Bitcoin cash is da real bitcoin. I can buy coffee now. I am so happy

Bitcoin cash is da real bitcoin. I can buy coffee now. I am so happy

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AWm5UeD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bitcoin cash has solved the "buying coffee" problem. and just in time, as many coffee shops were about to go out of business due to customers not being able to pay

shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill
discord.gg/AWm5UeD

kek

Bitcoin was always meant to be a decentralized digital currency. You won't find "digital gold" or "store of value" in the whitepaper. Yet Bitcoin is practically useless as a currency. Bitcoin Cash is closer to the real Bitcoin than Bitcoin is, at this rate.

ok. great. have fun with satoshi's vision. we'll be over here gettin' rich with bitcoin

You could say the same about any coin but if they had the volume of bitcoin they would suffer the same problems ,even eth is getting congested

Satoshi was and Idiot then. Deflationary assets are terrible currencies. At this point bitcoin is more deflationary than real state.

once bch gets listed as trading pairs soon it will help btc by relieving backlog it can't handle. Only thing btc is used for is to buy alts right now

Least BCH doesn't get neutered by banks. It is the real coin. No core bullshit. No bank bullshit. Just Bitcoin.

With no devs, no roadmap, no BIPs, no github. Bcash forked after 8 years of core development.

Explain to me how BCH is better than LTC.
Go ahead.

Satoshi should have made it so there can be an infinite amount of Bitcoins then. He created a store of value, not a currency. His vision might eventually be fulfilled by an altcoin if there is a need for it.

You're the reason bitcoin turned to shit. People won't take bitcoin seriously once they actually try using it, normies are buying only for speculation.

BCH is literally designed to handle bitcoins current network volume, brainlet.

It has devs. It forked to adjust difficulty. The primary objective of the project is prove on chain scalability because for some reason everyone forgot what the fuck blockchain is.

No Segwit

DONT INSULT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM A MILLIONAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>infinite amount
How the fuck can you trade any value when the medium of exchange is infinite, what the actual fuck?

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>what is an economy
Get a brain before posting here, please

>this post

economy - noun - careful management of available resources.

Key word: careful

Oh look, we've got ourselves a US Treasury employee

The net sum of x is equal to y
X is divided into z parts
The net sum of x is equal to infinity
Infinity is divided by z, each of which is a finite number
each part ā€œzā€ is equal to infinity
????

Indeed, nothing new on biz, cashies are deluded as ever.