How much Bitcoin is enough?

Poorfag here, bought $60 worth (0.004) Bitcoin. Is this enough? Should I dump my savings into crypto?

Enough is never enough

Harsh but fair

1 bitcoin = $1 million
.004 X 1,000,000 = $4,000

You will be able to afford a used car from 2002.

Not your entire savings. Do about 10% max.

If we live in a fantasy world where Bitcoin hit 10 million you would have 40k. Ten fuckin million and you would have a years salary at a bad entry level position.

No. It's not enough.

kek, that's how I look at it. I always just do ("amount you put in" * 1,000,000 ) / current price

million is a stretch buddy, let's not get carried away.

> Muh Mark Cuban 10%

min 90% or you will die with regret user.

Mark Cuban is a dildo, but that advice is pretty good. It's also pretty consistent with young portfolios risk level anyways, with a smaller amount of high risk stuff as you age.

> 0.004
you can withdraw 0 btc from an exchange exactly 4 times with that

Do you guys actually think a BTC could reach 1 million? I started with 0.045 and have almost traded up to 1 BTC now. I tell myself that it's all gonna crash so I don't count on this being my income but fuck it's hard not to dream about something like that.

probably not but it shouldn't have hit 10k as well so it probably will

how long took you?

Maybe. I love the dream.

One word: worldwide adoption

> Do you guys actually think a BTC could reach 1 million?
Yes. Enough people have that number in their mind that they'll make it happen. It's why TA usually works to some degree-- because people think it works so they trade towards that behavior.

move in with your parents and put 100% in

move out in 5 years and buy a mansion in cash

Going to be interesting to see what these exchanges do. I mean right now most the exchanges are doing a shitty job of handling the traffic.

I started on November 10th, mostly margin trading with a few pumps here and there (like xlm, xmr, ltc)

Jesus, the thought of this is just absolutely incredible. Just think about how many dumb neet autists could be rich from this.

To amend what I said, the price will probably comfortably peak at about 850-950k. Once it starts to reach 1 million, a fuckton of people will try to 'be smart' and exit before that 1 million line, somewhere in the upper 900k range. However, there will be more and more people trying to 'be smarter' and poaching just below that. I'm fairly confident it will reach at (or just above) 900k before people mass exit.

That line of reasoning could have been used at $1000 and $10000

I plan on selling small amounts as it goes up. Or that's what I have been doing, I should say. Not going to make as much this way but it'll keep me green no matter what happens.

You made 0.965 BTC in less than a month trading alts? Explain that please.

Look at the trends and you'll see that's how it played out (hitting below ~10% before reflecting down). The difference at 1 million is that has been the high water line that bitcoin evangelists have been giving for the longest time. There haven't been enough vocal people stating that it will go to 10m or 100m etc for it to have that level of public opinion. Things could change in the coming months though.

I just said, I mostly margin traded and got on a few pumps that got me from 30-100% over a couple days. And not at 1 BTC yet but got to just under 0.9

Call me a larper if you want but I have no reason to lie.

Yes. All of it. Also sell your children into slabery and tell your woman to sell her vag on the street. Put everything into BTC , you will be so rich you will be able to buy 4-5 new families.

Befor it goes to 1mil the pressure will be too big for the faggots and needs. All the weak hands will be flushed out till we‘re there. They will like sell when it has doubled or tripled and thats it. No weak fags ever get rich.

everyone is a larper on Veeky Forums apparently. everyone here is broke despite the fact that BTC is up over 2000% this year and if you did literally nothing you probably have a decent sum, and if you put SOME effort you have even more

I do believe that's possible but how do you not get called on the margin if you screw it up? Furthermore, don't you need the necessary funds if it goes sideways or does the order get liquidated immediately? Also how do you find your entry points for pumps? Just mostly reading or doing some analysis beforehand?

Guys I don't know shit about anything, I don't have any bills and I live with my parents. I have like 2k right now. How much do I buy?

do you have a job?

I believe this too. People want this, so it's happening. The 1 million figure always gets thrown around, so the closer we get to it, the more people believe it the more the probability rises that it's actually happening. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Yes, I'm pretty secure despite making $200-$300 a week. I get asked to come back to other jobs frequently but I'm lazy and also waste money. I want to start investing

>Do you guys actually think a BTC could reach 1 million?
yes. it's only crazy until it actually happens. most people have weak hands and will be shaken out before then.

Living at home, I'd say put in an initial 200 and then you could put $35 bucks a week in.

The biggest pumps I got and how were:
1. XLM - Saw IBM news drop, bought immediately, basically sold at top when I saw volume dropping.

2. XMR - bought at the last bottom at the end of the setwit fork nonsense. Entry point was just looking at the chart. The floor was incredibly obvious so don't really need to explain. Sold around 220 bucks

3. Doge - basically luck. I was all in trading doge around 18 sats or something. Random pump up to 28 sats. Flipped on the way up and down and got 100% back over the day.

4. ARK - basically just waiting for business entity release. Bought more or less at the floor and got around 25% after news drop

5. LTC - Just saw price to as pumping, bought at around 0.008, sold at 0.0105 bought at 0.009 sold at 0.01 bought at 0.0095 sold at 0.0105 so that works out to like 40% or whatever. That was simply just watching when volume slows down for selling and seeing the very obvious support levels on the chart.

Also I'm retarded, I don't know why I was saying margin trading that's wrong. Wasn't thinking sorry - I've been market making essentially. Just flipping small value coins, doge, Redd etc. I check prices across multiple exchanges as there is sometimes a difference of 1 sat, which you can exploit by trading across exchanges.

>1k is a stretch buddy
>yeah lol bitcoin is way overpriced at $10 it'll never even reach $100

sure, nocoiner

As much as i want btc to reach 1 million, i also believe it to be a bit of a stretch. 100k seems very likely, but 1 million? Not so sure.

I hope so, though, i'd love to buy me a Tesla

I'll admit I have no crystal ball, but, I'm no fuckin nocoiner.

I don't think people should count on it hitting ten million though. Even one million would be out of this world. Think about it: when 1 Bitcoin will be worth a million, the market cap will be over $16 trillion. You can compare it to the whole money supply of US. So ten million?! I donno.

There's no way of telling if it'll go up or down, btc is unpredictable as fuck

>worldwide adoption
you're wrong, it won't be adopted as a currency because it is unstable as fuck, thats why Steam stopped taking it as a form of payment

1 BTC = 1 million USD

Once it starts to reach 1 million, a fuckton of people will try to 'be smart' and exit before that 1 million line, somewhere in the upper 900k range.

except by then people will say it will reach 5million

Eh
We broke through the 10k barrier just as easily.
By 1 million people will have accepted that Bitcoin is a worldwide accepted valuable asset that's worth storing.
I think we might eat through the 1 million barrier just as easily as through the 10k barrier and sit on 1.5 million for a while before we move on to 2 million and beyond

>not putting 95% in crypto

By the time bitcoin is reaching those levels cashing out will be point less because bitcoin will be considered cash and by bitcoin I mean bitcoin cash of course.

How do you trade across exchanges without getting fucked by fees? I'm hesitant and using binance since I can easily use BnB for normal trade fees. But I want to get into other markets for sweet coins not available on Binance :/

You mean tx fees? Just convert BTC to some other coin with low fees, transfer and convert it back. Doge is great for that as it's popular, pretty fast (only like 10 min) and the fee is essentially 0. Can also use LTC or dash for a slightly higher fee but for higher liquidity.

cheers!

The flaw in your argument is that by the time the adoption of 900k people will need to "cash out" as opposed to using it as currency circumventing fiat.