The day has finally come for me /biz. As of today, I am literally a millionaire

The day has finally come for me /biz. As of today, I am literally a millionaire.

Post proof.

You did it bro, congrats.

Congrats bro

Cash out now - you have won

Live the Lambo dream

Well done brother

>pay taxes
>800thousandaire

Assuming youre a burger that is

Congrats man, How long did it take it for you ? And how much was the starter investment.

Btw, POWR?

Just don't pay your taxes desu

>tax

Technically not amillionaire but gz user looking strong.

What are you gonna do with that money? Real Estate?

Congrats, you've made it. Cash out most of it and keep the rest to invest.

Congratz brotha! I’m at 750k hoping to join the club soon

>Post proof

What proof? Screenshots of my funds on the multiple exchanges and hardware wallets I have it stored on? no thanks, I don't give a shit if you believe me.

This is simply a milestone for me that I wanted to share with people involved in crypto. BTC is over $17k today, is it hard to believe that some of us are millionaires now?

I'm actually surprised I see so few millionaires around here. If I, an absolute poorfag could make it I'm the ten thousands range I can only imagine how much someone would've made if he had that much funds to begin with.

Congrats dude, cash out the principle

Congratulations mate. Hope I'll be there someday.

>literally a millionaire that cant cash out

Good job. Start extracting bro.

one day soon the phrase 'cash out' will become 'coin out'. Fiat is beginning to crash against coin

fun fact : I was at 1M on the 1st December but IOTA and XRB made me almost another one

just don't overspend and then get your tax bill. lock away 200k or go straight to the tax collector

Started with 50K in 2016

Thatll be a scary day, coin out for a sheet of paper with a number written down
I dont think im ready

Until you cash out & have that money in assets that give you some kind of income, it's meaningless more or less. I've got around 1.5m in property with no debt & I can tell you, you don't get so much return from that kind of figure if you want a safe & regular income. But it's still enough to not have to work

>Tfw 38 & already retired

Holy shit, those are some pretty good gains

uk im guessing from the mobile network, Buy a nice house on Sandbanks :D

You mean
>650thousandaire

>POWR
Very smart pick user, I hope you entered in before the pump or after. This is likely the first blockchain based infrastructure project that'll take off before 2020.

any advice?

Sell everything you own and put it on XRB, cash out in 6 months when its at 800M marketcap.

The market will probably crash in between but dont sell

Well he bought BTC while it was low. He bought iota like hundreds others here.
More money creates more money

I think they stop shitposting and start lurking more. Well, they're probably the ones behind all the "literally can't cash out" threads, but I mean you get a million dollars and you post about it on Veeky Forums? I imagine they also go quiet because you don't want to give ammo to the tax man, or end up the target of some crazy asshole who can backtrace you, because now you've got something to lose.

Well all that, as well as having to deal with actual wealth management. It's not like you walk away when you hit 1 million. Then you have to actually put some effort in to things that will make you more money while figuring out how much you actually want to live off of, and plan the whole thing out so you don't go broke if crypto crashes while also keeping enough exposure that you run up your score.

Gz fellow anons.

I started with 300k in 2016 I made from selling video game pixels that I just parked in btc waiting for long term gains to set in while I figured out what I wanted to do in life. Now I find myself here with more money than I will ever end up spending on my own. Good wishes from kek to all my fellow anons. We will all make it

Oh god oh god, I wish I was you.
>$140k in crypto
>just a couple more bull runs til retirement
>can't stand doing the 9 to 5 anymore

i want to cry
>tfw .01 btc

Congrats user. Godspeed.

What about REQ ? Not a good hodl investment ?

i hope u buy a house with those bitcoins. i know a few places in aus are open to it

congrats man.

just follow these guys you can get there the same way discord.gg/dwBNmtD

One of the best coins to hold 2018

how did you sell pixels exactly? is there still a market for that?

I’ll join the party. Ratio currently getting wrecked by btc. Still pretty comfy. Especially since ICON is launching soon.

Congrats bros. Lamboland

Can you explain why XRB, for us plebs, mr richman? I want to understand how one should think about those things.

How do you add fiat to blockfolio? Can't find the option anywhere.

Good goy

>waves

Well done

What about video game pixels user? I'm 3d artist in VFX and film, and i feel like killing myself more often then i would like too. Any advice?

I will once I decide if I want to stay in cuckifornia where most of my family is or move somewhere else.
You can still make it but it's way harder now. I made most of my money during the big csgo gambling era when it was like printing money.

U surely went almost ALL in in one coin to get good starting position wich was it ?

isnt that what cash is already?

Solid team, solid tech, in some ways comparable to IOTA (It's a catchy line to get people on board : why don't you invest in a 150M marketcap IOTA ?).
They just recruited a producthunt dev for their mobile app.
Did not hit an exchange.
I bought at 4M marketcap and I will hold until 800M.

>Waves

ETH at 6 euros.

Make sure you don't lose it all in a crash, user.

50k at 6 euro. Nice risk management congrats bro

I invested gradually, 50K from pocket over 8 months, else I would be much higher but can't complain !

Good for you!!!,... damnt i should ve believe.. if only... there is a way now to go? is there a way?

>4972103

More like $600k, man that's fucked up.

Tfw 0.003 ;(

>literally

Disgustedtightskinnedoldman.png

I'M GOING TO FUCKING MAKE IT AS WELL

Hands up!
Now put you Bitcoins into my wallet

12YFs1FRX9y993GS3sAaUAYgpWgxJHNtZ4

Well done, fuck yes man, enjoy, you fuckung deserve it brah!

Do you think I would be able to get somewhere with £400 If i invest now?

Unfortunately I couldnt get in in the good years as I am only 18 now, however put £5 a few months ago and its £70 now kek.

How do you make it if you only have 100$ to start off with? You'd need 1000x gains.

Do you simply have to be really instinct driven?
I only manage to make 3-5x every month before I hit another group of downtrend shitcoins which eat up 10% of my gains for every shitcoin I bet on.

good man. i lost all my csgo money on ldlc vs ibp faceit lan finals in 2014. rage quit after that.

begging is banned, cya poor faggot

>10M
>Android Phone
Yeah sure

>implying every high income individual uses iPhone.

Go back to Apple lala-land

>mfw we have around the same networth
You sold rsgp for btc didn't you, user? :^)

what did you do exactly? Also gratz buddy

Bought into waves ICO last year and I have to hold some so I don’t feel retarded if it moons.

>He hasn't tried to Cash out yet
Keep trying bro

Thank you for responding. So i should do fundamental analisys of a product/tech and team? And if those looks solid its a buy?

Also i assume low marketcap is good? Because it it not yet "taken off" i'f i may say so?

i wasnt begging. thats a armed robbery motherfucker

I also interested what did you do exacly. Did you created skins for workshop and those got in game? Or are you gambling site owner?

How much max can a person cash out of coins and into USD per day?

CONGRATULATIONS!

Seriously!

What do you expect XRB price to be at 800M marketcap?

I bought skins from gambling site owners and sold them for profit. Also I invested in some websites and flipped expensive 1k+ skins

I'm jelly OP. REE. But gratz

>I'm actually surprised I see so few millionaires around here.

because people keep thinking they can trade their way to success rather than just buying and holding

Sent ;)

Holy fuck a masternode is 700k that's crazy!

Hello nano

Congrats, Taco Bell nigger. Can you comp me some sushi?

Richfags, can I make it?

1k LTC
1k REQ
1K XLM
1K LINK

1K fiat unknown what to do with it

no you're not

until you cash out ;^)

Grats my man

kekbur

put that extra 1K into even more REQ and hold

are you actually retarded? it will be $6. Does your education end after 2nd grade?

Hold until when?

grats, goodluck cashing out tho.

you aint a millionaire till you cash out faggot

You made it OP, now go buy some real estate

>tfw no idea if you're trolling or not

Yeah... I’m tempted to sell, but it makes around $5k/month. Semi planning to retire with it depending on where the market goes...