WTFFFFFFFFFFFF

WHY THIS SHIT IS DROPPING REEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianplatform.com/post/obsidian-messenger-beta-update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because people are buying cheap xfuel

Cause I just bought in

the app will not be released on time, Blackstone will put up a notice soon stating that app release will be delayed

Most insiders already know, this will be a dump tiny compared to confido

In a few days we will abbreviate obsidian as obsidump

everything is dying except BTC

>this will be a dump tiny compared to confido
pajeet doesn't know how to write comparisons correctly

like a fragile baby egg it cracks beneath bitcoin's big boot.

Goodnight and rest well my shitcoin

I've got 22k of it and have honestly stopped giving a fuck for now, it can't even stay above ICO. Will wait and see what happens in the new year.

DO NOT FUD. APP IS ALMOST DONE

ODN ALREADY DIED WHEN IT HIT 3000sat

Because the developers of this shitcoin are complete fuckwits. This coin is and always will be a nonstarter. Get your fucking money out of there while you still can.

Who cares. App launching in literally less than 2 weeks, I hope more people sell so I can buy more.

nothing stays above ico . . .

why is this extremely low market cap discussed so much?

Slowly but sure this project show their quality by added ODN coin to binance exchange. Seem in 2018 many good news come to us, so i think for now better to hold ODN coin for long term, seem next year will more interesting

those bags are getting heavy

wtf is even the point of this coin.

Why do you even need to build a messaging app using crypto.

Do you even use the coins for messaging or is this just some pajeet scamcoin

Setting up a node by having you coins staked in the wallet will support a decentralized server setting instead of a centralized one like other big name company’s. This will help people use this service in places free speech is forbidden. Maybe scientist can collaborate cross borders using this service? Or maybe affairs in the USA? Or maybe drug dealers? This is the flagship product to the ODN platform.
obsidianplatform.com/post/obsidian-messenger-beta-update/

I hope it will fucking moon

Everything this coin does zencash does better and is also a payment platform. It's like name coin a useful idea but one that was improved upon so quickly that it became useless.
Don't get me wrong the idea of an encrypted easily usable messaging app is in its own way as important as crypto but this coin is not worth anything.
Why you might be able to make some money trading this coin fundamentally it has no value.

zencash is not secure

Those dogs are getting raped!
Dogecoin community is abused so hard!

How the fuck is zencash even comparable. Plz show your ignorance more.

I didn't know Crunchyroll was on the stock market