How many btc for instagram model

so how much $ do i need to not get cucked from instagram models anymore cause she's sucking 20yo college fucbois.

viable question

Alright, I will tell you about something you probably didn't know. She is not a virgin and had cum on her face. Pretty disgusting to think about it. Since this picture was taken she also probably degraded a lot and it wouldn't surprise me if she missed her prime for making babies and taking care of a family, due to preferring riding the cock carousel. And you know what the worst part is? Even though she degraded, had the time of her life riding Chad cock, she will STILL be put on a pedestal for simply being woman. Somewhere out there is a beta provider who will marry each and every one of these WHORES and even divide his net worth with her because he puts women on a pedestal.

Disgusting.

holy shit. never looked at it this way. you're right. fuck those instagram hoes. i will get a real women.
thank you. srsly.

Big if true

not asian

disregard hoes
acquire crypto and get right with god

>spending money on women EVER
There are much better ways to fucking throw your money away you brainlet faggot.

this model is married

she's pretty gross tho. get yourself a nice quiet smart respectable girl with just enough fat on her to feel like she needs to worship you, then get her to lose weight and treat her right.

A new man was made today

t.butturt mra

gets me every time

read The Rational Male.

enjoy your transformation.

Found the roastie.

Kek, thinking woman are for anything other than being a cum dumpster.

She's a dime a dozen here in Scottsdale

1 BBC

oh wait

>he thinks you can get beautiful young virgins as a subChad

If you aren't 15 year old Chad kill yourself.

Those Instagram bimbos are borderline insane, srsly.

this
also chateau heartiste
the day women are forced into crypto for "muh equality" is the day i cash out

this. why are the women here so beautiful when it's such an ugly shithole?

waste your money for bros not for hoes
that will make you happier

it's not clear that girl is even white