Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

You are going to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/de/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That was beautiful user

friendly reminder this is a bunch of lies to help you cope

I've messed up so much. I basically only have 1.5 BTC now. My only hope is BTC becoming a world wide global reserve currency. God speed, bitcoin.

I don't even want to be a millionaire or shit.

I just want to live frugal without the need for working.

i had 1000 ltc and 300 eth i literally want to kill myself. i have to claw my way back now buying shitty fucking projects i dont give a fuck about.

as someone with .00002 of a bitcoin, you sound like you dont know what messing up really is. spread that half a BTC around, let the whole one appreciate in value while flipping alts daily

>And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

But not the next generation, because then the wealth will be gone and you'll be genetically retarded poorfags again.

Don't breed.

my BTC is being drained from me slowly... The crypto market is a meme and I fell for it. All I had to do was hold BTC...

you had me until children

ew

Friendly reminder this is a bunch of lies to help you cope, this is a doggy dog zero sum market and only the strongest and the smartest will survive.

Friendly remind that no matter how much you've gained on paper, as long as you remain in crypto, you will never make it.

Faily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, from the pockets of gullible retards like you. user, you've totally discovered a cheat code, let the delusion sink in, you're the early adapters, we're all going to make it.

Daily reminder to look back, not forward. Give up. Opt out. A lot of you have been raised in shit and will stay in shit. You will never make it. Getting involved in crypto might have been your worst mistake, you're wasting your life, and your children's lives, and their children's lives too.

You aren't going to make it.

Eugenics will save us from our shitty genes.

I used to have 22 BTC. I’m literally depressed and don’t give a shit about anything or anyone.

How the do you plan to live the next 60 with no steady income and no million on your account

Well user, you technically never had anything. It was all just make believe.

Investing in other shit than cryptoshit

we were so close

yeah real make believe i have literally cashed out 60k into fiat like a retard. worst decision ive ever made

bitinfocharts.com/de/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

>There's only 1500 wallets with more than 1000 BTC

Reminder that almost EVERYONE cashed out and you don't need to feel bad. Learn and hodl

dont feel bad
i sold like 30-40 coins @ $800-1100

thats because most ppl hold their coins in multiple wallets dude

you can begin to panic when you start hearing congress and bitcoin/cryptocurrency in the same sentence on a regular basis