Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while but just got into crypto like yesterday...

Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while but just got into crypto like yesterday. Can someone help me choose which alts to buy with my Bitcoin?

> inb4 tits or gtfo
> inb4 roastie

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484
discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv
fool.com/investing/2017/12/10/forget-bitcoin-iota-just-partnered-with-5-brand-na.aspx
medium.com/@DecentRally/raiblocks-is-what-bitcoin-should-have-been-from-the-start-1d91c4c61d2d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would fuck your boipussy

This is not financial advise and the value of your investment can go up as well as down.

That said buy as much BTC as you possibly can.

Also, always do the opposite of whatever anyone tells you in Veeky Forums.

shit, you aren't a trap, are you?

crypto currency is basically the same thing as beanie babies. just pick a favorite and invest

timestamp on hands and tits or gtfo

Obvs. trap. Wide jaw, thick neck

idc if trap.

>inb4 tits or gtfo
that's so 2k12, we don't do that anymore

Buy these:
BTC 40%
ETH 30%
LTC 15%
XMR 15%
or any variety of this is fine. now as a thank you, show me dem titties.

>actually gives decent advice on biz
wat

Not asian.
sage

laryngeal prominence

Deeponion is a great place for new people to start. You have a chance to get in on the groud floor and become a founding member. Deeponion.org

>2K12
>2012
substitution != truncation

I'm not a trap

What's this?

Thanks user

Nice just bought 100k

I want these fucking "help me get into crypto :^]" threads to stop.

I haven't seen many. C'mon, help a girl out.

Eat my shit you larping nigger.

Pajeet detected

join these guys to figure out what to buy discord.gg/dwBNmtD

wow rude please dont be racist on this subreddit

Have you tried trading on the stock market? With the Robinhood brokerage app you can trade stocks with ZERO trading commissions. This means you pay ZERO transaction fees on any trades you make. If you are looking for a great alternative to BTC investing, you can start trading "Penny Stocks", which are great for those with limited funds and looking to gain experience in the market. On top of that, Robinhood also gives you a share of FREE stock just for signing up (Great if you literally have $0 to invest). Free money

Sign up using this referral link to claim a share of FREE stock (100% chance of random share of stock) and start trading today. There is a 1 in 150 chance of getting a free share of Apple or Microsoft.

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484

Idk why my ID keeps changing but here's a timestamp pic.

Now, can I get some serious answers? Pls.

You seem like you would be really boring during sex

Post your tits bitch

I have $48000 invested in these:

Ethereum - smart contracts, faster than bitcoin and litecoin, dev team actually wants to make progress and improve the technology, has many good pairings and the potential to replace bitcoin

Iota - also potential to replace bitcoin, ZERO fees transactions, spam protection (so people cant try to shutdown the network or ruin it by sending .00001$ over and over just to be annoying), uses an improved version of the blockchain, no mining (which is huge), PoW that doesn't waste electricity (environmentally friendly)

Monero - theres always gonna be criminals and they love this coin for doing their dark web drug trades and shit. also a good coin just libertarian wise, no one can track where your money is going, who you got it from, etc. Its faster than bitcoin but slower than ethereum. Really good privacy features. Devs are focused on bringing transactions costs down to what Ethereum's are

now please give me some (you)s

Fuck off trap, this isn't plebbit

Timestamp spread puss

trap...

fuck off from biz. no one wants ur boipucci

POST V OR TRAP!

This is the first set of coins I completely agree with. Good investments, man.

Don't identify as a women to get preferential treatment is my best suggestion because thigns will go wrong. Pretend you are a guy and/or that I'm white. It's what I do.

But if you are new just do Coinbase and buy BTC, LTC, and ETH with a credit card.

Straw poll nigger

As most of the posts will ask to see your tits or be condescending.

Better to be a white male normie.

Also don't post your wallet.

You will get IP banned.

> span protection

Not working very well... Hope they fix that

yeah GET IN THE FUCKIN CORD
Larger alt pump and dumps ahead!
get in the discord if your not already

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv

Tits or GTFO whore

sage

post dick

you look like you give great head

ehm

Invest in BTC, ETH, XMR, IOTA, ARK/EOS and LINK

basically invest in tech

>Iota

Great buy

Especially since companies like Microsoft, Cisco and Samsung have just partnered with Iota.

fool.com/investing/2017/12/10/forget-bitcoin-iota-just-partnered-with-5-brand-na.aspx

Stop replying to this bitch. No tits, no tips.

BCH 45%
XRP 30%
XLM 25%

LTC
ETH
XMR
LSK
DNA

Who did you list Ark and Eos together?

Cucks

Good post

>look at me I’m a girl

Fucking neck yourself cunt

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

they're both DPOS, different projects but I think both are good if they deliver. but Don't know if I would invest in both

btw, looking good gurl that IS some fayiah ;*

All in XRB

medium.com/@DecentRally/raiblocks-is-what-bitcoin-should-have-been-from-the-start-1d91c4c61d2d

8/10 trap

Can't fucking wait for XRB to be listed onto all major exchanges so I can transfer my value around easily. ETH is not perfect for that anymore.

pajeet

BCH 35%
ARK 30%
XLM 20%
BCN 15%

You have a really nice physique, btw.

>You have a really nice physique
>nice physique
>physique
how to find the autist 101

What the actual fuck has happened to this board? We're fucking Reddit now.

>O-oh by the way, *nuzzles* I just think *shyly looks down* you have a really cute body *giggles*. Do you have a patreon I can donate to?

fucking kek

if it makes you feel better, I also tell women irl when I think they're ptetty, not just on the internet

why not make people feel special? you'd love people telling you you're cute, why not do the same if it really is what you believe?
I also like smilling at people when I catch them looking at me :)

:)

:^)

Let me guess, you wonder why women hate you? Fuck off, incel

Sharpie up butthole for .01btc

Hahahahahahha !!!! Lemme guess, you wonder why no woman will touch you even though you constantly defend them online?

Well done lad. You've earned another "nice guy" stamp in your loyalty card.

Soon you'll be able to hand it in at the counter in exchange for sex.

50% btc 50% XMR

T H O T B E G O N E

REEEEEEEEEE

Oh wait this isn't r9k

You will not make it user

ALL ON LINK

We're reaching concentrated levels of plebbit no board has ever reached before

You've clearly never browsed /tv/ then

What's plebbit?

I will give you 0.05 btc if you let me suck your dick.

>What's plebbit?
Where you belong for not lurking

Just a reminder these people will turn Veeky Forums into another reddit. These pics attract white knight orbiters and once they out number us they will take control of the mods and you can say good bye to Veeky Forums culture and enjoy living fedora PC reddit culture. Not that it would be much different to most of you new fags.

wtf is with all these traps that have invaded BIZ

if you think they aren't already outnumbering us then your deluded. this thread ( and threads like this) constantly gets bumped for no apparent reason at ALL other than "le crypto grill". its fucking disgusting to see & I'd rather be on hotwheels than this

you look beautiful, girl
t. Latin from South America :^)

Sarcasm?

No, I actually mean it. She's cute. Don't care if some neckbeards in a Somali investments forum don't agree with me

I'll send you .5 of a BTC for your tits

or GTFO slut

Did your bf have you make this thread? Why don't you ask him for market advice?

Oy vey

post sharpie in pooper.

Does anyone have pics of the redhead from that thread?

Fucking this. The thread from last night and now today makes me sick. Now I see why half the niggers I talk to /biz are mentally challenged or soy boys. Sage goes in all fields faggots

Ayy, I'd keep an eye on ADA, if it drops below 10c I'm buying that. Otherwise longterm definitely watch XMR, LTC and/or XRP

milk truck arrive

show vagene

milky milky gib milk

>or any variety of this is fine

YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!

YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!

MY PRINCESS!

MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS, I WILL HELP YOU!

Seriously, I mean, wow, you're pretty gorgeous and I'd like to get to know you. I know a little bit about crypto and could show you the ropes easily enough. Just respond to this message and we'll get talking.

But seriously, you're gorgeous and I wanna help.

Just post a disposable email address or something so I can contact you. Where do you live? Are you seriously interested in maybe meeting a guy off of here?

I'm 6 ft, pretty good looking, a bit nerdy but not too much, 6 figure bank account and I've got my own place if you are interested in making contact.

But yeah....

Just in case you didn't get the idea....

YOU

ARE

SO

FUCKING

GORGEOUS

Lmao

A 6 figure bank didn't help this pathetic fool.

Completely agree with you, my man.
Girls in my country kinda look like her so I can recognize how a beautiful girl looks like . Hope she shoots you an email bro

He's a great guy! Shoot him an email!

what a bunch of FUCKING LOSERS you guys are, trying so fucking hard to "neg" her because you realise she's way fucking hotter than what you could ever hope to get so you try and get at her because you are so envious and hopeless that you never get laid.

total faggots, enjoy fucking your hand

This thread is now a 'girl's of biz' thread

....sooooooooooo are you still in the thread or what?

lemme help ya guuuurl

Nigger she's got a dick dont be so thirsty