My last 5 digits will be the BTC price, in usd, on January 1 2018

My last 5 digits will be the BTC price, in usd, on January 1 2018

If dubs, Bitcoin drops to 5k

Nice.

>73617
hory shit

If Trips major collapse will occur on 19th of December

If Trips Bitcoin goes to 1000000 USD in 2018

My last 5 digits will be the price of LINK, in satoshis, on January 1 2018.

Dubs for 5k by end of January

confirmation dubs

I fuckin believe it

such a stupid thread.

If Satan, ETH bleeds out to 0

IF TRIPS BITCOIN IS A SATAN CURRENCY FOR WORLD DOMINATION AND HUMAN ENSLAVERY

Woah dude magic. Lemme try. Last 2 digits is the price january 2 2018

Okay, last try.
IF THIS IS TRIPLE -> I WILL BE A MILLIONARE IN USD IN 2018?!?!?!

The way USD is going these last 5 months, you may actually end up being right, OP.

Either Trump is a genious and he's going to kickstart american exports with robotics factories and shit, or he's a complete brainlet and is going to leave the dollar to collapse and make you guys a big ass North Korea that can't even import toilet paper.

Fugg almost

FUCK YOU, NO TRIPLES AT ALL?

NO TRIPLES NO BITCOIN< YOU LIED TO ME PEPE, YOU PROISED TRIPLES!

FUCK YOU BITCOIN GOES TO 0 IF SOMEONE GETS TRIPLES IN THIS THREAD. YOU HEARD ME PEPE!

Bitcoin is paving the way for that, for sure.

btc price will be $150,019.36 on January 4, 2020

trips= million by 2019
dubs= 500k by 2019
singles= final two digits are value in thousands that bitcoin will be in march

Well, honestly speaking I know that Bitcoin is NWO coin and 0.93 % of illuminati control 92 % of all Bitcoins and humans gladly accept that currency. This is trillion debt solution for all fiat money bubble. Additionally blockchain structure won't allow anyone to buy anything without history of it. Basically speaking humanity is fucked up with blockchain, you won't even be able to lend money to your friend because muh blockchain. In next several years it will be prohibited to have more than 1 wallet address per person and all wallets will be regulated as passports now. This is insight to future but right now we are only having fun so let's forget about it :)

OP says 73k, you say 85k. I'm thinkin somewhere in the middle

>5 digits
We going to 6 figures

you're all faggots, if digits Bitcoin will be $1000 on January 1st and $100000 by eoy 2018

what the fuck is trips

My last 3 digits will be the LTC price, in usd, on January 1 2018

keep lurking

Ideally we would have made it and retired to a place far off where we could avoid this sort of thing. That's what I'm hoping for at least.