It's going too high too fast

It's going too high too fast...

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/12/11/litecoin-continues-explosive-growth-jumping-another-29-in-one-day-to-shatter-previous-record/#26e6b41f2afa
coindar.org/en/event/basic-attention-token-bat-listing-on-huobi-pro-813
discord.gg/5DjF5Nd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is bitcoin but no one seems to care

WHEN DO I CASH OUT????????????
I FUCKED UP LAST TIME WITH BITCOIN WHEN THAT WAS 19K AND DIDNT SELL

its probably going to crash but i dont care because im holding long-term

Already jumped another $20 forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/12/11/litecoin-continues-explosive-growth-jumping-another-29-in-one-day-to-shatter-previous-record/#26e6b41f2afa

That’s what yer mum said to me this afternoon

Just bought 5 at 220 nothing to looooose lets gooooo

If you intend to cash out fully then do it in increments of 10% whule it's going up. Gives you a chance to find the top if the pump or buy back some cheaper if it starts to fall.

>this
i like seeing nice green digits all over my portfolio too

>sold at 195

FUCKING DAMN IT DROP AHHHH

Yeah, this aint like the Litecoin we know.

LTC has literally NEVER done anything like this. This is a first.

BTC and LTC have both been going full retard for a week now. This cannot possibly be a good sign.

>Selling before 1k
Foolish

smart. thx

Coinbase ---> moneys.

People like buying cheap coin instead of 20000 USD coin. This shit will hit 2000 USD in next weeks no question.

will LTC suffer the same scaling problems at BTC?

Thats the point. Litecoin is faster and cheaper than BTC. And with atomic swaps on teh way its going to skyrocket m8

what do you have to back that up?

I FUCKING SOLD AT 120

I HAVE 0.6BTC AND 9ETH, SHOULD I ALL IN LTC?

calm down, you've missed this moon mission

It will drop after the hype has died down, then think whether you want to buy some.

Normie buying does not singlehandedly cause an extremely sudden surge from >$100 to almost $200 over the course of 48 hours (Wednesday through Friday last week).

Whales are playing, and they're playing hard.

Never go all in, especially at the top of a pump.

wait for the correction back to right under $200

>calm down, you've missed this moon mission
salty af

looking at the charts I'm always astounded how it doesn't get shorted to death substantially earlier than this, either bulls are hard asf or people have insane faith across the entire market

fomo destroys ta

>massive blanket media coverage spanning several days, arguably weeks, shilling bitcoin across internet, radio, tv
>coinbase #1 app in app store
>massive influx of normies to crypto
>doesn't impact price that much

Uh, ok.

Cash in your LTC gains and buy BAT, shit's getting listed on Huobi in 6 hours: coindar.org/en/event/basic-attention-token-bat-listing-on-huobi-pro-813

We are the litecoin marines

Is that a big exchange or is it small as fuck?

>tfw rich dad who hates me
>fell for the reddit meme of le tulips lmao
>sent him a mail showing my purchase went from 95 usd - 219 usd within a week and explained my reasoning of normiebase hitting mainstream
>tfw dad will finally respect you

don't you dare fucking crash

bought @ 0.01285 btc

here we go

dropping like a motherfucker

I was about to buy some of these but my verification stuff only got approved this morning and i missed out on this craziness. Now I'm getting nervous. Bad time to jump in now?

you cryptobros are fucking depressing.

say goodbye to your heard earned sats

Yes, after a full week of trading in a tight five dollar range (12/1 through 12/7), all the normies suddenly and spontaneously bought LTC within a specific 24-hour range (1 AM to 11 PM Pacific time on Friday), shooting the price up 68%. They all just happened to be coordinated in doing that.

Aaagh, all you brainlets see is "HUH HUH, THIS IS GETTING POPULAR!" and don't think for two fucking seconds about the actual absurdity of the short-term price action.

Normies are generally moving the market up, yes. They are not and cannot move it *in this specific way*, in these specific timespans.

If it crashes, does that mean other shitcoin alts will moon?

Dude, screw Litecoin and blind bidding. Check this discord out, there is a whale, Cryptoverter, pushing walls down and giving moon calls for the group for free - you can tip him if you want. discord.gg/5DjF5Nd

i just sold half i got in a month ago at $55.

just sold at $222 after getting it at $184 this morning. I'll get back in after it corrects between $175 and $200 perhaps

Sounds like a pretty cool guy

you should just stick to lottery ticket smartass

enjoy your bags!!!!!!!!!

Litecoin is worth at least $400-500 easy. It's fast and using it to trade on exchanges is a breeze fees are low too.

>tfw you know the exact reason why this is mooning right now and why.
>tfw you didn't anticipate it and are only connecting the dots ex post facto, hence only 20 ltc
Hold for dear life, if I'm right we are going to pluto with this.

I exchanged usd for LTC when it was at about 100$, but Coinbase is probably gonna take another 2 days or so to actually give me the coin . . . whats yall's opinion on how it'll fare over the next two days?

Don't get me wrong i don't care all that much i just want to show him up

It's also joined at the hip with King Bitcoin so that lends it a lot of credibility

i never saw anybody say that when ehtereum jumped up by a couple hundred in a few days...

but then again im sure you already knew about that, pajeet

Whats the reason?

Bro fud this shit up !

Should I sell my 1 BTC and buy LTC with it?

No joke what I love about it is the quickness. I buy some other cryptos, but whenever I throw it at exchanges it's ready to use after the confirmations. I wonder how it'll turn out.

Fuckin hater just kill yourself you little five year old no bears allowed on this board

Btc is unuseable at this point. Ltc is trying to get the mantle before bch gets too much exposure among normans. There is only a small window of time before this happens, and with a #1 ltc they can still gatekeep crypto because ltc supports segwit and lightning.