I just got into crypto with all of the recent hype

I just got into crypto with all of the recent hype.

I'm going to buy some vertcoin and monero later today probably.

How are my beginner purchases so far? Pic related.

>arrives on saturday 12/16/2017

HOW CAN YOU LIVE LIKE THIS. those coins may not even exist by then...

Can't go wrong with LTC, fuck ETH though

>Arrives on Thursday, 12/14/2017
is this a meme? why would u buy crypto and not receive it instantly?

US bank transfers are slow and reversible. Exchanges won't let you trade immediately.

This

If only there were some technology where you could send money more quickly.

Is there?

Can't go wrong with ETH, fuck LTC though

id love to invest in something like that.

This

kek for real

Can't go wrong with BTC, fuck LTC and ETH though.

neo>eth
ltc>eth

I'm just now researching how to buy altcoins on sites that aren't coinbase. my b fampai

I'm still not sure if GDAX is for purchasing/selling or just checking prices, but I'll be looking into that in an hour or two.

Yeah, I did a bit of research into LTC before purchasing and I've got a lot of faith in that one. Hopefully I can buy a few more before it goes above $215

why do you fucks even still use coinbase?
are you fucking retarded waiting 8 days for your coins to arrive like what the fuck man

Honestly what's a good alternative?

no troll pls

You're on the right path. Most of your investment should be some mix of the top 10 coins, with maybe 10% to throw around at shitcoins in case of a mooning.
Hold BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR and you'll be set by this time next year. Ride the REQ moon or buy some LINK for a long term hold.

herro biz i'm also beginner do y'all have any suggested reading materials so that i may get a better grasp of what's going on ?

Vertcoin is your moon ticket. 50$ coin in the making

I like Gemini. Funds are instantly available to start trading with, you just have to wait a week until you can move them off the exchange.

Just use coinbase but use a credit card. It's instant. Yes there is a 3% fee but the amount you're going to lose waiting is worth it.

I don't get what you guys have against bank transfers.
I was able to get BTC and LTC fine for months with them, unless this is just a meme for newcoiners I'm not picking up on