Is litecoin about to explode x10000 due to normies buying like wild dogs due to media bigging up its growth?

Is litecoin about to explode x10000 due to normies buying like wild dogs due to media bigging up its growth?

They're surely gonna think 'next bitcoin' and just think they're buying BTC at ~$200?

>normies

yes, litecoin will hit 1k soon. A couple weeks? a couple months? a year? who knows but it'll definitely hit that target soon

>he doesnt own litecoin

not only will you miss out on getting rich, but you will miss out while thousands and thousands of normies, chads and stacies who showed up way after you get rich while you try to trade shitcoins

I mean I was on the scene during 2013 and witness the mtgox crash and litecoin going to 2$. I remember selling a bunch of silver my dad gave me to buy btc around the time for 1k. he told me bitcoin was a bublble LMFAO

Is it to late to invest in LTC?
Because I got some spare money and am thinking about putting it all into LTC.

>he told me bitcoin was a bublble LMFAO
well yeah it lost 80% value right after you bought retard.

>implying the biggest wave of normies has already come

You don't realise do you? I've seen some actual mainstream Michael YouTuber saying 'my nan has bitcoin now, my mum has some, my dad has some, my brother has some and the pastor has some, it's crazy, everyone has a bit!'

Bro

It will be 1k by February/March so no. Just dont sell like a retard if/when it has a dip.

It was much the same in 2013, but you were probably literally 15 then

>1k
Who gives a single fucking shit about the fiat value?
The only thing that matters is satoshi.

that's because mt.gox crashed and a shit ton of people lost their money. Bitcoin dropping down to 200$ was terrible but why the fuck would you sell at that price? just leave it on paper. Anyway i'm up 16k from that day so I'll say i'm good. Also was consolidating more coins before the last halving around 500$ bet 4.5x bitcoins on Trump to win the election =)

4.5 coins at 4.5x payout is what I meant

people are buying LTC to get their money off shitty exchanges that have backlogs for BTC and ETH transactions because it's the only coin working that you can easily exchange for fiat.

bearish af

16 actually funnily enough

I was 20 then and it really wasn't

>that's because mt.gox crashed
did mt.gox also crash the previous 2 times it dropped 80%?

There might be more people overall now. But fact remains that it was trending on twitter in 2013. Anyone who got in after that is not just a normie but a late normie

>Arguing over who is the normie

Control your autism

B-bought my first LTC @ 166$...what do now??

This, kek

Just don't use coinbase there down again

"late" lmao the total market cap was 10 billion last year.

If you get in years after it's all over the news you're late by definition.

Who isn't shit?

ok srs question

GDAX and Coinbase are not allowing metransactions, but, people are obviously making transactions right now. I sold at ATH, the thing fucking crashed, now i cant buy the dip because trading is suspeded for, but not for everyone?
Who is able to trade right now on GDAX and why the fuck cant i?

>not posting the overall marketcap
wewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Optimum stop loss. Or are we all in?

HELP

thys chart reads horribly.

see

It's on purpose.
That's what happens when retards think large categories are separated by literally a single month

I don't know about $2 but $28-$32 is definitely in the cards.

This is the comment that changed everything

what's a good portfolio for like 10? all in on req?

L O G C H A R T
O
G
C
H
A.
R
T