I love that this coin is mostly independent with it's movement, but good lord fuck I would enjoy some action right now...

I love that this coin is mostly independent with it's movement, but good lord fuck I would enjoy some action right now. What fuck do?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just hold yourself.

What would u prefer, a x2 pump and dump today, or a long hodl x20 in 3 years time? It's pretty obvious user, I'd rather it not go up instantly cus it only means it's going to go back down.

yea what the fuck its been 6 days

retard

If you aren't burger, you can get it on BitFinex

Or just google MoneroFaucet and get your friends to mine it for you.

monero good me like monero

6 days what the fuck does 6 days mean i don't know what the fuck you mean by 6 days can sOMEONE PLEASE TELLEM E WHAT SIX DAYSSDA

>would love some action
>literally just got done going 2.5x from weeks ago
Seriously Veeky Forums what the fuck is wrong with you. If you're trying to swing trade the top 10 coins you are either one of the lucky few turning profits or you're losing money trying to chase pumps all the time. Hold your XMR, in a year's time you will have made plenty of money.

this

anddiscord.gg/Q9EA3Zv

Fuck off I’m still accumumating

Sleepy sleepy Monero dont wake up just yet

What will happen if governments ban Monero?
It was on dutch television that the dutch police see a rise in the use of Monero on the darkweb. Is it even possible for governments to intervene?

>What will happen if governments ban Monero?

that is when we moon :)

Monero integration for merchants is a bitch. I just spun up a node on a linux machine to work my wallet / payment API.
It's asking a bit much for your average 'Shopify' seller to do, but compared to other coins, the development is much further along.
I'll have my integration finished later today, and get listed to the YML of merchants, and we'll see if there are non-dark web use cases or not. If people are spending it, it'd would be a better bet than most other coins that are just speculation.

Fucking debielen

yeah let us get some xmr first

This is bitcoin 2014 with everything in it
Fundamental chad investment, not Virgin pajeet clit pump

You can use XMR to buy mariah carrey merch :) theres an active enough community that it gets more use as a currency than other crypto, not including the DNMs

do not under any circumstances give some shitty celebs your monero. it will be worth 4x what you paid this time next year

Just hold. This one is poised to grow because no other coin compares in terms of security. It'll probably blow up when the public learns more about crypto in the coming months and everyone realizes this is the one you use to buy weed.

are you retarded, it already mooned recently, not our fault you missed it. better question is, where the fuck is my ether moon.

That is not how the merchant account works. They get paid out in USD.

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing. It's been really low after it went up to .024 area a few days ago.

I thought it would surely go back up high so I bought back in at .01795. I know it'll go back up eventually, but I've been daytrading XMR a few times and made some nice btc chunks off of its fluctuations but now its flat.

I don't have enough capital to just put in monero and wait a year and hope it 50x's. I want realized btc gains on a frequent basis.

I suppose If i have enough capital, eventually I'll go long term in on xmr but for now im sticking to short term trading for realized btc gains.

Thoughts?

>Btc used since silk road on darknet, still the most popular currency on there
>b-b-but what is monero starts being used on darkwebs guys

Ok

These are my exact thoughts. I started with a small chunk of money and have day traded to a decent bit of holdings now. I believe in Monero long term, but I am looking for the flips on the way up.

just noticed XMR is available for withdrawal now on Binance

im saving up a few grand this month to make a big purchase of monero
can i pay with fiat and purchase here in Canada?or do i need to convert my btc to monero first?

I trust Monero and it's legit, it isn't trendy speculation like almost every bitcon. XMR is going to consistently go up at a decent rate all through 2018. But don't expect a $7000 to $19000 jump in a month like BTC... at least not for a while.

A C C U M U L A T E
C
C
U
M
U
L
A
T
E

You're quoting dollars and not % change.

i've decided to do the same thing, the xmr/btc pair seems good for increasing your stack.

right now it seems that xmr has stabilized around 0.016 - 0.015 which is where i went in

what exchange do you use?

I'm just making it normie-friendly.

You knew what I meant.

what is the way to buy this without localmonero? I'm a huebro

braziliex

Looks like it'll slowly go back to .013BTC.

>tfw didnt buy the dip

fug too late now

just Wait

Monero literally went from 130-40 to 260 in a month...

Bittrex is a good exchange for Americans. All other dickwads don't accept withdrawls from the US for some reason.

I don't even give a fuck about BTC, I passed that shit up when it was $10-12. I've moved on.

But FUCK what I would give to go back in time a few years and invest in this shit when it was a few bucks. It's the only hold i'll never ever sell for the forseeable future.

this, it's gone from 50 to 270 in like two months.