Who /reqqing all the fudders/ here?

Who /reqqing all the fudders/ here?

I was away all weekend, nice to see Veeky Forums buying high and selling low again

>fud REQ constantly
>make "le getting reqt" threads
>FOMO buy when it starts to moon

This board never stops amusing me. Now I watch as they try to "time the dips" when they could have easily bought below 600 sats a few days ago.

It honestly is hilarious

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fudded REQ constantly when it was 5 cents because I was trying to increase my stack riding the BTC wave, managed to get 80% more req

now sitting on my 300k stack (6 cent cost) and not selling until 2-5billion mkt cap

Only got 10k will i make it Veeky Forums?

I am under the top 150 token holders and i am keep fudding all day long. I am degenerated Investor, autistic and no matter what happens, this project will succeed.

>Btw no ING partnership or advisory anymore. They fucking betrayed all investors and the pre-sale bonuses were given to friends only. And binance was an INSIDE job.

hahahaha yessssssss

>sirs please hav a look at req, great team, great project!

May I ask a noob question?

>below 600 sats

What does 'sats' mean? Why is it important/relevant? Thanks guys.

Serious question. What s the difference between req and this?

"sat" is short for satting average
It's an average of how long a coin or token sits at a certain value without moving

absolutely nothing, REQ is a shit coin and you should stay away

Satoshi's, one hundred millionth of a single bitcoin (0.00000001 BTC). Since all altcoins follow BTC to some degree and not the USD, it's better to measure your gains in satoshi. There is no point in going altcoins if BTC maxholders are beating you.

no clue what this thread is about

Why would they need 30M, when this shit already excist? Who needs REQ anyway when PayPal already excists and can handle massive tnx volume at least.

listen if you dont have more than 100k in req forget it, Just forget it. Maybe if you have 10k, you'll buy a nice used bmw with it.

Unfortunately I am an MBA fag with little programming skills. Yet I fail to understand how a "request payment" button is worth 100 million . Maybe I am just stupid...

interface is everything

If you would read the whitepaper, you would see that REQ is more than just payment requests.

It has the ability to put QuickBooks (and other accounting software), CPAs, and auditing companies like Deloitte out of business.

youre just stupid

They haven't even released the "payment" button , which the owner of this Bitcoin explorer can obviously already implement on his website.

>What is a payment network? I don't understand it? Please explain me.

you're just stupid part II

Thinking about dumping my remaining 500k request. Idk, the ing shit really pissed me off. Also, I can't just see the use anymore.

REQ is a good Coin
the discord link for upcoming alt pumps
get in if your not already

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv

pic related

Finally got to unload these bags today after you fags got me to buy last pump. This coin is like Krustys trampoline.

wait
we didn't cause the pump?

>tfw bought below ICO so these fluctuations mean nothing to me

What you pay for that?

lmao fucken pajeet

Who the fuck needs a car when we have horses lmfao fordies are actually this delusional

everything I bought was under 6 cents

lmao

Thank you sir

Im not a pajeet. Im a leaf and Im making my rent doing this hustle show some respect you clown.

What if i do all my trading with ETH? i never touch BTC and i will cash out in ETH.

> bought the very bottom at 0.000117 ETH

IIIIII... II... II... I'M HOOKED ON A FEELIN'
I"M HIGH ON BELIEVIN'
THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH MEEEEEE