I have one million and half ( 1,500,000) and I want to do a business but I'm just too dumb...

I have one million and half ( 1,500,000) and I want to do a business but I'm just too dumb. Can I open a small factory with this? Can I start a successful business without investing in shares?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5DjF5Nd
pastebin.com/6xcsc2jR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could put it all into dividend stocks and ride the income

how does someone that's "too dumb" acquire $1.5m?

>asking a bunch of CVS shelf stockers how to open a factory

I acquired it by accident.

Did you find a suitcase odlf money that no one claimed after 90 days?

OP you should put it all in silver and silver mining stocks (not gold)

thank me later

Explain.

No. I helped a rich guy from death in the desert and he rewarded me with $1,500,000. I'm just a NEET shepherd with access to the internet in the middle of no-where.

hire a professional

if he shills you bonds, you'll be in for a bad time
if he shills you equities, you'll be in for a bad time

best thing to do now is to put it in a low risk, recession proof ETF (about 70%) but some put options if you're afraid of the impending recession so you can hedge your portfolio and keep the around 150k in cash for emergencies.
when the recession hits, liquidate and go all in on residential/commercial rental properties. you'll be buying shit pennies on the dollar. go for foreclosures. when the economy recovers you'll 10x your networth and live a comfortable life as a landlord.

why not go for real estate now? the market is overvalued and due for a crash

true story or no?

how safe is that?

There's the risk stocks could lose value and that the dividends could go lower, but its literally getting paid for ownership of stocks (aka nothing)

obviously not, but are you trying to get this guy in trouble? If not, shut up.

since no one else has said it
Chainlink

OP what I recommend you do is buy as much Precious metals (gold, silver, etc) as you can

It's been eight years since the market crash and market crashes about every eight years on average. Use your profits from shorting PMs to buy cheap dividend stocks during a recession. Once the economy recovers, sell the stocks at a higher price and by PMs again. Repeat as necessary to get Illuminati level wealthy

Yes. His car was stuck there for a long time. Gave him water and food and he recovered. I called my friend to help get the car out of the sand. He gave me his address and number and insist on visiting him. When I visit him he gave me the money.

I have zero knowledge about business though so the money just sits there until I find out something worth investing in. I'm thinking a small factory but I don't know how to operate it. I wish I majored in business instead of English literature.

What the fuck?

Prove this shit right now

At least make your LARPing more believable.

If it's due for a crash then why go now and not wait until after the crash?

This isn't the industrial revolution you retard. If you're so dumb and dont want do anything just buy anything that gives a higher yield than inflation and live off that

Use as down payment on a large apartment building or 2.

Just came back from outside. Took some pictures. Will post them now, but it'll take time since the internet is shit.

Post your ideas please and I'll check them out when I wake up. It's late here. You might change my life for better, even though I'm happy for what I already have.

What country are you from?

user, I always thought I was lucky but you really take the clovercake.
Buy these stocks:
PG Procter & Gamle
MO Altria group
GIS General mills
ADM Archer-Daniels-Midland
NWL Newell Brands inc.
TAP Molson coors brewing
KOF Coca-cola FEMSA
GT Goodyear Tire & Rubber
FL Foot locker
TEN Tenneco Inc.
ENR Energizer holdings
AFSI
CBL
TKC
GCI
BCE
FTR
SCG
ECC
TEF
DDR

They are all dividends stocks, which means passive income. I would use about 750k

Then I would buy 250k of gold and silver.

Buy 50k of bitcoin.

And invest another 250k in 3 good etfs.

Use the remaining 200k to buy yourself a home if you don’t already have that.

If you are really that rich and clueless, contact me:
[email protected]
I seriously would like to help.

Good luck user!

opportunity cost of money
LOW risk ETF with put option protection preferably to hedge against adverse price movements

Buy bitcoin

Sssshhhh. you need to spend 80% of that in Feathercoins dude.

Long time ago it was the 3 big giants. Bitcoin, Litecoin and feathercoins. Feathercoins are the last coin that did not moon yet. And its cheap as fuck with only 37cents each. Also there was a huge volume growth recently and there are big news comming.

post a picture of this bag of cash you claim to have in your possession

Do not put a lot into crypto, it is probably a bubble of legendary proportions, if it isn’t, cool, still have 50k in it while it was ‘low’.

proof it to me faggit

Okay, what you want to do is to buy a bunch of graphics cards and configure them to solve a bunch of useless problems so that you can be rewarded in tradable tokens. What you definitely don't want to do is to start a business that provides a useful service like food service, garment cleaning, waste removal or anything of the sort.

Poorfag here. You should tell us in what country are you living, that's a conditionant. I'd consider a few things first:

>What are your interests?
Pick a business that you understand and like, otherwise you will have to learn a lot more, and deal with something you dislike.

>Is your zone a proper place for that business?
That will limit your potential clients.

>Make a business plan.
Considering every single detail of your project. There are templates online, be sure to do this, because it will help you a lot.

I think you get the idea: A car workshop, a wineyard maybe? Do you know about these subjects? Do you know a proper place where to work on it? Competitors? Your business plan is positive and you think you can do it? Then do it, and be sure to be surrounded by experienced people.

Good luck [spoiler](if you're successful, consider a BTC donation. I want to invest 2.5k in a coin that will make me millionaire, but I don't have the money)[/spoiler].

What do you think everyone else is doing since 08?
They are sitting on their 10x bricks ready to kill

If you want to make business, get on this discord and follow the whales and their calls . Free profit, you will thank me in 5 days when MCO moons as planned. discord.gg/5DjF5Nd

60% VTSAX/40% VWIUX, rebalance when the balance gets off and on both the really good and bad days in the market...then enjoy the rest of your life. When you've won the game STOP PLAYING!!!

Oh and buy a couple hundred pounds of silver (as long as it's

Looks like Australia

Micro green farm, cnc shop, clothing line, real estate, hell you can even invent something. Those are some things Ive carefully considered starting up once I have enough money to do it. Manufacturing anything thats in need and doesnt have a lot of competition will net you six figures a year easy once you get everything set up and your business connections rolling.

Pick something that annoys you, you can do it better.

When you have selected the area , worked there for study.

If you are really successful, would you consider a donation in BTC. Want to invest in a currency that would make my life better, but I'm poor and live in the asshole of the world. thank you.

Pick something that annoys you, you can do it better.

When you have selected the area , worked there for study.

If you are really successful, would you consider a donation in BTC. Want to invest in a currency that would make my life better, but I'm poor and live in the asshole of the world. thank you.

W-why are you imitating me?

Dude fucking get on this discord discord.gg/5DjF5Nd free advice from a whale. WIth your cash you gonna be able to retire tommorow.

Saudi Arabia

Spend a bit of money on a business degree then you mongo.

If you post proof with timestamp I will you all that you need to know.

Oh, you're LARPing. Alright.

If your story is true, is as close to right as you'll get. You need to set yourself up so that your money does the work. Manufacturing in particular, but any profitable business, is a complex machine that requires in depth understanding of the underlying product as well as the personnel, regulations, IP, and legal aspects. Failing in any one of these can lead to bankruptcy.

You will not stumble into success there like you have into this lump sum. Do not make the mistake of assuming you won't fail because you have more than a million dollars. People lose this amount DAILY in business. You cannot be trusted to run a business. No one would invest 1.5 million into you, why would you?

all in on Tesla and AMD faggit

>No. I helped a rich guy from death in the desert and he rewarded me with $1,500,000. I'm just a NEET shepherd with access to the internet in the middle of no-where.
what the fuck am I reading

HALA WALLLLAAAAAA
HALA HALA HALA

min ahle l'riyadh?

OP if you're actually serious read this pastebin
pastebin.com/6xcsc2jR

now decide whether you want to invest into link or not. I'm already all in and so is half of Veeky Forums. even putting a 10k in which should be peanuts to you if you have 1.5m has the potential of quadrupling your total money. well worth the risk imo.

You wouldn't even know how to pull out that much cash if you had it

You could purchase some sort of distribution business depending on where you live. Something that sells bread or meat wholesale to grocery stores from the manufacturer. My boss did something similar out of college.

Are you Saudi?

I have an etf that pays dividends and back on 9/11 it took a dive that didnt recover for almost 10 years.. everything has risk.

HABIBI, ANA FE RIYADH, MEIN WHEIN ANTA??

Now it all makes sense... honestly, you are best off contacting an actual financial professional somewhere instead of Veeky Forums... maybe ask for recommendations from the guy that you saved. Diversify your holdings and you have enough money to live off interest rates off just proper investments for the rest of your life, especially with some compounding interest.

i used to be there

left like 9 months ago! worked there for a few years. are you egyptian by any chance?

ana asli min libnen

Buy property in your community, rent it out cheap to help out your fellow people. Don't be a rent seeking Jew. Help out your fellow man, preferably family and friends, or parish.

Wanna invest into a start up? welp aint gonna happen until i am done with the papers... sucks to be smart and poor. we should bundle. if not interested i sugegst joining angel group.

Parish
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

he's in Saudi Arabia bro, it's illegal to worship non-islamic dieties

It is I, the monopoly man. This fine gentleman who goes by the name of Abdul has indeed saved me from desiccation of the body.