>17k

NOOOOOOOOOO

I have no bitcoins because i bought in at 16k and then sold it all at 13.7k cause Veeky Forums told me it was going down to at least 11k and i could buy back in for moreAHHHHHHHHHHH

NOW IT IS 17K AND IF I BOUGHT IN NOW I WOULD BE BUYING HIGH SELLING LOW AND THEN BUYING BACK IN EVEN HIGHER THAN THE FIRST TIME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKFEOIWDGSA

FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>listening to Veeky Forums advice

You had it coming, pal. I hope you learned a lesson.

i have no bitcoin because i sold my 13 coins for 13k

Just fuckin hold m8

Well easy

It's simple:

HODL

fucking newfag

hodl is not a meme.

Come to biz to learn about the dankest new altcoins, not for advice on when to buy/sell anything but especially BTC.

wow i almost did what u did dumbass
good thing i hodl

Still like the signals I'm seeing here for trading better: discord.gg/dwBNmtD

>bought at 16k

THIS is your problem

sold at 14k, time to kys myself

I did the same thing

Twice

Hahaha I did the same thing several times before learning that you NEVER listen to Veeky Forums.

i sold at 9800 and didnt buy the 12k dip. I am completely screwed

>listening to Veeky Forums about business

misteaks were made

>bought in at 9500
>bought more at 10250
>bought more at 11500
>bought more at 12700

already cashed out my initial investment at 14,000 and playing with pure profits now

don't be a twink, go all in on link

>a dozen people tell you to hodl
>one day trader tells you to sell
>you sell because you're a scared bitch and your lizard brain tells you action is better than non-action

Thanks for the coins, scrub.

Hodling always wins

At least wait until you make back your initial investment before getting out

>Hodling always wins
Maybe with bitcoin, but that statement in itself is horribly wrong
t. still hodling the nmr ATH

*facepalm. Maybe this isn't yer kind of thing

this.,

tfw hodling till 2050

Its gonna crash. Just wait faggots

No it won't dumbass. Futures will try but this isn't your dads stock market. 50k by end of next year. That's being conservative.

Wait until the whales punch out and the 55% remaining BTC holders run for the only exit door... are you not entertained? ...a gladiatorial spectacle of epic proportions.

Fun fact: Veeky Forums is LITERALLY always wrong - which means, if you do the opposite of what they say, you will profit.

Sorry m8 you are a buy high sell lower

It's just the nature of some people. You can't help it.

reminds me of the goxing that went on a few years ago,was so much fun it's a nice idea to use this trick again

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

That's extremely conservative. And tbqh I don't see it happening. Either BTC is at 1 million EONY or it crashed completely. It's either or.

Make sure to keep track of what you're taking out and what you're putting back to claim for your capital gains tax ;^)

Is Greg an hero now?

HAHAHAHA

It won't crash to 0, but if you're buying in every ATH then yeah you're still putting your ass on the line and deserve to go bankrupt if it does "crash". If I had funds to buy right now, I'd rather catch a falling knife than buy anywhere near $17.5

buyin' high
sellin' low.

good boy

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
This belongs here. The video only appeals to me when bitcoin is doing good, please as a favor to me don't post it unless everything is fine.

For crypto I learned that the phrase "never catch a falling knife" is absolute bullshit. ALWAYS catch a falling knife. Buy all the dips.

Dot.com in 1999, Real Estate in 2006, Gold/Silver in 1980, Stock Market '86-87, Oil in 2008, etc. But don't worry, this time it's different.