It's Time to teach them they cant keep hurting us we never get a response to our emails never get thru to them i just...

It's Time to teach them they cant keep hurting us we never get a response to our emails never get thru to them i just sold all my coin with coinbase i am going to a different exchange

I got a response when I suggested they add XRP. They said they cannot give specifics on when and if they will be adding any coins in the future.

If they add anything it should be Monero. Its the second or 3rd most important crypto there is.

Fuck you i have been trying to get a hold of them for 3 months you work for them don't ya fag get offline and fix your fucking servers

maybe

dude whoa lol

Stop crying and get over it

Why would you defend them???
every time they go down i lose money

There is no maybe. Its the coin you want to launder your profits with. Its the best place to hide your wealth from your wife, who you expect is cheating on you. Its the best place to hide the millions of dollars in drug money you have been collecting for retirement.

Its really fucking important.

Its a known fact companys like coinbase hire trolls like you to defend them online i just puled $2.350.000. tell them that was me now fuck off

I'm not defending them at all, I'm just saying what happened lol

They announced it weeks ahead

i think they'll add RCN

why?
because it's designed to create a shit ton of volume on exchanges and that's what the exchanges like
VOLUME.....

no this is from there webstie lie better shut down is tonight lair

How were you able to sell your coins??

lots of sell bye coinbase your like AOL & CompuServe
Done your money come from US you have been HURTING US! Everyone stay away from coinbase there are other places to go

you can sell now i just did

Get ready for another website crash @ $200.
Watch!!

Gosh, it's almost as if Coinbase is being manipulated by the exact same people that we've been catching red-handed manipulating every other asset price.

D-do they have big noses, user?

wew lad, try to cash out bitcoins, you think you got money? fuck outta here, it's a new bernie. crypto faggots BTFO

Coinbase used to show on there website how Meany clients they have you could see it go up everyday but something funny happen @ 13 million they dropped it to Over 10 million why you may ask i tell you because this show Negligence on there part
they know they can not handle the trades of more peoples trades there servers are no big enough to handle that volume but they are greedy and want the money from new customers but what these smug assholes don't understand that Thu the lawsuits coming & thu discovery it can be showed that they are taken on more than they can handle causing there customers losses in tens of millions class action lawsuits coming

I will say this i work for a very large law firm here in NY and there are class action coming
Now this will not affect the cryptos just coinbase

Good...Fuck coinbase. They've caused so many missed opportunities for me because they can't get their fucking verification to work to sell.