RCN : Ethereum co-creator Steven Nerayoff joins RCN

Ethereum co-creator Steven Nerayoff joins RCN

Read here: medium.com/rcn-news/weekly-recap-steven-nerayoff-joins-as-new-advisor-plus-kyber-network-partnership-4a74ef7e23f1

Since ICO it has been listed on huobi, bittrex, binance and shapeshift. RCN is partnered with Huobi, biocoin,Exchange union and now kyber.

Also beta platform is to be launched on dec 18.

Still undervalued and hasn't been pumped yet.
Press release on its way.

This is a sleeping beast.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KyberNetwork/status/940237519806803968
twitter.com/RCN_token/status/940285988148006913
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Holly shit this is hugeeee

SHHHHHHHHHH biz will ruin this coin

I think the bigger story is the partnership with Kyber. When RCN finally starts its pump it's going to be massive.

Very cool - can't wait to try out their beta platform. Seems like they're shooting for the stars with all of these partnerships, lined up quite nicely for Q1 next year.

Yes sir Mr shill sell me your bags they look heavy

Gonna buy more soon !

Im comfy till april with rcn

DUMP THIS $HIT COIN ALLIN ON CINDICATOR

December 18 is when their beta platform is to be launched. This is going to be big!

This is one of the best short term buys on the market right now. I keep no emotional attachment to projects as an investor, but see almost no better buy with this news + beta on the 18th. I'm watching several others this month, but this is a go go go.

Not just short term.

After december 18, i think RCN partners will start buying RCN coin. This is when the mad growth is gonna happen.

this is huge

Advanced smart contract and sdk this month

i wish RCN had a working product when i sold weed. it would have been good money.

whose dick does Kyber need to suck to get to the moon? all these partnerships are priced in, evidently. goddamn ridiculous.

DUMP IT NOW

They do have working product, its open only to whitelisted email ids for now. I bought at ico and so far i am happy with the platform. They have some bugs, we'll see them cleared on beta launch.

Its on bittrex, huobi, binanace.

Hoga moon soon

bags are light AF, filled with helium, faggot, traded them on the way down. I'm over 6x my original buy in.

I agree it's excellent long, but with BTC going crazy, marketing it as a short term position likely attracts more attention to it.

And besides, everyone thinks their special coin is gonna x100 long term, so I think proving it's short term merits is all you really need to do. If you can sell the short term merits, your work is done :-)

Moon price ?

My pessimist guess would be to a dollar when RCN platform is launched in April.

I'm thinking at least $0.25 will be the new floor after this bull run for the beta launch + new partnerships.

I can see a peak as low as $0.35, with an upward EOY price at $0.5, but that's only a couple weeks away, so unlikely, but hype does spread like wildfire and you should never underestimate mass FOMO.

I agree with you.$0.35- $0.40 would be a good estimate after beta launch.

i can see this going for an OMG - like run

don't be greedy though...SELL!!!!!!!

Cool, that'd be a pretty nice x2. FOMO and hype could drive it much higher too, so we'll see. At any rate it's a nice place to park money right now.

I mean if you compare to SALT, an inferior project with a huge market cap, RCN is certainly moon bound.

oh look the scammers from the slums of brazil are back

Argentina

Tim Draper will be shilling this for us. We're in good company

enjoy your SALT

where can i buy already?

bittrex binance

EVERYONE

PSA

don't buy now
let the price fall further towards 700SATS
and BUY THE SHIT OUT OF IT....HOLD for the week and watch the money train go full speed ahead.

WE HAVE A BILLIONAIRE INVESTED IN THIS

A BILLIONAIRE WILL BE SHILLING THIS FOR US.....stay strong

finally some ripio talk

bought $100 worth few days ago, hope it dips so i can double it

Should I keep holding my $1000 in VTC or move it to RCN?

move it. this shot will double in 7 days

Request mooned with testnet...RCN gonna moon with SDK and smart contract implementation

Can you redpill me on RCN? I am hovering over the buy button right now.

Just buy and hold for awhile - it might take few months but this project is moon

SALT but better, backed by billionaire VC's with a beta launch, smart contracts and partnerships all coming on the 18th (well, beta launch on 18th, not sure when for the rest but it's sometime this month). Also they have some ETH guy working on it, and a partnership with Kyber.

Just bought a fair chunk based on this shilling. Is this a short term pnd or a comfy hold?

Wayyyyy better than SALT and if this 5x EOY it would still have a lower market cap than SALT

I will trust you guys (kek) and make it 10% of my blockfolio, I hope you're right on this one.

This is the first meaningful RCN thread in about a month

Its completely under the radar and perhaps one of the best upsides in crypto.

Its the ONLY coin to facilitate peer 2 peer lending, and its the ONLY peer 2 peer lending software on the WHOLE FUCKING MARKET that has a built in co-signer (prevents risk of loan default)

This is legitimately a 1 billion dollar project unlike 95% of the top 100 coins

Okay nice coin OP but tell me bout dat ass.

The size of the loan decides the value of RCN. This will go big! And this is Ripio, the largest cryptowallet provider in south america. Legit coin with legit team.

They already got many partners since ICO. Just buy and HODL!

Tim Draper put his name behind Bancor

or has biz already forgotten?

this is fake news. dont pay any attention to op or any of these ripio shill fags.
this coin is absolutely worthless and you shouldnt buy it

Ripio (RCN token) → will change B2C, B2B, C2C (new!) lending forever
>>formerly known as BitPagos

>>December 05, 2017
This week, the brand-new Alpha RCN exchange executed its first credit loan requests.. borrowers from Argentina ( main Ripio market of the Ripio wallet ).
>>Ripio will allow more loan requests from its current +130k users during the following weeks.

>>consumer credit in South America/Argentina has some of the lowest penetration of credit cards and retail loans
>>banking system is reserved for the rich
>>banks have high cost of to obtain funds -> to mitigate risk of defaults

HOW IT WORKS
>>smart contract co-signers will absorb credit risk of defaults
>>their monies will be repaid in full with a juicy yield that the co-lenders in developed countries couldn’t otherwise obtain easily
>>token holders are liquidity providers
>>more lending equates to higher values of tokens

Big players involved
>>Fenbushi Capital
>>Pantera Capital
>>Tim Draper – daddy owned big part of skype, tried to split cali six ways (smart guy), created his own college of entrepreneurial thought

Eh, Its not a fake news!
Heres the tweet from Kyber
twitter.com/KyberNetwork/status/940237519806803968

Official RCN tweet: twitter.com/RCN_token/status/940285988148006913

Pic

t. Whale fudding to accumulate more

Everyone ignore this faggot

why is SALT inferior

whats the deal with 3dpd posting

Could someone please point me to the source of the Dec 18th Beta Release rumor for RCN? I keep hearing about it on here, but I can't find anything official. Where is this date coming from?

I'm over the moon about this coin!

Fuck, this is an obvious buy. Thanks.

The retard factor in this bread is not going to be good for this coin. Stop posting and keep this coin quiet please.

nice literally just bought 100k

BanCor did good though despite being a gay jew project

I don't remember why, but I would take my word for it or look for yourself. I often forget the details and only remember the bigger picture / end result.

So, selling the news here or whats the play around the pump toward the 18th? I'm probably holding, it's still too underground to be doing plays like that imo.

There's more announcements next week and the amount of partnerships RCN is making is crazy. Not pump and dump...just acculmuate