Replica hypebeast clothing

hey biz do you know where i could buy cheap chinese hypebeast clothing replicas that look exactly the same as the real deal (supreme, gucci, LV, off white etc..)

deepweb market faggot

is there one for hypebeast clothing

taobao

also

ill tip anons who link me a good website or onion link some LTC

Over on the west end.

t. atlien

research yourself faggot there isnt one specifically for hype beast shit but on the big markets they have diff catergories some containing clothes ie: gucci supreme etc

whats hyperbeast?

r/fashionreps

Overpriced shitcoins with good marketing.

DHGate

Nina has pretty good stuff, check plebbit fashionreps

Seems like their are dangerous radical working class leftists

You're gonna try to resell them as authentic, won't you
protip: you'll get fucked with a lawsuit the moment you sell to someone who knows their shit

t. someone who took two thousand dollars from a scammer who sold me a fake Supreme/Stone Island Jacket

The funnier part is he had a picture of the certilogo QR code on his ad, lmao fucking dumb cunt.
I checked it was fake before even buying it, knowing i was going to win the case against him later

>buying garbage clothing
kys faggot

no i just wanna flex for cheap

I don't give a fuck about these clothes, saw a fake on eBay and bought it to sue him, retard

if it looks the same and is made from the same fabric why would i pay 10 times the price

topkek
awesome move. but that's only possible in the us i guess

It's no big deal if you buy counterfeits for your personal use, go ahead. But if you're reselling them, even if you state it's a fake, you're still liable for trademark violation. Big brands mostly don't care about it though, but it's still a risk.
What will get you fucked for sure, though, is selling fake shit as if they were original, because the costumer can sue you too, or even worse, kill you for being a pos scammer.

go to /r/fashionreps.

Best ones are from taobao sellers TeenageClub and UNHS.

Other hype shit sold at UnionKingdom's store.

How did you sue him? Did you go through small claims court with a public attorney or something?

Small claims, by myself. t. lawyer

might find some on DHgate but have to search pics and ads as they can't use certain words or you can send individual seller a text and ask for something in particular.

not all that dangerous
working class yes but theyll blow an entire month of wages on a hoodie and pair of shoes