Hey guys, I've been traveling the world for over four years now across South America, Asia...

Hey guys, I've been traveling the world for over four years now across South America, Asia, and now Europe and I'm rich from starting my own ICO and investing a lot during the ICO craze this spring and summer but I have one problem: I hate my life.

Despite being a millionaire, I find it very hard to make any friends. I'm here in Bucharest Romania now for a week and have no desire to go outside or make friends. I hate european people and culture, and I can't even find an average looking Romanian girl to have coffee with me despite the fact that I'm rich and wear luxury clothing.

I don't know how to interact normally with European people. I'm used to my life in southeast asia where a lady from my guesthouse would pick up my laundry, here they don't even have a washing machine or laundry service and I just don't fucking understand anything..

Any advice? All this wealth is happening too fast, I used to travel the world making only $15,000 USD outsourcing things to fiverr, what has my life come to? Should I seek counseling in Romanian? Is anyone here from Bucharest? It's 11 PM tonight and I'm alone with no friends, it's too cold to go out, and I have to walk far to go almost anywhere, so I rely on uber, it sucks. Architecture looks like something out of india, I'm not impressed.

can i have .3 buttcoin op?

I will be your friend for $50,000

whew lad, better find some gold digger. Truly being an asian male is an unfortunate thing. You may just have to marry some nice asian girl.
Racemixing is bad anyway

I'm a white american.

First of all don't flaunt your wealth via faggot ass luxury clothing. MAYBE a decent looking car, but something clean and modest is best. 30k-40k range or so or something classic.
Next redistribute all of that extra wealth you have by not being a show off faggot into something you love. Community, hobbies, reinvesting it of course. That way you have hobbies, passion, money, and best of all you're a modest man. Woman love that shit. You'll get any woman in the world. Don't tell her you have money until it starts to become obvious or she starts asking questions.

oh, then maybe youre just ugly? Do you work out?
Also if you want more friendly people you should move to scandinavia, settle down with a nice nordic girl

Spread love to anons on Veeky Forums.....

1KEwd5ucei14qE4AycXjdbEjyDWZ7GgGiM

But if you're not larping and seriously feel this down and empty you need to find meaning in life. Go back to your friends and speak with them over a drink.

See some beautiful art works or some beautiful scenery. There is a lot to be thankful for in this world.

Have children and spread joy.

Cmon man. You can literally go anywhere in the world. Why stay there if it sucks?

It is nothing wrong with you. It is the other normies. Do not fall in to the trap of doing things YOU don't like. Try to find like-minded people over the internet because the odds of you finding someone likeminded IRL are low. I know that the answer is not easy but that is what you're basically playing with when you have an IQ higher than average:p

Hey, I am from bucharest aswell, if you got any question hit me up.

Why would you look for happiness in Romania?

Go back to whatever trailer park you crawled up from, Amerimutt.

Go back to Asia

my niga share your contacts, I'm Californian IOTA whale that likes to travel to, come to to US we do fun as fuck shit.

if you have so much cash go do some activity holiday like surfing or something- you can choose to focus on the activity or interact with people there

My friend said the way to pick up girls in Bucharest is to wear expensive clothing now I'm stuck with all this useless Zara clothing, do you want it? Free, I got around 500 euros worth of clothing for you if you want it.

You sound depressed

Try to find a way to enjoy life before trying to seduce a girl, no girl wants a depressed man in Zara clothing

Get your testosterone levels checked and start lifting, fren. It will change your world.

OP what's wrong with you, just the sheer amount of fit romanian qt's should make you smile when you walk down calea Voctoriei. Even in Winter. If you srsly have nothing better to do just hit up tinder and find yourself some qt to keep you warm. Srsly bro bucuresti is pussy paradise if you have money and are of european decent.

nice larp pajeet, now back to shilling

There are cute girls but none that I'm able to get man, I'm in my early 20's but I feel like all these girls are out of my league, I try to only approach ugly fat girls throughout my whole life. I'm 24 but only had 2 real girlfriends in my life, only 1 was cute but she was poor and I met her in cambodia.

I tried to ask a romanian girl for her phone number and have been spamming her nonstop since the night I got her number but she never replies to me.

I do believe I have low testosterone, do I have options? I can only last around 4-5 minutes in bed and cannot have sex for more than once every 24-48 hours.

Also I only got 1 match on tinder but won't talk to me. I even pay for tinder plus and constantly swipe right without even looking at the girl, I take what I get...even fat chicks won't swipe right me. And I'm 80 kg, young, caucasian.

>Any advice? All this wealth is happening too fast, I used to travel the world ma

Hey Sergey. Use some of that money for a personal trainer after eating all the world cusine.

It's not that you're ugly OP. Don't beat yourself down. It's that you're a cheap, unadjusted, deluded nolifer. This is why the average looking romanian girls won't have a coffee with you. Let's take it methodically:

- "the architecture looks like something out of india" - this is because you can only afford rent in one of the dormitory neighborhoods, probably not even one of the good ones. This is where the average working class people live. Average looking romanian girls will ask themselves how come this foreigner rents the type of apartment her parents OWN and she can rent easily out of her shitty administrative assistant job.

Poor white-collar worker me owns a nice looking house in a residential area 10 min walking distance off Herastrau park. This out of my sysadmin salary not out of the madd crypto gainz. Also lambos and gated comunities are a thing here.

- "i rely on uber" - so do all the other poorfags who are so just barely over average that they've only now graduated from using public transport to using a bicycle in the summer and uber in the winter. "Let me grab an uber" tells the tale of the college graduate on his first regular job. I tell you what. Tell girls you'll take them to Starbucks. That will surely get their panties wet! Such a rich, interesting foreign gentleman.

I could go on an on but what would be the use. You've probably read some neet fantasy like Rosh's book on eastern europe and don't know that he's actually been seen dragging his trolley bag around some mall in Iasi getting ignored by women for days on end.

So as always the standard advice applies. I'll give you the localized version: go get yourself a World Class Platinum subscription, start going to the gym at the Radisson Blu. Find activities that are foreigner friendly: guided city tours, art tours, outdoor tours. Tripadvisor is your friend. Don't go clubbing unless you own a lambo.

give me your money. I at least won't waste it on fat gypsies you ugly beta fuck. also start working out ffs

Go to a doctor that will actually give you a prescription. Horny Goat Weed contains iicarin which mimics the effects of testosterone as well as increasing your natural levels until then.

Fk all that material shit. Find your passion. Invest in experiences, not things.

When you dive into your passion, you will naturally meet people infected by your sense of wonder.

Now *ahem* if you could give a nice little tip in bitcoins (core) user that would be greatly and kindly appreciated. This is Veeky Forumsrael after all:
1DFPsK7FFiyeiG6HZgnc7XNaT2QAMp8UFw

>My friend
losers like you have friends?

are you from Confido?

I can barely believe that. I mean wherever you are in europe if you are an average looking european man you should be able to date average looking girls of the same age. And that's like baseline, with a little work you should be able to date qt's. First you should hit the gym and start getting into an exercise routine.
Then you should fix your psychological problems. NLP, see a shrink, trauma therapy, whatever floats your boat.
Social skills can be learned, don't give up my man!
Also make some male friends, easy to do if you sign up for a sports club or so.

let's get some beers and talk user. no homo
i have the best group of friends in the whole world.

Zara | Expensive
choose one

OP you should kill yourself. you sound like a real mediocre dude.

kek

it must be a larp, no one with half a brain would go to fuckin Romania. The only country in Europe which could be worse is Ukraine. Get your ass on a train and head to Budapest and fuck some cheap golddiggers. If you hooeless beta: rosszlanyok hu

look at all this money being wasted on this dorkus-malorkus
tut tut if I had the monies I'd be having a FUCKING blast meeting so many people in hostels and probably meeting a euro q.t to impregnate and cash out tax free in europa.
My only problem is my lack of money