Should I sell my LTC gains and go all in on XML...

should I sell my LTC gains and go all in on XML? already split 50/50 right now but don’t see LTC mooning again anytime soon

please reassure me stellar lumens bro’s will all make it

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin][]=Stellar Lumens (XLM)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=
medium.com/@SatoshiPay/satoshipay-launches-stellar-integration-and-six-new-partnerships-1ce6c74059b6
sharesmagazine.co.uk/news/market/5775882/Update-on-SatoshiPay
eventbrite.com/e/satoshipay-launch-presentation-in-collaboration-with-theblockchainconnector-tickets-41042520283
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7bfbuj/hi_im_michael_dowling_group_cto_and_chief/dphlw4d/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

London tomorrow, get hype.

Any predictions after tomorrow

When's the conference tomorrow? What time?

GET BIG!

I'm confident XLM will match or exceed XRP's market cap sometime soon. But I DON'T think it will be tomorrow.

In fact, I suspect a small dump after tomorrow's conference. It's not actually a Stellar event, they're simply being featured at the launch of SatoshiPay so while it's great publicity, I wouldn't expect anything like a partnership announcement.

I think when they do announce their next partnership, it will be out of the blue, with no build up/conference hype, hopefully sometime in December. So I'm personally holding this month regardless of what happens. But don't get your hopes up about tomorrow specifically.

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin][]=Stellar Lumens (XLM)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=

SatoshiPay Launch Presentation in collaboration with TheBlockchainConnector
The Blockchain Connector
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (GMT)
London, United Kingdom

medium.com/@SatoshiPay/satoshipay-launches-stellar-integration-and-six-new-partnerships-1ce6c74059b6

They are switching to using Stellar

Sure they are, but that's public knowledge already so I don't see why it would pump the price tomorrow.

Are we expecting a new partnership for stellar? I was under the impression something as big as IBM was going to be announced

If I'm not mistaken, IBM is already confirmed as a partner.

The current big rumored partnership is Visa but I haven't seen any evidence so far to support this. All we know for sure is that they have at least one major partner they haven't announced yet.

Daytrade --> put money you made into xlm --> datrade more --> put more money in --> retire in 3 years when stellar is worth 10$. If you go full retard and say BUT THAT WOULD BUUUTT LUMMENZZ AT HIGH MACETCAP then S T F U. In 2 years we wil have a 10 trillion marketcap and stellar will have a seat in the front row. This is literally a better XRP. XRP is the bank coin, everyone hates it. Lumens is LITERALLY THE SAME SHIT WITH 100% better marketing and not the stigma of bank coin. If you dont see this i dont know, stfu and go trade your link and digibyte.

Satoshipay are meant to be tying up with Visa, but like you said I'm still not sure where the price rise will come from.
I'll hodl till the new year and see how i'm doing

where can i watch?

Meh Litecoin is going to triple in btc value.
XLM just double imo.

>All we know for sure is that they have at least one major partner they haven't announced yet.
Yes, I was referring to that.

I'll livestream me and the missus for 0.25btc

re. the Visa/Mastercard link to Satoshipay - sharesmagazine.co.uk/news/market/5775882/Update-on-SatoshiPay

Don't see any links for livestreams of the press conf though
eventbrite.com/e/satoshipay-launch-presentation-in-collaboration-with-theblockchainconnector-tickets-41042520283

much more confident in CND

Nice one, i really appreciate good jokes :D

This is all giving me a raging hardon.

The truth is, Stellar is actually much closer to being deployed in the wild than IOTA. I don't want to be too optimistic but but I don't think an IOTA style pump is out of the question, XLM is more deserving, but I know it doesn't always work like that in crypto.

Dude Stellar is literally a gold mine. 99% of projects will vanish, iota is beyond shit tier tech and the pets.com of crypto. Just put liek 10% of you portfolio in stellar and wait 1 -2 monts its so fucking easy :( but people are so greedy and want the fastest gainz kek

1-2 months? I was planning to hold this 1-2 years minimum. just hope it can outpace bitcoin's growth in that time, not easy to do

BIG NEWS COMING TOMORROW, HURRY UP AND BUY!

rage!!!

>reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7bfbuj/hi_im_michael_dowling_group_cto_and_chief/dphlw4d/

>We have 1 major market maker (right now - again, stay tuned VERY soon), and 14 major institutions involved in direct or indirect capacity on the network. Starting in Q12018, you should see more of those institutions redirecting payment traffic on the network.

Has this news been released yet?

if you put your money in for such a long time just go to random.org and put your funds into randomly chosen coins (4/10) in the current top 10 (NOT IOTA) and you won. Stellar will be sick tough.. it is still undervalued.,

That's just your opinion.

Some people prefer carefully choosing projects/teams they believe in and invest for the longer-term. (1-5 years)

XLM may not be the best to do this with due to an annual inflation rate of 1% but that should amount to little compared to the gains that are to come