle with the scam - freezing money - shitty paypal service for the vendors?

And all we discussed now is online payments. What about: audit? escrow services? tax modules? crowdfunding plattform? automatic legal services?

This will be a fucking payment network and not just a better paypal copy. You should do more reasearch, srly. Peace out.

The pathetic and coordinated shilling in this thread is too obvious.

I too am a small business owner and am willing to invest my entire business in a volatile and unproven cryptocurrency immediately. Please buy now.

As a small online business the fact I could save 3-5% a purchase and easily track payments is why I bought 200k req when the price was low. Now my 7 cent req is worth around 20 cents and cutting my future req fees by 75%. If this goes to $1+ I can basically run my business fee free with my cheap req.

This coin has almost doubled since 3 days ago

If i buy now, am I gonna get dumped on, or will I be heading to lamboland?

You are probably getting dumped short term. But since this will be above a dollar next year it's a no issue. Unless you are a weak hands faggot.

Lamboland. Wait till colossus. Buy before that. So, buy now, because we dont know the exact date.

strawpoll.me/14599851